02

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

Update .. update ^ _ ^

excuse my errors, and thank you for reading and subscribing!!



 

" M-minseok ? xiumin ..? " i repeated his name and watches him as he took a seat infront of me across the table.

"i-isn't this the office of mrs,kim?" i asked as my nervousness grew even more deeper. he nods his head as he hummed. i don't know why but by just looking at him, i feel like we're not going to be in a good relationship. he somewhat give me this bad vibes i'm feeling now.

"so, you're my wife to be?" he said. wife ~ by just hearing those words makes me want to chill.

i look at him,confused. does he know about the money thingy with me and auntie? i asked myself. it took me time to answer him and i can't even say a word cause seriously., i feel like i've starstruck on him. " so, what do you do?" he asked making me to snap out of my thoughts. "what do you mean by that?" i asked him back. he sighed " I mean what do you do in your life?".

my mouth were shaped into 'o' as i realizes his question, i let my nervousness off by letting out a smile "I work on a cafe as a waitress after i'm done with my morning job like sending newspapers and milks.." i honestly said not even bothering to lie cause from what i know, it's better to tell truths than lies, right?

he chuckled as he shook his head "as expected.." he mumbled but enough for me to hear..

"what do you mean by that?"i asked him a bit offended. he look at me looking a bit shock yet there's a smirk on his face "I mean, i know what my mom and you are up too. i'm not a fool to play with your games." he paused..

"listen, i'm not interested on being married or dating girls, and you i'm not even interested in you from the start. oh- wait, guess i know what you want from us.. money?. but from what i know mom will give you her payment every month and--"

" Kim Minseok!! Stop that rude act of yours!!!" I heard auntie's stern voice making me to stand up immediately.

i bowed my head, feeling the shame on me "oh, a-anneonghaseo auntie." i greeted but mrs.kim looks directly to her son. "stop with that and from where did you heard that?!" Auntie kim asked minseok, she looks really angry and makes me feel uncomfortable. Xiumin chuckled a bit annoyed "Eommonim, do you think you raised such a stupid son? i'm not dumb. i know what you both are up to.." he said before giving me his killing glance.

"and one more thing, i'm not going to marry a gold digger like her!" he pointed his index finger infront of me. humiliated , ashamed , and insulted. that's me right now. how can i marry someone who treats me like that. i can feel my neck started to heat up, tears started to form. i'm not crying cause i'm angry. i'm crying cause i feel so ashamed to myself.

when i saw mrs.kim about to slap minseok "auntie, sorry but i can't go on with the deal if your son is like that. i don't care about the money anymore..sorry i- i have to go.." and with a last bow, i hurried myself out of this mad office and building. i run towards the bus stop letting my tears to fall, sobbing silently sorry yu ra, unnie can't give you a better future.. i burried my face into my palms.

"don't cry~" i heard a man's voice. i quickly put my hands down, immediately stopping my tears. i wipe off the tears with my hands and a hankie came out from the side. i look on it "i hate it when girls cry.." he said again. *sniff sniff* slowly i look up on to who is talking and to my surprise..

wait is seoul that good enough to have so many good looking guys?

big eyes, small pink lips, pointy nose, baby faced guy on a suit.. looking so professional and handsome. "w-who are you?" i asked. he let out a small smile and pushed his hankie to my hands "wipe off your tears first" he said. i hold on his handkerchief and used it to wipe my tears. i bowed at him "thank you" i said.

he took the seat next to me as he let out a sigh "life is so cruel isn't it?" he asked..

i look at him, alert. he looks nice but remember to be alert. bad guys these days looks so nice and kind so don't let myself to be harmed. "sorry but i don't talk to strangers, anyways thank you for your handkerchief.." i said and handed him back the hankie before putting myself a bit far from him, why does the bus took so long?

he chuckled "don't worry i'm not a bad guy.." he said. i turn my head to look at him and so does he, he makes his smile wider "My name is luhan, i'm chinese and don't worry i work on the office infront of you" he said as he point out the big builing infront of me right across the street. i gave him the don't-lie-to-me look. he chuckled once again "if you want you can ask the guard.." he said once again.

i shook my head "ani, no need to since i'm sure we'll not see each other again.." i said. the bus came making me to stand up "anyways, thank you for the short company.. bye mr.luhan" i bowed my head and went on the bus not even taking a look back on the guy sitting on the bench of the bus stop..

author's pov:

On the other hand, as luhan watches you hop on the bus. his smile on his face can't move off from him. he somewhat feel looking at you gives him peace and even luhan doesn't know why. he chuckled as the bus goes on. "interesting.." he said to himself before standing up..

he was about to walk from a mini cafe to buy himself an iced americano when an employee came into him, panting. "mr.luhan, the meeting is about to start in one minute. we need to go now" he politely said before he bows his head.

luhan sighed, tired. "another? i wish i can have a break~" he frowned and went on to his building..

End Of POV ^ _ ^


"oh, su ra, i thought you're on a leave today?" My boss told me once i took a step in the kitchen.

i bowed my head before grabbing the apron and wrapped it around my waist "deh, but i don't have anything to do so i'd work for today.. sorry for the sudden leave." i bowed my head once again.

Mrs.choi nods her head and i helped her with the orders "anyways, had you and yu ra found a place to stay?" she asked making me to stop stirring the spoon. right i forgot about that.. i slowly shook my head as my expressions became dark..

she sighed, "su ra, i want to help but you know i have a lot of kids and our house isn't that big..sorry i can't do anything for you" she calmly said making me to feel warm.. i look at her with a smile on my face "ani, i understand mrs.choi, thank you" i bowed my head and look on the food i'm cooking.

"ahh! you can stay here for a while, you can use the spare room upstairs and stay here. Su ra please accept it that's the least i can do so i won't worry a lot for you.." mrs.choi exclaimed.

i look at her a bit shock and happy "thank you boss...thank you" i bowed my head and mrs.choi nods her head. "so, i'll leave for a while to clean the room upstairs, okay." and with that mrs.choi left me alone inside the kitchen.

right, mrs.choi have her office upstairs and she have a small room inside of it, which is her bedroom, in case she felt a little bit tired she'll sleep there. and since she trusted me much she'll let me sleep in there and i won't make that trust to break..

After i've served the customers their orders, i went to the counter to grab the towel and water spray to clean empty tables.. while cleaning a customer came and a bowed my head to greet him "anneonghaseo welcome to-" i stopped once i noticed who is it.

"oh! you again?" he asked with a smile on his face ..

i frowned by seeing him, what's with the fate today? "you again..right. are you stalking on me?" i sarcastically asked as i put the spray and towel aside. he pouted "do you treat customers like that? i'm here to eat.." he said and with that he took the table that i cleaned a by now. he sighed, satisfied. "so what's the best here?" he asked innocently as he look up on me.

"our best seller here is our fried chicken and spicy rice cake.." i said before putting my notepad out to write his orders . . "is that it? well, okay i'll take them." he said and beamed me out a smile, is he even a man or a boy? i sarcastically asked my self. i look at him, "are you really eating alone? isn't it awkward?" i asked

he glanced on his wrist watch before looking at me again "oh, ani. i'm waiting for someone here" he said.. i nodded my head before repeating the orders he asked. i walk towards the kitchen to prepare his order and i heard him

"oh! xiumin, i'm here!!"..

i stopped on my tracks by just hearing the name. *gulp* impossible, he couldn't be here since he is too rich to eat in a small eatery .. no.no.no.no!! he is not here!!

"oh, luhan~" and with that i heard that familiar voice again..

i shot my eyes close before continuing to walk again towards the kitchen .. 

of all of places why here?!