40

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 



 

 

Author's POV:

 

"Here's your key ma'am .. please enjoy your stay" you bowed back to the receptionist as you took the key with a grin on your face.

 

even though there's only one room available, you still feel satisfied.

 

not scared to be touched .. not scared on what would happen later and for the rest of the night..

 

while on the other hand, xiumin.. the sneaky fella, felt a bit regretful on what he did earlier, when he tries to be punky jerk. you haulted as you look back only to glare on the bun trailing behind you, xiumin looked down on the ground as you hissed at him ..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6plGPhdfiAo&list=RD6plGPhdfiAo

 

"remember what i'll do to you...so, i'm warning you..Hmmp"

 

as xiumin stiffly look up .. he slowly nods his head in response.

you bit the lower part of your lip to cover up the sly smile on your lips, you cleared your throat "good..then let's go.."

 

Omma~~~~~ xiumin thought as he followed you from behind.. xiumin touched his aching back as memories flashed back into his mind..

 

"..in motel.." as xiumin's grin widens.. su ra gasped as she pushed xiumin back, making the latter to stumble, making his back to hit the ground with full force.

 

su ra scoffed as she felt her cheeks burning .. chest heating.. breath, taking away.. she stood up as she puts her hands on the each side of her hips "Yah! you eted jerk!!-"

 

"Aisshh..That hurts!" xiumin yelled as shoot up.. making su ra to be caught off guard.

 

"are you a girl..? ouch..ouch.." xiumin whinced from the pain he's feeling on his back, up to his neck. su ra felt a bit guilty so you approached the guy, with an apologetic look on your eyes "does it really hurts..?" you asked.

 

being the sneaky guy he is, xiumin hide his victorious smile as he replaced it with a pained look.. "here..here,it hurts a lot in here.." xiumin pointed his back.

 

su ra went over and tried to massage his back "Im sorry...i really am-Oh SORRY!" su ra panicked as you whinced your pain out..

 

she started to became uneasy as xiumin hugged his self ... xiumin fell down on his knees, shivering and with so much pain on his face "ah..c-c-cold.."

 

you knelt down and rubbed xiumin's arms "stand up.. hurry, let's go there now.." and when you were about to take his wrist to help him stand, xiumin took your wrist making you to fall down on top of him, his arms wrapped around your small body, your eyes widened as your breathing stops for a moment,,

 

"much better.."

 

xiumin sighed "your body is hot--"

 

"Yah!!! you ert!!!" 

 

and then the rest faded as xiumin's arms and back started to ache again ..

 

Su ra opened the door of their rented room, she went in as xiumin follows after her. at the sound of the door being shut su ra twirls around and greets xiumin with a smile on her face "since i'm a nice lady, i'll let you sleep on the bed.."

 

xiumin's ears wiggled as he look up, surprised. "Jinjja?!"

 

su ra nodded with a smile on her face "now go sleep.." xiumin chuckled as he run towards the bed, seeing the scene infront of her, su ra lowered her head to release a small chuckle out. "but..wait a minute.." su ra looked at xiumin "where are you going to sleep..?"

 

that sounds familiar...?.....right?

 

"there.." she pointed on the ground.. since the rooms here were small and the prices of the room is in cheaper rate of amount.. i would like you all to not expect something grand..arraji?

 

xiumin gasped as he quickly went out of the bed "You sleep here .. i'll sleep on the ground" xiumin took the other pillow as he waited for you..

 

you were a bit hesitant but you just nodded your head ... satisfied as you lay back on the bed..

 

as you closes your eyes, you opened it wide .. afterwards, since you felt a weight on your side..

 

"What are you hmmpffppf.." your hissing turns into a muffle as xiumin shuts you up with him .. burrying your face into his chest, making it for you to hard to breath.. xiumin hugs you tightly as he let out a sigh ..

"you stay still~~"

 

"i hhmm...bre..hmmm.." xiumin smirk "what ?" he asked.. 

 

su ra pushed xiumin a little for a space "I said .. i can't breath!"

 

xiumin gasped as he move back .. a little, just enough for su ra to breath.. xiumin's arms were still wrapped around su ra's petite body. as su ra regained her breathing again, she closes her eyes to relax and opened it afterwards only to glare at the erted bun.

 

"Yah! what are you doing now?!"

 

xiumin placed a smile "I want to rest..let's sleep~~" he pouted..

 

su ra was about to argue but when xiumin pouted his lips, she find her self falling to the trick. heaving out a heavy sigh "Ok..but don't do any stupid things...arraso!" xiumin nodded his head "I won't.."

 

and with that su ra and xiumin's smile appears on their faces.. su ra let xiumin to cuddle with her, since she think in the future it would happen anyways, and she can't avoid things like this since they are going to get married and she love xiumin...a loooot.

 

and to xiumin.. he's loving the moment by now, this feeling he have by now is different from the other feelings he usually feels. to xiumin without su ra in her life, is like living without oxygen, he can't imagine what would happen to himself incase su ra would leave him..

 

"Su ra.." Su ra softened by the tenderness of xiumin's voice.. she hummed as she rest her head on xiumin's chest.

 

"Don't leave me...will you?" xiumin's request took su ra's attention. Su ra looks up, confused. "why?"

xiumin looks down to gaze into her eyes, "Just don't leave me..." the room became silent as the two keeps their gazes tight. Feeling the heated silence, su ra looks down and finally, cuddles with xiumin by wrapping her arms around xiumin's waist,.. with a smile on her face.

 

"I wont.." she whispered..

 

xiumin chuckles as he tighten his hug to su ra's body..

and the rest of the night became silent and sweet .. as the sleeps together, while in each others embrace.

 

End of POV

 


 

Short Chapter Update :(

Sorry guys, my mind became blank .. haha, anyways, i hope you'll like the update..

Thanks for reading and excuse my errors..

Thank you <3

 

PS:

 As you showed your love by commenting .. i'll make it to 50 chapters, and will pospone the end of the story.. thank you and don't forget to upvote..

Saranghae~