10

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

Chapter update ^ _ ^

sorry for errors and short update .. i'm in a hurry !! hehehe XD

anyways, hope you guys would like it,, even if its ..

oh! and wait the boys are coming :)

IMPORTANT :

 I might update late, cause i'll be practicing our grad. march .. hope you'll understand.

KAMSAHAMNIDA ~~

 




 

"how did you get my number?" i asked, fully confused. i was walking on my way towards the mini gift shop around the streets when my phone suddenly vibrated. seeing the caller i.d really made me shock all of a sudden.

i hear sighs on the other line "Don't be that shock since we would need it in the future.." he said.

i rolled my eyes on him as if he could see it " tsk..jerk " i mumbled "anyways..what made you call me, don't you have any work to do..?" i asked.

"well, are you free later? i want to invite you to talk with- .." he said.

"me..?" i asked as i point out to myself.

" no, your sister yu ra. geez sense.. use your senses~" xiumin sarcastically said making me to feel so annoyed. even in phonecalls you're such a jerky snob!! .. "No! i'm busy! i have something to do!!" i said in a little too bit harsh to hear.

"why? you don't have any work now so where are you planning to go later..?" xiumin asked. he's such a strict boss.. why do i have to explain anyways.. "well, sorry but i'm busy. so bye~" i said and with that i ended up the call not even bothering myself to hear his response. i glared on my phone as i feel my blood starting to pressure .. i 'tsk-ed' " Naggy jerk~".

i put my phone back to my pocket before letting out a sigh "pheew, now what gift to buy..?" i asked myself as i tap my chin with my fingers, scanning the mini gift shop from the outside.

well, actually it's not that hard to find some gifts for joon ki since he always love anything i give to him, but it's his birthday and i want it to be special for him.. birthdays only come once a year so its worth to spend a lot of effort on it..

sighing out as the wind blows, giving me shivers .. "ahh~~chuwo~~" i mumbled and was about to go in when i heard my name being called..

"oh! baekhyun-ah!!" i beamed out as my eyes widened out of excitement.

I waited for him till he finally arrived on my spot. baekhyun waved his hand before letting out a cheeky smile "long time no see huh.." he said. i nod my head with a smile on my face "yeah..anyways, what's up with you today?"

baekhyun shrugged "nothing.. no actually i'm planning to buy some gift for joon ki, it's his birthday today.." he said . i nod my head and my mouth were formed into 'O' "..and what about you..?" he added.

i smiled at him before poiting out the front door of the shop "just the same as yours~" i said. baekhyun nodded with a smile on his face, i gestured my hand as i offered him inside "want to buy together?". he nodded once again before the two of us enter the shop.

"wwaaahh~~" i ecood as i look around, fluffly toys were all around the place plus it's on cheaper price than the mall so i can get over with it.

"yow, you again!!" i heard a voice, a very familiar voice making me to turn around and to my surprise i bumped into his chest making me to stuble and was about to fall when a pair of arms catched my back, slowly i open my eyes and see him again "YOU!!" i exclaimed as i point out my index finger right infront of his face almost touching the tip of his nose.

"anneong~" he greeted before letting out a soft smile. w-w-what??!! i asked to myself, i don't know but his smile kind of calm and sweet. he looked more younger no.. actually he already look like a baby.

awkwardly, i push his arms away from my back "oh, sorry,," he said as he puts his hands up.

i nodded my head before clearing my throat "anyways..t-thank you."

"ehem..ehem..I'm here~~" baekhyun said as he walked nearer to my side .. "oh~ baekhyun-ah!!" Luhan said as he grabbed baekhyun's hand do they knew each other? "hyung!!!" baekhyun called. oh, yes..~

"wait!! i don't know CEO's these days still goes intohmmmp..hmmp~" luhan quickly cupped baekhyun's mouth making his last words turned into muffled .. by hearing the word CEO, my ears flickered what? i look on to luhan's face only to see him letting out an alarmed smile "you..? C.E.O?" i asked.

i watched them as baekhyun struggled until he finally escaped from luhan's grip, "yah..yah, how did the two of you know each other?" i asked, fully puzzled.

Luhan touched the back of his neck and i even noticed his adam's apple moved up and down "ahh, actually baekhyun and i were childhood friends.." he said before looking on baekhyun.

"and that C.E.O thingy .. what's up with that?" i asked .. luhan laughed as he raised his hands waving it "it's nothing, seriously. baekhyun's just imagining things.." luhan added. baekhyun shoot a glare on luhan before letting out a sigh. i watched them interact with each other and i can sense that they're hiding something .. something fishy~

O_O but wait!! if luhan's here .. xiumin might be- "Luhan!! are you alone ??!!" i asked,

luhan looked at me confused "oh, it's the first time you call me by my name." he said

i sighed *tsk-ed* "pabo..are you alone or with xiumin..?" i asked not even bothering if luhan might think of some things..

luhan shook his head and pouted "ani. he's busy with something.." .. "wait~ you two live together now right?" he asked,

i blushed as i nod my head. feeling a bit shy cause it's kinda awkward to hear something like that from a guy.. you know, a girl living together with a guy that is not even a blood related to me. "who's xiumin?" baekhyun asked. "nothing important" i said.

before anything goes on, we started to do our own things side by side. luhan's here to buy some stuffs for what i know he said he'll be buying some toys to donate.

well, actually i feel like he's not really a bad guy, you know baekhyun knows him and it's really rare for a guy to do some kind of things like this these days.. some men were clubbing, cuddling with girls and doing stuffs like.. ooh~~ forget it.

"yah, Su ra let's go.." baekhyun said once he finished choosing what he wants to buy.

"deh!" i said and trailed behind him towards the counter

 


 

"Saengil chulkkahamnida..~~" all o f us shouted out of joy right after joon ki blew his candles.

we were now on joon ki's parents house, it's only his family me and my sister and yu ra .. yah oh, there's baekhyun too. looking how happy they are makes me feel like life goes on and life is full of excitement and surprise, yes. there are times when we feel like we want to burry ourselves but behind dark clouds.. there's a rainbow..

ahaha!!

"unnie!" Yu ra called out making me to snap out of my thoughts "oh..why angel?" i asked before letting out a soft smile.

"unnie, let's eat!" she said as she cupped her stomach by using her arms, aegyoing on me. aegyo~ so cute!!i nodded my head "okay.."

 


 

"hhhaaahh.. so tiring~~" i yawned as i closed the door of yu ra's room.

when we got home, we were greeted by the maids and no signs of xiumin around which means he's not home yet. assa!! . i went downstairs as i stretched my arms "oh! anneonghaseo ms. Su ra" mr.yoon bowed his head, i stopped walking and returned back the respect he gave me by bowing my head "anneonghaseo, mr.yoon.." i said with a smile on my face.

i look behind him and still no sign of xiumin "is minseok home already?" i asked.

mr.yoon shook his head before letting out a smile "not yet, he's out with his friends.." 

i nodded my head "ohh..okay" and with a last bow i left and continued walking downstairs to go outside.

since there garden is wide, and clean. i laid down on the grasses, looking up in the sky "there's too many stars tonight." i said to myself.

"I wonder what's he's doing..?"

"are you worried..?" a voice said.

quickly, i sat up and look on the side. my eyes were a bit wide "xiumin!!" i exclaimed. minseok went on my side before setting his self down beside me, i eyed him as he let out a soft smile omo omo!! he's smiling!! "what are you doing here at these hour?" he asked.

i blinked my eyes before clearing out my throat "ahh..star g-gazing?"

xiumin chuckled. ohh..something good happened .. "tsk..you know i wanted to talk something about you a while ago..but apparently, some stubborn brat ended up the call.." he sarcastically said before shooting a glare on me.

"b-but.. anyways, what is it about?" i asked.

"well, omma's going home." he said. i choked on my own spit, "what?!!!" i asked again to make it sure..

"but what about the 'marry me' thing..? if auntie's coming home, what should we do next..?" i asked really nervous.

xiumin shrugged "yah, tomorrow omma will be staying here.. and i only have one solution so mom would not think as if we're not really going to get married.." he said.

"what is it?" i asked.

"sleep with me.."