01

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

Anneong chinggus~~

firsrt update hope you'll like it!! Kamsahamnida ^ 0 ^ \/


 

 

 

"unnie, i have a surprise for you~" yu ra, my younger sister whined happily as she hid her arms on her back, i frowned at her yet a teasing smile came out from my lips .. "make sure it'll make unnie happy,arraji?", yu ra nodded her head as her smile turned wider.

"but close your eyes first!" she ordered and i granted her, i close my eyes and the smile on my face stayed there .. i heard her giggles which makes me feel the most luckiest and happiest unnie-omma in the world, i sighed "can i now?" i asked, yu ra breathed out "unnie, open your eyes now!!" she cheered.

once i opened my eyes, an arm filled with red inks shaped in stars welcomed my sight.

"unnie, look i have a lot of stars today and the teacher also wants you to come!!" i heard yu ra's voice making me to look at her, admiring her .. look how small she is and cute yu ra is, isn't she the most wonderful kid in the world?

i smile at her as tears of joy started to form, yu ra's expression changed once she noticed my eyes becoming teary. she put her small hands on my hips and shook it "unnie, why are you crying? aren't you happy ?" she asked, i can feel the tense on her voice,

i crouched down and knelt down to make our eyes on the same level, tears came rolling down,

"unnie, don't worry the reason why songsaengnim wants to talk to you is because of the good news," she pouted as she put her head down and low..

i chuckled and wipe the tears off ''aigoo, how can such a little princess talk like an ajhumma already?" i teasingly said as i wrap my arms around, Yu ra hug me back. i rested my chin on her small shoulder as i let out a relieved sigh "yu ra, you love unnie right?" i asked, i felt yu ra's head nodded as i heard her hummed "deh, unnie .. yu ra really loves unnie a lot.. like a loooot~~".

i chuckled and started caressing her head " su ra noona loves yu ra a lot, don't worry i'll only love you and only you.. and i'll do everything to make my yu ra happy."

Yu ra pulled away and pecked on my cheek "unnie, i don't need material things, all i need is you unnie and your love, cause just like what you thought me before, money can't buy me love~" yu ra sang out the last words making me and her to chuckle,

i stood up and held her hand "let's go and sleep first, tomorrow we'll talk about what your teacher says okay, unnies a bit sleepy.." i said, yu ra nodded and i lead her into her mini room,

tonight's our last night here in our rented house, the landlady let us to sleep here for another night. since she kinda felt sorry but still rules are rules, we need to go and leave this building by tomorrow before the dawn. our things were packed already so by tomorrow all i need to do is to send yu ra to her school and put our things to our new home..

a home that i didn't even imagine me staying there..

* *  * * *

The morning came and i woke up a little bit early since i need to do my morning job, which is sending milk and news papers on every houses around here.

once i'm done with my job , i went into a mini store to buy yu ra her snacks and to buy some stuffs that i'll be needing to use,

"good morning su ra-shii, you kinda look tired today huh?" Baekhyun, a friend of mine who is currently having his part-time job here said to me as i put the things on the counter, i smiled at him as i nod my head "yeah, do i look like a zombie?" i asked but it only makes baekhyun and i to smile blantly,

he scanned the items before putting it on the paperbag, he handed the bag to me with a smile

"Su ra- shi is the best! hwaiting!!" he said and i can feel the sincerity on it. i chuckled with a nod "okay, thank you baekhyun-shi, you too.." and with that i left the mini store to went home. too early to be happy but i'm gonna miss this kind of atmosphere that i love.

once i stepped in our rented house, yu ra welcomed me with a smile on her face "omo! yu ra, forgive unnie came home late. i should have run quick next time." i exclaimed as i hurried on her side. i knelt down and fix her bowtie and grab the comb on her hand and started to comb her hair gently so she wouldn't be hurt. Yu ra smiled and shook her head "no, unnie i'm fine. Yu ra is big enough to so simple things..!" yu ra said in awe as her eyes twinkled.

i chuckled, aigoo, you really do know how to make me happy.. i finished fixing her hair and stood up to put her snacks on her bag " eat on time and don't play too much okay, unnie will pick you up early. one more thing, if unnie were running a bit late don't go--"

"-anywhere, stay with my teacher and don't ever talk to strangers~" Yu ra continued cheekily, i softly pinched her cheeks with a grin on my faces "stay safe okay..". yu ra nodded and when we are about to walk towards the door a knock was heard,

"Su ra noona..yu ra!! i'm here!!" once yu ra heard his voice she run towards the door and opened it widely, "oh! anneong joon ki.." i waved my hand as yu ra stood up on his side,

i was smiling on how cute these two kids are when joon ki's mom came in with a smile "oh, anneonghaseo mrs.lee." i greeted her with bow on my head as she did the same thing, she took joon ki's and yu ra's hand "we'll go now, are you sure you want to pick yu ra, i can go and send her home" she said.

i politely shook my head "oh. ani, thank you but i have to uhh..you know" i look at her and knowing our situation mrs.lee nod her head as she look on the two kids playing with each other.

"okay, but su ra, whenever you need anything don't hesitate to call.. i want to help but you know we're not that kind of rich to help enough.." she said as her expression fell, Mrs.lee were like our mother here and she always checked on us and i trust her as i trust my yu ra with her care, thanks to have them. i'm gonna miss them, so much..

i smiled "no, you've done enough.. thank you very much don't worry i'll call and keep my contact with you..thank you, mrs.lee" i bowed 90 degrees and before they could go late, we bid goodbyes as i watch them go until they came out from my sight.

"now all i need to do is to go to my work place to ask for a leave.." i mumbled to myself and went inside again before coming inside..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLyjVpYTbk&list=PL8B2994BB16123D68

After taking a short bath, fixed myself and finally satisfied on my look. i went out again to go to my work place..

i was walking my way towards the bus stop when a familiar car catched my attention, i eyed it as i watch the car as it stops on my side. i look at it, confused. the door opened and it finally came in to me "oh, mr. yoon?" i asked as i watch him open the door to the back seat,

"good morning, agashi .. mrs.kim wants you to meet her" he said in a very very polite manner am i a queen?! . i look at him, giving him the look that can tell him i can't "ahh..but i need to go to work today." i slowly said. mr.yoon smiled "don't worry mrs.kim already asked your boss to make your leave today so you're free for the whole day.." he gestured his hand again, signaling me to come inside the car.

i let out an awkward smile as i bowed at him .. i went in and wait until the car went off..

After a few minutes of drive, we stopped infront of a big building. it looks too expensive on the outside and to add some more amusement in me, we came inside .. "wahh~~" i said in awe as i look around..

"ahh, where is mrs.kim?" i asked mr,yoon after looking at him. "please follow me.." he said and i obeyed him, following him quietly from behind. as the elevator stopped the door opened. we are now on the 9th floor of the building. My eyes wondered around as we walk, many employees were looking so elegant and professional, i look down to myself again and here i am looking so plain and simple..

"come in, please wait for mrs.kim for a while she's on a meeting.." mr.yoon said before leaving me alone infront of a big door, dumbfounded?

i panicked, should i get in or wait for auntie kim to come? i hesitated but slowly and nervously i walk inside of the room.. it looks so neat and quiet inside. the lemon scent tickled my noise once i stepped in. i gently close the door and went on the middle were you can see a big round table with few chairs. i sat down on one chair, waiting patiently to auntie kim..

"hmmpp, i wonder when is she coming ?" i asked myself as i puffed some air on my cheeks..

sighing, i miss yu ra already i whined by the thougth .. i played with the straps of my bag.. it's taking too much time to sit here, i look on the clock and realized that i've been waiting for mrs.kim for 30 minutes already,

i then suddenly felt my eyelids becoming heavy .. i shook my head keeping myself awake.

"no! wake up!! wake up!!" i hissed before slapping my cheeks .. i straightened up and battled with myself, i can't sleep here!! for god's sake .. i'm inside of one of the most richest family and sleeping here is not a good good thing to do.. no can i sleep? arrgghhh!!

"stop with you-"

" Are you Kang Su ra? "

i heard a man's voice making me stop my crazy thoughts going .. and making me to widen up my eyes. almost choking on my own spit. slowly i turn around to see who it could be, it's not mr.yoon the voice is a bit too young to my ears, gulping you're so dead now.. i took a glance on his shoes first and slowly pushing my head up until i finally see his face..

ihefondvodihfihreihtfe!!! OH GODD!!! my eyes went a bit wide and i don't know why but i suddenly froze up, i became mute for a second, he's looking down on me since he stood up as i sat down. my eyes blinked for a few times is he even real ? i asked myself ..

"w-who a-are y.. what's your name?" i stuttered..

he rolled his eyes before letting out a sigh. did he just rolled his eyes on me?!! i asked myself as i look at him with an amused look on my face.. he shook his head before looking at me once again.

he cleared his throat..

" I am Kim Minseok also known as Xiumin, the CEO of this company.." he said it firmly,

My eyes widened up as my mouth gasped .. i stood up, furiously "y-you mean you are auntie kim's son??!!" i asked a little bit loud, shocked. i didn't even think that he is cause duh~ he looks too young to be one of the CEO's here. his looks doesn't fit the bossy once.. also i didn't even knew that auntie kim's son looks so handsome, cute and smart ..

m-minseok?? x-xiumin...?? ehehe?