41

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 



 

 

"do you really have to go?"

 

i turn around to greet xiumin a smile and a nod.. xiumin sighed heavily as he dumped his back on the wall surface. i let out a sigh as i keep the smile on my face, i neared to him and took his hand with mine..

 

"Don't you trust me?" xiumin perked his head up to look into my eyes..

 

"I trust you ofcourse..but as always, it's him i don't..remember the last time.." xiumin's right.. but everyone on this world deserves a second chance. and also, work is work.. i can't just go out of the picture without even going there and saying alteast goodbye to kyungsoo..

 

i've been absent for about three or four days and we just came back not too long ago.. since, eommonim's already fine now, all she need to do is to rest and rest and by that she'll be fully recovered.

And for xiumin and I, all we need to do now is to make some preparations for our special day, the wedding.

 

but still, I don't want to do nothing.. "But you can just stay here and-"

"-You know how i hate being here all day doing nothing but to bake cookies or flower the plants..right?" i let out a sigh..

 

"Xiumin, since the beginning you know that i'm not that type of girl right..also, i hate being so...dependent" xiumin nods his head "so, let me atleast work .. remember what we promised together right.."

 

xiumin nods his head as he hummed "We'll build up a good future to our family...together"

 

i chuckled as i remember the scene, the night when we're talking and cuddling together at the motel "So..Just let me..Don't worry i'll be back right after my shift..arraso..see you later." i patted his chest before leaving a peck on his cheek.. and when i was about to leave he took my wrist and made me face him..

 

only to greet his lips with mine..

 

he pulled away with a smile on his face "you should atleast know where to kiss me..aigoo aigoo~ anyways do you want me to send you there and-"

 

"-ani! ani!.. i-i'll be leaving...bye" and before he could stop me again, i run out of the room, breathing heavily..

 

i still can't believe this, until now.. my heart races when we touch.. aish~ *^v^* i must have gotten crazy.. hehhehehe > /// <

 


 

"Wel-"

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol's welcoming stops right when they raised their heads up making them to see who came in. "It's been a long time.." i chuckle out as i walk up to them .. baekhyun and chanyeol run their feet towards me and greet me with a warm bear hug..

 

"omona..Where have you been?!!" baekhyun exclaimed once we parted..

 

i let out a short chuckle and before anything goes on.. i handed the scarfs i bought for them as a souvenir gift. baekhyun and chanyeol gasped in awe as i notice their eyes sparkling with delight "Yeoppoda~~~" baekhyun hugged the scarf making me to chuckling..

 

Chanyeol wears the scarf around his neck "How is it..? I look cool right?"

 

baekhyun scoffed "eeyy..whatever you say, i'm still more fashionable than you" the two started to argue to whom is more fashionable to the two of them..

 

i miss this.. I miss how the two would fight and would just end up hugging each other with such a cheesy smile one their face. saying 'Kwinchanna..we're friends~~' and then after they'll fight again to whom should take the responsibility of saying the word " i'm sorry " first..

 

"You...Punk..I told you-"

 

"-Oh..you're back" hearing and noticing the voice.. baekhyun and chanyeol's mini show stopped as the three of us turn back to see kyungsoo leaning on his office door frame, arms crossed and with a smile on his face..

 

strangely, baekhyun and chanyeol glanced to me then to kyungsoo..maybe feeling the sudden change of mood in the air, the two excused theirselves and went back to the counter to find something to work on..

 

kyungsoo neared and let out a short chuckle "It's been a long time...Su ra"

 

"O-oh?..." i let out a chuckle before i bowed my head "Long time no see...kyungsoo..s-shi" kyungsoo chuckled "What's with the formalities..? anyways, go to my office i would like to talk to you first.." he patted my arm and left ..

 

As i close the door of his office, i started to get nervous.. "please take a seat.." i bowed my head and settled down on a vacant chair across his table.

 

"ahh..kyungsoo m-manager.." i started but my words got cutted by kyungsoo "Let me talk first its something personal.."

 

he let out a sigh and let out a smile, strangely.. i can sense that his smile is more like...Forced.

"..You see..last time, i told you too many harmful things..mianhamnida. also, i looked down on your feelings for minseok and so as to him, but maybe the reason is that i really like you.." he paused and catches my stare on him..

"But let's just be friends now.. i give up.. I'm not giving up our connection but i'm giving up my feelings knowing that minseok's the only guy that can make you happy..Kang su ra, atleast just this..can we just be friends..? i-is that alright with you..?"

 

hearing such words coming out from a very fine man makes me flutter.. I know i don't deserve such attention but i'm atleast relieved and thankful..

 

i look at him again, then.. i let out a smile "Can i still work here?"

 


 

Xiumin's POV:

 

"aahhhhhh~~~oohh~~~ahh~~oohh~~awoo~~~awoo~~~"

 

"Ah wae .. why is it so boring??!!!!!!" i let out a loud and heavy irritated sigh as i dumped my body above the bed. looking up on the white ceiling with su ra's image in my head.

 

seriously, i'm going crazy now.. it's almost lunch and i haven't stepped out of the room since su ra went out. hours had passed but it seems as if it is years without su ra with my side. I don't have anything to do now..

 

today's my day off to work and.. su ra's not here..

 

"ahh!! if i don't go up now, i'll end up killing myself here.." i hop off the bed and took the jacket on the couch. an idea popped out from my smart head "OH!"

 

i can go visit her there....as a costumer..

 

End of POV

 


 

"Is this all customer..?" i politely asked the customer as i focus my eyes on the item.. "yes.." I stop moving my hands once i recognized the voice..

 

i perked my head and gasped "W-what are you doing here..?" 

 

xiumin chuckled "As you can see.." he waved the cup of ramyun infront of my face "I'm here as a customer..so don't think as if i'm here to see you.." he put the ramyun down and at the same time, some part of me felt a bit disappointed ... so i frown.

 

"what's with the face..? are you expecting-"

"-ani! here...please eat it nicely.."

 

i puffed some air into my cheeks and was about to go to the other side of the counter when xiumin stopped me by holding my hand "Wae...?" i asked.

 

Xiumin pouted "Can't you atleast.....eat with me?"

aigoo..aigoo.. i knew it would come..

 

i look down to hide my smile .. when i look up, i put my poker face on "I'm busy now..I'm still working, so eat with yourself.."

 

"aish..atleast, sit-"

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYice2WRM8&list=PL2C93458E1B46AD4C play :0

 

"-You can have some time with me..." A voice spoke up..

xiumin and I turn our heads only to see kyungsoo standing behind xiumin. Kyungsoo looks at me with a smile on his face so i returned the smile to him..

 

"bwoya..? aish.. don't you dare go near to her.." xiumin said as he grinned his teeth out of anger, and puts an arm under my chin as if he was trying to protect me.

 

"I'm warning you.." he said.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled "Seeing you like this...making me feel like wanting su ra more.." he said. i let out a short chuckle and catches xiumin's attention "laughing? .. yah, who do you love.. is this guy or me..?" i look at him with my puppy eyes..

 

innocently, i pouted my lips and went inside the storage room..leaving the two of them alone..

"Yah! where are you going..?!!"

 

"Aish..Jinjja"

 

I can hear xiumin's burst out from the other side of the door..enough to make me feel more excited.. actually, I'm not bothered that the two of them are out there, together..

 

it's for the best..

 

let's just leave the two to talk for a while..

 


 

Banzai~~

Mianhe Chinggu's TT 3 TT .. i updated sooo late. something bad happened.. but it's alright now.

so, here's an update for my lovies..

 

enjoy~~