04

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

UPDATE ^ _ ^

Excuse my errors .. hope you'll like the update <3



Xiumin's POV:

That morning, it really gave me a headache. seriously ? how can my mother fool me and how can she just drag some poor girl who loves our money infront of me and declared that it'll be my wife to be?! unbelievable.

After that small argument with mother i went out to eat something with my friend Luhan. I'm kinda expecting that he'll pick some simple eatery as he always do when we have a lunch time together, cool isn't? billionares, eating in a small eatery .. yes that's luhan and me~

when i got home and done with my work, i went straight to my room not even bothering to greet my mom back, cause i'm feeling disappointed cause she makes me look like a fool infront of that girl.

I was busy looking on to some files when i heard a knock on my door "come in." i said not even taking my look away from the documents that were scattered on my table.

"xiumin, son." i stopped once i heard my mom's voice. i put my head back with a heavy heart "what is it?" i asked. she let out a small smile and came in closer to hug me. i was taken caught off guard and all my mad feelings during that morning disappeared, as always mom can make me feel like this whenever i got mad *sigh~*

"son, please forgive your mom. i just want you to feel the happiness of being inlove you'd always do work and you never enjoy life . you're too young and i want you to experience the feeling of being a child, i'm sorry.." Mom whispered it softly to my ear.

I sighed before gently pulling away from the hug "omma, i forgive you. but, Still marriage is not a joke you know that and i'm not ready for it.." i whined as i sighed.

mom looked down before sitting on the chair infront of me, and to my surprise i saw her crying "omma..w-why are you crying?!!" i panicked as i search for some tissue on my drawer. "s-son, i just want to see my grandchildren before.." i heard her say.

i arched my eyebrows, confused on what she want to say "before...?" i asked as i want her to continue. 

"before it's too late for me, son i'm sick but it's not that much to worry but my doctor really wants me to rest and son i really want to see kids around the house..please do marry and ofcourse i want you to marry kind girls like the girls i always set you on a date, please son.. i..i" Mom started to breath heavily as she pinned her fingers to her head, massaging her temples.

I hurried to her side "eommonim..omma!!" i panicked before mom fainted into my arms, i carried her and bring her down,careful not to trip. "mr.yoon prepare the car and please bring us to the nearest hospital!!" i shouted as i half-walk/run downstairs.

when i got out of the house i quickly put mom inside the car before sitting down beside her mr.yoon started the engine and the three of us went off..

* * * * *

I'm now sitting on the waiting area, waiting for the doctor to come out of mom's hospital room for his informations. i bit my lower lip as i facepalmed myself this is all my fault!! i shut my eyes closed, irritated. i should have obeyed my mom. i should have let her do things in her own way but ofcourse because of my stubborness i disappointed her ones again.

when father left us to be with his another woman, mom took care of me alone. she raised my very well so as she raised the company like it's my brother. mom's really a wonderwoman for me and i can live with her, i don't need my father anymore..

and maybe that's the reason why i'm scared of falling inlove .. maybe my past were the reasons why i couldn't take myself into a marriage life..

"mr.minseok?" i heard a voice. i look up and immediately took a stand as i saw the doctor holding his files about moms condition. i bowed my head and decided to make this into the point "doctor, what's mom's illness ? is she okay now ? how is her ? please tell me everything.." i bombarded him questions, panicking and worrying like hell..

he sighed as he push his eyeglass up. he look at me and that look doesn't look good at all, it adds fuel into the fire *gulp* "she's fine now but to make things clear let's go into my office.." he said before patting my shoulder. i nodded my head and trailed down behind him..

soon we arrived into his office. i sat down infront of him wait till he start ..

"ok, mr.Kim. i want you to know your mother have tumor in her brain..." he said as he click on his computer and showed me my mom's CT Scan on his desktop and started to show my where the tumor is.. "she could take some medicine to decrease the pain, and also we can take her into surgery but it's a bit too risky cause we found out her heart may not be able to do with it.. but we would do everything to put the tumor out of her brain so that she can live ... for more.." he ended.

i gripped on my knees as i put my head down and low .. sighed, "..is she...d-do you you think mom can s-survive?" i asked. stuttering because i can feel my heart beating fast and tears starting to blind my eyes..

"yes.. but time can only tell, mr.kim. for now please make her live in a happy life, dont stress her out and let her mind rest.. she look so tired and exhausted.."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8OxA6GflE&list=PL63526D688BFF887D

As soon as i closed the doctors office door, i fell down on the side. sitting down on the ground. i closed my eyes as i cupped my face with my palms, letting my tears to fall

"don't let mrs.kim to think and to worry things a lot .. she might not survive if it continues..."

i sighed once i regained myself "omma.." i mumbled. i was leaning on the wall, calming down myself when i heard mr.yoon's voice calling out my name. i look on him and quickly, i stand up to walk towards him ..

"mr.minseok, madame is now awake.." he said after he bowed his head .. i nodded my head and run towards my mother's room as mr.yoon followed from my behind.

when i entered the room, i was greeted by her smile. seeing her smile like that after what happened to her makes me feel more guilt on me. i walk towards her and sat down on her side.. i caressed her head as i let out a small smile "son.." mom mumbled.

"omma, don't work for now and rest. i talked to your doctor and he told me everything.." i said as i look on the side, not trying to make an eye contact with her cause i know that look on her eyes can give me tears.. i breathed out before clearing my throat "..omma, don't worry i-i'll ..." *gulp* "i'll do everything to make you happy," i turn to look on her with a smile on my face, and she looked confused to what i just said

"minseok, what are you talking about ?" she asked.

"mom..I know you want to see my wedding and my children, right? .. the reason why i'd always reject girls you setted up with me ..cause...c-cause.." i started to stutter, i felt my moms grip on my hand tightened "cause.."..

"mom, cause i already have a girlfriend..". great!! now i have to find one!! .. i blinked as mom just stared at me with a half confused and half shocked face.. yeah, i have to lie cause ..arrgghh!! what the hell i'm talking about?!

"i-is that true ??" she asked.. I slowly nod my head and wait to her response .. i heard her chuckles and to my surprise she's really happy to know that lie of my own .. "so, that's why it is!! oh, minseokkie.. why didn't you tell me before? who is she .. is she pretty?.. aigoo, i wish it's su ra-shi..i really like her." i look at her as she started to talk to herself.

su ra? kang su ra? so mom likes her? a loooooott?

"and oh, i remember the first time we met.. aigoo, such an adorable kid she is.. hmmp, she really is living in a hard life.." i heard her say followed by her deep heavy sigh. i cleared my throat well, let omma's happpiness to come on its peak.. "but ofcourse, if it's not su ra-shi.. i'll still love the girl you lo-"

"su ra is my girlfriend.." i cutted in. now i need to make a story .. a very long one!!

mom gasped "Jinjja?!! but..but i thought..". I nodded my head before letting out a sigh "yeah, that's true i really hate her when we first meet which is in the office, but after that i met her again. remeber i ate lunch out with luhan and i met her there in the eatery where she work..and i started to look at her and that's it, i'm courting her now .. but i see it as she's my girlfriend.." i ended with a shrug.

mom patted my shoulder with a wide smile on her face "i knew it!! i knew that you'll like her!!" mom said.

i can feel that she's really happy., i was about to talk again when a nurse came in holding a tray with moms medicine..

"oh, sorry to disturb you but mrs.kim needs to take her medicine and rest, the visiting hours were off now.." she bowed her head as she walked towards the other side of mom's bed. i stood up "I'm her son, can't i stay here?" i asked letting her to feel the stern voice of myself..

the nurse gasped before bowing her head for a few times "chusuwamnida.. i didn't know you're her son.. sorry mr.." she bowed.

i shook my head what kind of hospital is this ..? i was about to scold her when mom interrupted "oh, it's alright. son you can go home now with mr. yoon and tomorrow make sure to give me a vist .. with su ra okay.."she wiggled her eyebrows as her smile showed up..

"but mom-"

"no buts.. now go home, let the nurses take care of me.. minseok, don't make me mad.." she said. ok ..okay!! i rolled my eyes before taking a peck on my mom's cheek "i'll see you tomorrow okay.." i said before straightening up. i look on the nurse and say

"please do take a good care to my mom.."

* * * * *

I'm now inside the car with mr.yoon. waiting for the traffic light to turn green ..

thinking how and where can i find that kang su ra.. i sighed as i ruffled my hair out of irritation. for moms content i'll do everything.. think..think .. think. and ting ting tting ting!!

it seemed like my mind glowed as mr,yoon started to drive again once the traffis light turned green .. "aha! why i didn't even think of it before!!" i grinned to myself before looking straight to mr.yoon "mr.yoon can i ask for your help?" i asked.

mr.yoon nods his head "anything as mr.kim wishes.." he said which make me smile ..

"please do make a background check on kang su ra, know everything about her.. the girl that mom loves, you know her right?. and give the details to me by tomorrow.." i said and ended up with a smile..

"is that all mr.kim?" mr.yoon asked politely. i turn to look at him once again..

oh! and one more thing.,

i nod my head..

"please do make this a secret.." 

( A/N: end of xiumin's POV  )