21

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

it's already late in the evening and a few more minutes i'll be off to work. i was busy mopping the floor when something came to my mind ..

i always get shy when it's about him .. also, my heart beats fast whenever we're close.. close enough to make me feel danger..

I stopped moving the mop as i look outside the big glass window. there were only few people around and lights were shining the road. xiumin would come home late and i'm sure he'll be working in his office until the sunrise, i knew him. i know he would ..

now i'm thinking about him again .. i let out a frustrated breath as i continue mopping the floor ..

"oh, Su ra aren't you going home yet..?" i heard baekhyun's voice from the counter. i look at him before looking on the clock. "oh! you're right, i over worked.." i beamed out a smile before bringing back the mop to where it should be.

i changed my shirt and packed my things from my locker .. when i got out of the staffs room i saw baekhyun texting while grinning to himself. 

i walk towards him and as i stand up infront of him, baekhyun jerked his head to face me "oh, you're there" he said. i nodded my head before letting out a small smirk "what's with that face while texting someone..? huh? don't tell me you're dating a-"

"-hahaha..am i the obvious?" baekhyun cutted in while putting back his phone inside his pocket.

i nodded my head "yup..too obvious that makes me shiver" i said.

baekhyun 'tsk-ed' "anyways, you be say on going home..it's late, sorry i can't send you home i'm still on to work..". i nodded my head before waving a hand "i'm fine .. you too be careful" i said. i was about to open the big glass door when something on me gave me the courage to ask baekhyun about the feelings i'm feeling these past few days.

i walked back to him and it surprises baekhyun "oh, aren't you going ?" he asked.

"i just want to ask something.." baekhyun nodded his a cue for me to continue ..

i let out a sigh before bursting out "y-you know, it's not me okay.. but it's my friend. one of the maids inside the kim's residence and she's having a really hard time thinking on what is she feeling to one of the drivers there.. you know, she told me she's been thinking about him everyday .. everynight, she cares for him all the time and she even told me her heart beat gets fast when he's with her.."

"but she doesn't know why is she like that.." i ended up, feeling very sad to myself even though i lied to baekhyun that it's one of maids issues not mine.

baekhyun sighed before crossing his arms over his chest "ttsss... pabo. tsk-tsk-tsk .. seriously that friend of yours loves the driver.." baekhyun said.

i look at him with wide eyes "what? pardon me?"

"oh, come on.. those feelings that she's experiencing were signs of being inlove.. you-ani... that friend of yours loves the driver, i'm sure of it..hello~" baekhyun rolled his eyes while leaning on the counter..

"well, i'm sure that it's driving the girls mind crazy .. she loves him.."

i look at baekhyun, surprised to what he said. the last three words hit me .. is it really love i'm feeling towards xiumin?. if it's love then what should i do to prove it to myself and actually it's my first time to feel something like this.

i cleared my throat before letting out a short chuckle "well, i think i can go and help her .. thanks for time baekhyun" i said..

baekhyun nodded his head "anytime for a friend.."

i walk out of the convenience store and was greeted by the cold wind of the city .. i wanted to clear my mind and to clarify the truth behind this feelings of mine.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFj5WfoFksc&list=RDVFj5WfoFksc

 

if baekhyun's right then what should i do? i know that it's impossible for xiumin to love me back like the way i'm feeling now. i mean, he's perfect while me ..

i have nothing but only my sister yu ra. he came from a really rich family while me i don't even have enough money to buy my sister new branded clothes..

we're like sea apart from each other .. 

fool me .. i don't even notice myself falling from him, i'm sure careless and fool and dumb and ... nothing. i'm no match to him..

"i think i need some time alone.." i settled down on the back part of the bus were there was only me inside.. thinking as i look outside the window. now everything's going to be a mess.. i let out a sigh before leaning my head on the window, closing my eyes to make my mind relax for a bit.

what to do now...?

 

 


 

Xiumin's POV

"arggh!! why am i like this now ..?". i let my fingers run through my hair as i rest my forehead into my palms..

i thought i got over with her already, and to think again, i think i haven't still. 

"pabo... it's just a girl why should i care.." i asked to myself. it's already late at night and i'm still here in my office, working my out. i wish i can just erase her and forget her, i don't like the thing on me being like this when it comes to yoo jung..

yoo jung.. kim yoo jung..

a simple name but very big to me .. i should not act like this since it's already years ago and it's not good for me when i'm like this.

knock .. knock .. knock..

i look up to my door and sighed "come in." i said.

chen walked towards my table before bowing his head "mr.kim it's already pass midnight, aren't you going home to take a rest?" 

i look over to my wall clock, he's right i've been here for nothing .. i let out a sigh "you go home first..i'll stay here for a moment, i know you're sister is waiting for you" i said before taking out some files from my drawer.

chen nodded his head before giving me a bow "arasso.. thank you mr.kim, i'll be going now.." he said then left the room.

once i'm alone inside my room .. i drop the ballpen i'm holding and slumped myself on the couch inside my office. looking outside the big glass, city lights were beautiful .. beautiful enough to help me relax my mind. i let out a frustrated sigh as i close my eyes what to do now..? i'm being a fool again.

i open my eyes before sitting up straight. i put my handphone out and dialed kris's number..

"yeobosseo.." finally kris answered the call. i let out a sigh "did i wake you up..?" i asked.

i heard kris letting out a sigh from the other line "no, i'm still in the middle of getting into sleep .. but it's fine, now what made you call me at this hour?" 

"want to grab a bottle of soju?" i asked, even though i know i'm not a good drinker. i think soju can help me my mind out just like what i always see on the shows and dramas that su ra would watch every late at night.

"really? but it's already past midnight?" i can hear the surprised tone from kris's voice .. i nodded my head as if he could see "i know.. so are we out for tonight? let's meet up bring lay if he's still awake" i said. kris hummed before ending up the call. i stood up from the couch before cleaning my table cause i don't like to leave it like it came from a war. 

i walk out of my building before going towards my car , i already texted kris the place we're going to meet and i'm now on my way to luhan's building.

" man to man talk can help my mind out.." i said to myself as i stop my car infront of the big building..

i got out of my car and good for me i saw luhan coming out of the building. he saw me as i wave a hand, luhan jogged his way towards me "oh, what are you doing here?" he asked once he arrived to where i am. i let out a smile "wanna grab a bottle of soju?" i asked.

luhan looked at me "you don't drink alcohol..is something bad happened?"

i look at him ,sure he knows me.. i let out a smirk "are you discriminating my manly personality..? oh, come on let's go and drink. kris and lay would come to.. it's like a boys night out.." i paused when i realized the words i used "but don't worry .. no girls around only boys.." i said.

the thought of su ra came into my head when i realized that they know i'm married and it's not good for me to go and play around with other girls while my wife's waiting for me to come home..

luhan sighed "okay..okay, i'll just get my car" he said and walked towards his car ..

i waited for him and it didn't took him long..

* * * *

we're now on one of the private bars were only rich people can go .. lay prefered on us trying the stoles in the street but kris insisted this place since he likes here and misses this place so we just go with kris's idea.. it's not that bad..

we ordered a bottle of soju and we're now busy talking about something..

actually it's only the three of them talking.

i look on the glass filled with soju. thinking hard on what to do .. why she came back when i don't need her..? why i'm doubting myself if i really over with her or not..?

"hyung are you alright?" my train of thoughts were interrupted by lay's question. i perked my head up "o-oh..?" i asked. Lay let out a sigh getting the attention of luhan and kris, making them to look at me "hyung, you've been staring on your drink for almost all the time.. and you're not even talking with us.." he said.

kris sighed "is something disturbing your mind?" he asked.

i cleared my throat before taking a shot of soju .. i whined from the bitter sweet taste of it before shaking my head off "xiumin .. you can tell us, we're buddies.." luhan said looking at me with his very serious stare.

i let out a sigh "is it about su ra? .. did you guys fight?" kris asked.

i shook my head "ani..it's not about her.." i said.

"then what's your problem?" lay asked..

"it's about me.. you guys know yoo jung right..." i said. lay thinked while kris and luhan sighed .. "kim yoo jung?" lay asked. i nodded my head "b-but isn't she your ex girlfriend from the past.." lay said while looking at me as if i'm in to an affair..

"xiumin..it's not good to have a third wheel," luhan said while putting his eyes into slits.. i sighed a frustrated breath "aishh..it's not like that!" i hissed. kris and lay calmed down "then what's the problem?" kris asked.

"she's going to be the model for the new product of our company.." i said..

luhan rolled his eyes "so,,? what's the problem with that.. come on, don't tell me you still have feelings for her.. you're now a married man, and remember she left you back there just to some guy named kyungsoo? am i right..? kyungsoo is the name right?" luhan said as he gets hyper in every words he muttered.

"luhan hyung's right .. you now have su ra.." lay said making kris and luhan to agree to his statement.

"lay's right, Su ra's a wonderful girl for you .. she's pretty and a very loving unnie to her sister .. she's a hard working girl too.. even though she always make me feel like i'm a dumb . .but i like her for you hyung.. she's just perfect."

now it's time for me, kris and lay to look at luhan, suspiciously "what?" luhan asked as he looked at us, clueless.

i put my eyes into slits "you.. are you secretly loving my wife..?" i asked..

luhan's eyes widened in surprise, he let out an amused laugh "what am i a fool?!! of my gosh.. why should i fall inlove to my friends wife..? i'm saying this for you to realize how lucky you are to have her in your life.." luhan said.

luhan's right .. i'm lucky to have su ra.. the three of them continued on talking while i continue on drinking.. thinking about su ra.. no yoo jung, only Kang SU RA. we've been living together for almost a month and by that time, i've been having a few unknown feelings for her .. well, maybe it's just a simple adoration to her, since i found her a very hard working independent girl .. even if she's clumsy sometimes.

su ra .. such a lovely girl..


Waaahhhh!!!

A new name added .. let's meet kyungsoo-shi .. wait for him to appear ^ _ ~

xoxoxox

In this chapter update we have ..

A very creepy deer

two serious chinese guys

And a very frustrated bun ...

kekekekeke~ i hope you guys would like the update ^ _ ^

thanks for reading and for everything .. don't forget to comment , upvote and continue on reading..

thanks a lot <3 i'm loving your comments .. 

ps: excuse my errors :)