35

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 



 

 

Xiumin's POV:

 

'Su ra ... Saranghae~' what i said earlier keeps on repeating in my mind .. i may look crazy and retarted but would you still think i'm crazy if the reason of me grinning so wide is the girl i love ..?

everything happens fast but i make sure that every moment is a must to keep. I know it took me a long time but it's worth it. the ourburst .. the confession .. it's worth waiting for. and now .. finally, we're here together being lovey dovey with each other.

its a night to remember.

as i stop the car and killed the engine su ra then turned her head to look at me and with a smile a pecked a kiss on her hand before going out of the car at the same time, su ra came out.

"ahh...." i started as i feel a little bit of nervousness running through my veins "..So.." i trailed off.

su ra hummed as she looks up on me, making me to see her as a cute and adorable sweety pie "what is it? is there something you want to say..?" she asked.

i sighed as i nodded my head "Su ra, now that we finally confessed to each other .. I know we both broke the rule but-"

"-I know .. xiumin, actually i want to ask you about it too.." confused, i let her speak before me "..Xiumin, we both know that when eommonim came back here .. the contract we have is over right..? and everything-"

"-Ahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~" I whined as i cupped my ears with the palm of my hands, making su ra to stop on talking about it, as i wanted to.

i frowned as i look down on her, only to see her with creased eyebrows "Ah..wae..??" i asked as i put my hands down to my sides.

su ra sighed "I'm trying to be serious here...why you have to act like a kid when you're not.." she then 'tsk-ed' before letting out another sigh "the contract would be over .. and every-"

"-ah...!!!! stop !!! stop!!!" su ra clucked her tounge in annoyance making me to chuckle, satisfied "can't you just let me finish..??" she whined as she sat down on the porch.

walking up towards her as i shake my head "no! i wont!" i said fighting back the smuggy smile i'm holding in.

su ra glared as she look up "jerk..you're still the bossy jerk.." she spat out before averting her gaze, or should i say glare to the other side. i chuckled as i sat down beside "oho..look at you, i even thought you would be romantic after what happened back there on the rooftop..tsk, you're still annoying me" 

"i just don't want you talking about the contract we have .." i said making her to look at me "oh..and add the divorce thingy~" i said..

su ra looked at me confused, but her confused eyes then sparkled "you mean..we would be a real couple?!" she beamed out but i shook my head "ani" her face fell as she look down "ahh.. i see" she look up and i can sense the chuckle she let out were forced "sorry, i thought we're offici-"

i can't hold it in anymore .. her cuteness just makes me to let out the real me .. i grabbed her wrist as i pull her down again when she was standing as she talks, my action interrupted her words as she landed on my lap.

su ra gasp from the closeness we're in making me to smirk, "can i ask you again what'd you asked me ealier.."

"I-i-f w-we're a real c-couple..?" I chuckled from her cuteness ..

"actually, i don't like it when you're always saying inappropriate words.." i said. su ra then scoffed "you mean really want us to get divorced..?" she asked as she let out a heavy breath out, she struggled as she tries to push herself up "let go..I'm going to leave now.." she said.

i chuckled "Yah! I'm feeling really disappointed now..you told me you love me but you're chuckling because we're getting a divorce..??!! you're such a bipolar and-"

"cute" i cutted her words before givhing her a chaste kiss on her lips. su ra's eyes were wide as her lips were a bit parted from each other, i watch her as she close before she gulped "you know what i'm saying is..we're not a only just a couple..."

i let out a sigh before looking straight into her eyes " we're going to be a real...and officially.. MARRIED couple"

 

End of POV


 

The morning came and as the sun shines through the window, another day or should i say another new beginning for the both of us. for xiumin and me.. also, let's add the little angel who's now intruding in our peaceful room, very early in the morning..

"Unnie!!!" i chuckled as i pick yu ra from the ground making her to sit on my lap.

yu ra kissed my cheek before wrapping her arms around my neck "unnie, is baozi appa still sleeping or he's just pretending again?" she asked before shooting a glance to the sleeping figure on my side.. or on the side of the pillow between us.

i chuckled as memories came back .. i turn to look on xiumin before nodding my head to yu ra "your baozi's still sleeping so...be quiet..shhh~" i said.

yu ra chuckled before nodding her head "unnie..i have surprise for you" confused, i look at her as those puppy eyes of hers sparkled like the stars above the beautiful night sky.

"unnie..close your eyes first" she said as she put her hands behind her back, i turn my eyes into slits as i look ahead on her shoulder but yu ra warned me as she squealed "ahh..unnie~~~" she then pouted.

aigoo~ such a cutie ^ 3 ^ . . nodding my head as i close my eyes "arasso..you count..huh~" yu ra hummed and as i close my eyes yu ra started to count "hana...tul..set!!" and as a cue i open my eyes, feeling proud. my eyes landed on the tiny hands of my sister where there you can see it holding a pink floral card.

"Unnie, happy birthday!!" my eyes started to tear, but this time its not tears of sorrow.. but tears of joy and love. a very joyful love.

i took the card from yu ra and started to read the message, 

Unnie <3,

   me~~ kang yu ra will always love and will never leave my unnie's side. i will always go and make her days lovely and joyful. unnie kamsahamnida.. yu ra will always be with you and will grow to be a lady like unnie. unnie S.A.R.A.N.G.H.A.E.Y.O = 3 = chu~~

Yu ra your beautiful angel..

after reading the message i can't help my tears anymore, it started to pour but atleast, i can handle myself not to sob very loud since there's a bun sleeping like a baby..

carefully, i put the card on the side table before wipping of the tears on my cheeks, i let out a sigh of relief as i chuckle..

i took yu ra into my arms and hug her very close to me "yu ra..promise unnie, you'll never leave me arasso.." yu ra hummed as i felt her head nodding.

yu ra pulled away before she pecked on my cheeks "unnie..thank you for everything... happy birthday" yu ra and i chuckled together and the next moment i felt the sheets where xiumin's side, starts to move. i look at yu ra before putting my finger to my lips "sshh.." yu ra nodded.

"oh..you're awake already.." xiumin tiredly said as he gently pushes himself up to sit.

he rubbed his eyes and i noticed him he noticed my sister's presence "oh! yu ra's here.." he said as his lips curved upwards. yu ra looked at me and i gestured her to come to xiumin.

"appa!!!!!" she beamed making the bun to giggle on her cuteness.

"yu ra you're getting big now.. you're so heavy~" i chuckled as i watch the two conversed while playfully tickling each other.

it's new for me but the feeling's still there.

when it comes to yu ra xiumin would turn into a kid, a kid that would sincerely play with her, make her laugh and make her feel complete .. i'm happy and thankful for that. since yu ra grew up not having a father beside her, not feeling the feeling of having a father but since i'm here atlest she could feel the feeling of having a mother at the same time an unnie..

i just wish this would-

"Unnie!! appa says i'm going to have a sister" snapping out of my thoughts i look to my sister "huh?" still confused i asked her before a chuckling sound captured my attention, i look up and saw xiumin giggling with himself "what's funny?" i asked.

"unnie, xiumin appa says we'll have a baby..unnie i want a little girl!!" realization hits me, making me to gasp loudly. "what are you talking about-..yah! how come you would say something like that to a very innocent girl like my sister!" i hissed as i turn to look at xiumin.

xiumin looked at me acting as if he's innocent "what are you talking about..?" he asked..

sighing out .. i turn to look at yu ra before beaming her a smile "yu ra..will you wait for unnie and Baozi appa downstairs..we'll just go and prepare for work..hmm" and with that yu ra nodded her head before pecking on my cheeks and to xiumin's cheeks before dashing out of the room.

as the door shuts closed. i kang su ra..turn to glare on the innocent acting erted bun to my side..

 

PLAY --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UfnIXG0QUs&list=PL2EBBE5C28A1E2ECE )

 

"why are--oh!!oh!! ouch!" xiumin flinched as i pinched her cheeks.. he rubbed it as i pulled away, breathing heavily as i close my eyes before opening it afterwards "why should you say something about that..its..its.."

"what... What?" xiumin whined ..

i bit my tounge before singhing out a heavy breath "you see..my sister really wants a sister or a brother b-but.." i trailed off before shivering "ani..let's just go and eat breakfast..this conversation makes me shiver" but before i could step out of the bed xiumin pulled my wrist making me to land close to him.

"what's wrong having a baby when we're going to get married..?" i gulp really hard as i look to his brown like eyes..

i noticed him getting closer making my eyes to shut very tight . . . i anticipated for a kiss but as i felt like seconds were like hours .. slowly, i open my eyes not feeling the touch of xiumin's warm lips.

embarrassed as i look down, cheeks burning pink "aish...i knew it" i whispered.

xiumin's chuckling envelopes the room "waahh..jinjja?!! are you really waiting for me to kiss you..?" surely, this guys is still annoying as ever, i should have known better.. i clucked my tounge before shooting him a death glare..

"aishh..ani! i'm not and i won't!!" i yelled as i push him hard getting off the bed before dashing inside the bathroom ..

i bit my lips as i avoided myself from crying .. suddenly i heard a knock from the other side of the door "go away!.." i shout back but another knock was heard .. feeling pissed, i open the door harshly as i say "you jerk-"

my breathing stops for a second as i stare into the figure's chest standing infront of me .. my hand that were holding the door's knob landed on my side as i closes my eyes. i felt xiumin's hand on my waist pulling me close to hi, making me go out of the bathroom..

my hands found its way to xiumin's arms, holding on it as i tiptoed..

xiumin then pulled away, both of us were breathing heavily after that short kiss..

 

"happy birthday.. neh sarang~"

and with that a smile took out all the annoyance inside of me as xiumin's lips touched my lips again..

 



Too Mushy >///<

hahaha .. Another update for my lovies~

this update were full of rainbows .. stars and cotton candy ~~

.. and i was like him ( xiumin ) ^ _ ^

Anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing .. also, excuse my errors and let's keep on waiting.. don't forget to hit the upvote so the story would always go on..

thank you and have a blessed day/night.