39

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 



 

I was about to knock on eommonim's room when i heard the two of them chuckling with each other .. the sound makes me smile and happy.

 

so without even thinking of it, i let out a sigh of relief as i just walk back letting the two lovely people talk with each other. xiumin do really miss her mother a lot, and even if eommonim doesn't cry, i know that she's happy and her words were sincere..

 

i was about to walk back from my room when i heard my name being called.

i look back and saw a stranger standing infront of me with a smile on his face ...

 

"are you xiumin's wife ..? su ra..?"

 

what is this guy talking about ..? i bit the lower part of my lip before letting our a stiff smile .."y-yow..ahh..I'm su ra! su ra! Kang su ra!"

 

"pprfft~ what's with the yow thingy .." the guy chuckled before he walks up to me..

i gasped as i point a finger on him "you can speak korean?!" i asked, shocked.

 

the guy nods his head "waahh..you almost gave me a heart attack" i put my hands on my chest as i heave out a heavy breath. The unknown guy chuckled before offering a hand "Hi i'm Tao.."

"tao?"

 

The guy hummed "I'm actually chinese but i'm here to study .. i leave here with my suho hyung.."

 

"so you mean suho-shi's chinese..?" another gasping sound escaped from my mouth as i ask him .. but when i realize he's waiting for me to take his hand, i quickly take it and shook it with mine "..anyways, i'm kang su ra .. x-xiumin's..soon to be wife?" i chuckle as i feel like there's a cold sweat running down from my neck.

 

the guy laughed .. "ahh.. but i thought your his wife...already?"

 

i shook my head as we pull away from each other "nuh~~ long story..". Tao nodded his head "so you mean suho-shi's chinese too?" i asked.

he shook his head with a slight grin on his face "ani..he's full korean while i'm full chinese, suho hyung's a good friend of mine and our families were like close as well.." he said intertwining his two fingers together.

 

"ahh..." a sound of door took our attention..

Tao and i turn our heads and was greeted by suho "so you finally met her.." suho said..

Tao nods his head "Hyung..she's cute"

"don't you  dare..."

Tao scoffed with a smuggy smile on his face "pffrrt..I know, i'm not a woman stealer. she's my xiumin hyungs wifey..and i wont-"

 

"Tao grew up really well ..hmm.." we turn our heads to the intruder, xiumin were leaning on the wall, arms crossed while there's a smirk on his face. actually, by now i can tell you guys blood can go out from my nose by any second. these guys just can speak korean right?! ..

 

i seriously need baekhundred now..

 

"how are they..? are they treating you nice?" xiumin asked once he neared to me, putting his arm around my shoulder, trying to protect me from i don't know where..?

i chuckled "Don't worry .. They won't eat me"

 

suho and tao chuckled "waah..hyung, you've changed a lot" tao said as he approaches xiumin, giving him a manly high five. xiumin chuckles "Yah i know.. i'm getting more handsome day by day.."

"eeyy~~" suho and tao frowned.

 

"anyways, i need to go now.." suho announced "where are you going?" tao asked

 

"To the mall..just need to buy something"

Tao gasped by the mention of mall "wait hyung..let me come with you!" suho frowned "why?" tao asked, eyes getting wider ..

 

suho clucked his tounge before looking into xiumin and i "seriously, when you want to go somewhere don't go anywhere with him..gotta go~" suho waved his hands as he walk out of the house..

tao exclaimed "Hyung!! wait up!" he run after suho until they got out of the house..

 

when the doors closed i turn to xiumin and gave him questioning stare .. xiumin chuckled "you won't believe it.. tao would buy anything from the mall"

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfnIXG0QUs&list=PL2EBBE5C28A1E2ECE

 

"Are you sure .. we can leave eommonim?" i asked xiumin as he gets inside the car ..

 

xiumin chuckled "don't worry, we won't take long out.. and besides mrs.jang and her private nurse is there to look for her, omma wants me to roam you around the city anyways..so come on and just follow me.."

 

i bit my lower lip, still hesitating to come inside the car ..

heaving out a heavy breath as i shrug my shoulders .. i surrender and just follow my master.. i mean my baozi..

 

"waah...yeoppoda~~"

the view here is so....superb! the wind feels so fresh and relaxing .. its dawn and not soon enough, the sun would set and the moon would rise.

"told you..you'll like it." xiumin said as he lean his arms into the wood boards ..

 

xiumin took me out of the city, actually. he said he doesn't like the noisy sound of the cars and i don't mind it at all since i hate those noisy sounds too. and it's a relief sine xiumin and i have some things in common.

"yah baozi.."

xiumin hummed as he look at me ..

 

i still get goosebumps as xiumin gazes on me, when he's smiling like that .. i feel like i'm a teen ager deeply inlove with my man. "i-im..."

 

"Pwahahahahah!!!"

i look down feeling a bit embarrassed from what just happened. i actually want to tell xiumin i'm hungry but it seems like my stomach grew too much excited that it growls .. And now look at him, laughing his heart out as i'm getting deeper from the sudden embarrassment.

"are you that hungry?" xiumin asked as he keeps on playing fun out of me ..

 

i glare at him before i straighten  up my posture .. "Ani! i'm not! aiisshh.." i was about to walk back to the car, feeling pissed off..

but xiumin stopped me by taking my hand "let's eat" he said, giving me a smile.

i clucked my tounge before looking up on him "go eat with yourself..I'm gonna die hungry!!!!"

 


 

Xiumin;s POV:

 

"Ahh..I'm so full~~~"

i heave out a sigh as i look at her in awe .. seriously, this girl makes me fall inlove with her even more, as seconds goes by..

 

"But it's late..I think we should go home now~" she said before taking a last sip on her orange juice then taking a stand ..

i look up on her "yah..wait up!" i hurried and payed our meals for tonight ..  i run out of the restaurant and saw su ra already standing outside the car, looking up on the starry night sky. the moons light makes her skin look so stunning that it makes her more beautiful into my eyes..

"Yah..because of you, the waiters kept on looking at us.."

 

su ra gasped "jinjja?! but why?"

 

i look at her .. "i can't believe it .. how can you manage to look so tiny when you eat like a man?" su ra grinned as she punched my stomach making me to make a goofing sound.. i hugged my tummy as i look at her "Yah!" 

 

"ah..saranghaeyo~~" she sang out as she gets inside the car ..

 

i scoffed at her as i put my seatbelt on .. "you sure know how to make me calm by a split second.." i whispered to myself as i turn the engine on.

 

.. ... ..

 

It's already 9 in the evening and i didn't notice we took so much time out .. i didn't even notice that we came too far just to roam around ..

su ra were having fun of the cold wind as she keeps on staring at the night sky by the window ..

 

suho's house is a little bit too far from where we are by now .. we're out of the city so it would take us a long ride to home..

"I miss yu ra.." su ra blurted out as she let out a sigh and lean back on her seat .. she 'tsk-ed' before looking out of the window once again "don't worry..next time we'll come here together since she already have her own passport.."

su ra clasped her hands together "Assa!"

i chuckled from how childish she is ..

 

the car became silent .. but the silince isn't awkward .. its more like refreshing and relaxing .. and warm..

 

but the comfortable silence were interrupted when my car started to slow down as black smoke came out of the hood .. "ah..bwoya!" i hop out of the car and quickly, taking a look on the hood .. as i open it, my eyes hurted by the amount of smoke coming out of it, making me to cough..

 

su ra came out of the car "what happened?" 

"i don't know..- OMO!!"

 

i gasped as i run on the side, only to see a flat tire .. "bad luck!" i heave out a heavy sigh feeling annoyed ..

 

as i stood up, i look at su ra and her face were full of worries .. i smiled at her "don't worry..i'll try to fix it.." su ra nodded as she let out a short smile.. when i open the trunk .. expecting en extra tire, but unfortunately .. i was greeted by an empty trunk..

 

useless...

 

i got inside the car and tried to restart the engine but nothing happened.. as i got out of the car, su ra were sitting on the ground. i sat down beside her as i heave out a tired and annoyed sigh, i ruffled my hair in annoyance "Nothing..the car is useless by now.."

 

"eottoke..ah! do you have your phone.."

 

"phone?" i checked on each pockets i have .. i look at her with a sly smile on my face making su ra to roll her eyes on me "ta~~jan~~"

my eyes sparkled as she put out her handphone with a proud grin on her face "see..I'm such a very nice wifey~~" su ra chuckled as i just watch her in awe ..i waited for her .. as su ra tries to on her phone, she keeps on giving me short chuckles..

 

"ahh...baozi~~" i look at her .. and i already knew it.

"My phone is dead.."

 

i pinched her cheek as a smuggy smile went out of my lips "What was that for?!" su ra whined..

"nothing...you're too cute to be true~" su ra clcuked her tounge as we just look into space..

 

"but how are we going home now..? the car's dead .. my phone is dead and it's already.....late in the evening, suho-shi's house is too far to walk.." su ra sighed before hugging her knees..

 

right .. everything she said is right. we have nothing by now .. money is useless, we're in a middle of nowhere .. heaving out another heavy sigh "yah..don't lose-.."

 

"--Wahh!!!" my eyes widened from what i saw .. su ra looked at me, confused. "why?"

 

i smile at her as  i look into her eyes .. "we have a place to stay.."

 

"where?"

 

i point out the direction.. su ra turned her head and immediately, putting it back on the ground, i can see a hint of pink shade on her cheeks making me to be confused..but when realization hit me.. i already know why she flushed pink shade..

making me to blush as well..

 

su ra looked at me ..

 

"a-are you sure y-you want to stay there...?"

 

an idea popped out from my nasty head .. i bit the lower part of my lips to hide the smile i have on my lips.. i let out a smirk instead before looking at her..

 

"what's wrong in staying a night over ..."

 

i lean down to the level of her left ear and whispered the last words..

 

"..in motel..."

 

End of xiumin's POV...

kekekekeke XD

 


 

 

Okay~~

haha .. are you guys fine with tao's cameo? or do you guys like the sutao moment?

heheh .. anyways, here's another chapter update :)

excuse my errors ... and.. sneaky moments.. haha, don't worry this story will be pure~~~

mwehehehe..

 

#Byuntae

look at him .. such a cutie patuttie~~

> /// <