37

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 



 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYice2WRM8&list=PL2C93458E1B46AD4C

 

"Mwo..?!! You mean you two we're not--.." Luhan's Outburst turns into muffle as xiumin cupped his mouth. luhan struggled as he bit xiumin's hand.

 

i gasped as xiumin whinced in pain, i pull luhan as lay and kris shouted their lungs out "Yah! luhan..!! calm down!!" Kris's yelling made luhan to stop.

 

heavy breathing were heard from the speakers .. as lay and kris were looking straight into us.. xiumin and me.

Luhan sat down on the chair as he put the laptop on his lap, making the screen to face us as if kris and lay were also sitting inside xiumin's office.

 

"Kwinchanna..?" i scanned xiumin's hand as he pouted his lips .

 

he looked at luhan before shooting him his death glare "I'm going to kill you!!" he cried ..

luhan scoffed "Kill me..? Yah, the two of you lied to us...to us!!" luhan started to breath heavily as he closes his eyes .. after that he started to breath normally as he massages his temples.

 

Actually, tomorrow's our flight to u.s to get eommonim back here in korea. Xiumin and I talked to each other last night and we decided to tell the truth behind the marriage thingy to his bestfriends. and after that we would go fly overseas to also, confess everything to eommonim..

 

that i'm sure she'll be angry about..

 

"Xiumin, you know we've been best of friends since we were kids but .. but.." luhan paused before turning his head to look at me .. his glare changed into a very soft puppy eyes "Su ra..did this stupid dirty old man even pushed you about this..?" i shook my head in response ..

 

"aigoo...in this world its very dangerous..girls like you are so precious and pure .. when " he paused and glared to xiumin "Some guys like you even try to steal her soul!" luhan clucked his tounge ..

xiumin sighed "I even have a crush on su ra.." luhan pouted as xiumin's eyes and mine almost popped out.

 

"Yah!!!" xiumin hissed ..

 

i lowered my head as i felt my cheeks burning red ..

"Yah, baozi .. what would you do when aunty finds out about this matter ..?" Lay asked .. xiumin sighed "Actually .. su ra and i decided to tell her everything.." xiumin said.

 

lay nodded "But.. i'm sure aunty would be going wild .. su ra be careful.. your hair might get pulled away from your head.." i widened my eyes as i gasp from what i heard. "Jinjja?!!" i asked, squeezing xiumins hand.

 

"Ouch..ouch..My hand!" 

"oh...sorry." i softened my grip on xiumin's hand before looking back to the screen ..

 

"Kris...i-is that true..?" i asked but lay and kris laughed ..

 

i turn my head to xiumin but he just gave me a sigh "you must see that face of yours!!" lay shouted in between his loud laughing .. i heard that before... *aigoo*

 

"you'll not be xiumin's friend if you'd never go and say something like that .." i mocked at them .. "hey~" xiumin said as he look at me .. i smiled at him before looking back to luhan.

"I hope you guys would understand us ..."  i said..

 

lay, luhan and kris nodded their heads at the same time ..

 

"But wait!" luhan said. xiumin and i looked at him and watch him as he put the laptop down on the table before he stood up .. he run towards me and knelt down infront of me .. ".So if you and xiumin were not really married .. I have a chance?"

 

but before i could even heave a loud gasp .. xiumin took me into his arms, safe. as he hissed the deer "Yah! you...we'll be going to get married...for real!" he shouted..

 

"ooohh...~~" the three guys whistled as they watch xiumin's face "haha..xiumin i'm just kidding..!" luhan said before he takes a stand, putting his hands into his hips "but don't worry i'm not going to take your su ra away from you so you can let her go so she can breath again.."

xiumin gasped before quickly, taking off his arms around my shoulder "sorry." he said.

 

i choked as i rub my shoulder ..

in the future .. i think i'm going to have many kids to look on..

 


 

"Have a safe flight .. mr. and mrs.Kim"

 

oohh..I like that sound~ i chuckled as i bowed back to mr.yoon. Yu ra were standing beside mr.yoon, hugging the plushie i gave to her .. i knelt down making our eyes stay on the same level "Unnie, i'll miss you.." she said.

 

i chuckled before i patted her head "unnie and your oppa, will just stay there for 2 nights, unnie will miss you too but i want you to behave be a good girl specially i'm not here to look for you.." yu ra nodded her head "remember..what i told you.."

 

"Don't go anywhere--"

 

"stay with mr.yoon and don't talk to strangers..." i chuckled on my young sisters cleverness .. "you really know unnie well.." i said before pecking on her cheeks ..

 

i stood up before patting yu ra's "behave okay.." yu ra nodded before beaming out her bright smile ..

 

i look to mr.yoon and he just nods his head, maybe knowing what i wanted to tell him..

 

.. ... ..

 

"so, this is it..don't worry i'm sure everything's going to be fine." xiumin took my hand and let it rest with his warm and tender care ..

 

it's my first time to ride this thing and for some reasons i feel like my hearts going to burst out of my chest by anytime.. i puffed some air into my cheeks and as the plane takes it leave .. xiumin pulled me into his arms  

 

"Kwinchanna..we'll be fine soon.."

 

.. ... ..

 

"Wahh!!! look that clouds look so fluffy" xiumin chuckled as he lean his head to rest before closing his eyes, lips still smiling.

 

"earlier you're lie you're going to die out of nervousness and now look at you..squealing like a five year old kid." i narrowed my eyebrows on him before i 'tsk-ed' "but wait, xiumin what if we go and try skydiving?" xiumin's head perked up as he opens his eyes..

"sky diving...?" he asked,

 

i nodded my head as i hummed "can we..?" xiumin chuckled "try going with luhan .. i'm sure he'll like it."

 

"luhan..? why..?- *gasp* -don't tell me you're afraid of heights...?" i chuckled as i point my finger into his face, nudging his side to make him look at me "scared..? i'm not.."

 

"you are.."

 

"no."

 

"you are.."

 

"no..luhan is.."

 

"you a-"

 

"excuse me .. would you like coffee or orange juice ?" an attendant interrupted our childish quareling .. "coffee please.." xiumin just beam out a short smile but when i look at the attendant, she was like...uurggh..?

 

i don't know but she looks like she's secretly flirting with xiumin inside her mind..

 

"and what about you miss..?" snapping out of my black thoughts for the girl, i look at her "Orange juice please.." the attendant placed the drinks on the table attached to our seats. i secretly watch as the girl walks away and she's looking back to xiumin..like smiling or maybe flirting with him..

i heave out a heavy sigh making xiumin to look at me "why is something wrong..?" i shook my head..

 

"ah..wae..?" xiumin nudged my side ..

 

i heave out another heavy sigh before looking into him "by now i dont have any confidence to marry you"

xiumin gasped "but why..? is something wrong?"

 

"xiumin, you see .. you're to perfect for someone like me.." i paused to avert my gaze on the orange juice infront of me .. "are you sure you want to marry me..? you know there's even more better--"

 

"girls than you?" he scoffed "Yah.." he poked my forehead as he says "put this on your cute head that I, Kim Minseok will only look at you and will never .. never.. going to leave you for other girls. you're right, there are more better girls than you but those girls doesn't suit to my liking cause for me.. you're the prettiest .. sweetest and the one and only girl in my life.."

 

xiumin took my hand making me to look at him as he gazes down into my eyes "so don't talk nonesense.. cause nothing's going to happen even if you whine about it..you're my mine and i'm yours....only"

I smiled "arraso.." i whispered ..

 

"but you know that girl who just served us...tsk- such a flirt .." xiumin whispered like a gossip maniac on the streets..

i chuckled as i softly slap his arm "backstabbing is a bad thing"

 

xiumin smiled "that's the reason why i love you" we chuckled face to face with each other before resting my head into his shoulder, his chin resting on the top of my head..

 

"but you know, i'm the one who's lucky here.." i hummed as response 

xiumin sighed "Thanks to you... you make me feel like i'm the luckiest guy here on earth.." he placed a peck on my head as i cuddled into his arms..

 

saranghae~

 

 



 

I'm going crazy !!!!

hahaha ^ _ ^

LOL

Anyway .. another chapter update :)

i hope you guys would love it and also, would fulfill your feels .. kyahaha > /// <

sorry for my errors but still let's enjoy the story ..

Thank you for reading and thank you for the love ..

Until next time~