07

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

UPDATE <3

how do you guys think about the sudden ....

and oh!! thank you for reading :)

 




 

We were now on our way to xiumin's house and the ride were a little bit awkward for me and xiumin since Yu ra fallen asleep on the back seat.

xiumin's expression turned back into the usual one. the one that i always see, the looks of being strict, snobbish and blank. but i don't know why, it kept my mind to think why xiumin would only be good to kids, can't he just stay with his unusual looks?

whenever yu ra's talking with him, he would beam out his smiles and gentle eyes..

i don't know but xiumin suddenly make me feel more curious. watching him now as he move the steering wheel, how he look so serious driving and how he even stay quiet not even muttering a word.

i look out of the window for the second time, i hope i made the right decision.. i let out a sigh as my eyelids started to feel so heavy. i shook my head to keep myself awake i even cleared my throat, slap my cheeks but my eyes does the otherwise.

"stop making any noise..you're distructing me.." xiumin mumbled.

i look on him with a sly bow on my head "sorry," i gulped down as i watch xiumin breathing out a soft sigh. how i wish he can be nice to me too.. i thought to myself.

"later, let's talk .. sleep for a while so later you would be fully awake .. this traffic isn't going good." i heard him say. i just look at him and open my mouth to talk but closed it again. i just nodded my head and slowly leaning my head down so i can have a comfortable position..

and as seconds passed by i just saw nothing but blank.

Xiumin's POV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7K_nuuSPa0&list=PL9AB6E18840F66D08

I sighed as i tap my fingers into the steering wheel, it's already 12:ooam and thanks to these traffic jam, i need to stay awake pass my bedtime.

I yawned as i felt my head starting to get dizzy . i shook my head and took some redbull out. i drank it and thanks i finally regained my energy.

beepings and deep loud sighs can be heard outside, i look on my wrist watch then outside. i'm only a few more blocks away from my house all i need to do is to pass by this streetlight. "bboorriiinngg~" i mumbled to myself since i'm with two sleepy head.

i checked on yu ra and smile to myself, seeing her angelic sleeping face. so calm and innocent. what about the unniiee....? i slowly peeked my head to her side, aish!! what's with my mind now ?!! i hissed as i scolded myself.

maybe, looking to somebody else's face were not a sin...right?

i gulped as i slowly, put my eyeballs on the side followed by head. Su ra kinda looks nice.? well, indeed if the youngest were looking cute the eldest should too. Su ra's features .. pointy noise, oh and small lips.. her cheeks were kinda pink and her skin were so white and fare..

"now, by just looking at her .. you look like some rich kids i know.." i said in awe as i nod my head in agreement.

i poked her cheek and wave my hand infront of her face..

slowly, i was about to touch her cheek when a car behind my car beeped.. i almost jump back to my sit when it shocked my heart .. i then realized that the trafficlight were on go. i shook my head again and started to went off..

seriously, minseok.. stop hallucinating~

END OF POV ^ _ ^

* * * * * * 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vXsOMMBXmc&list=RDxsjL7GUL9u8

I yawned as i stretch my arms and legs, feeling the warm breeze of morning air. so comfty .. i smiled as the sun rays touched my skin i opened my eyes and closed it again "let's sleep more.." i sang out but i instantly open my eyes as realit hit me..

i sat up, not knowing where am i ..

I look around the room and no sign of yu ra . i jump out of the bed not even bothering myself to fix my hair. i was still wearing the same clothes. i rushed to the door and was about to open it when it suddenly opened up from the other side.

"oh, you're awake.." xiumin said as he walk in the room. i bowed my head "good morning..can i know where is Yu ra?" i asked, nervously.

xiumin yawned " yu ra's fine she's sleeping in her room .. and also this is your room for now, we're at mine and eommonim's house.. the maids  settled down your luggages so nothing to worry more.." he said before comfortably sitting down on the couch. I look at him with my mouth shaped in 'o' as i nod my head "so, we are in your house.." i mumbled. "oh, wait didn't you told me last night we're talking about something.." i asked.

xiumin nodded his head "right..that's why i'm here now. cause apparently, you're a sleep like a cooking oil, i tried waking you up but what you always do is to just nod your head and went back to sleep again.." he said ended up with a deep sigh.

i puffed some air into my cheeks "sorry.." i murmured. i sat down on the bed, facing him. "first. thank you for letting us stay here, don't worry i'll my re-"

"-no need.. for payments. all i need is you to help me" xiumin cutted in. i arched an eyebrow,confused on what is this bun up to.. "well, i want to talk with you about this..a-about, just help me out and we can act like lovers infront of my mother. that's all and you can live here for the rest of your life, with food.." he said as he just shrugs his shoulders.

"b-but, why me?" i asked. well hello., of all of pretty rich girls here in seoul why would a CEO pick some poor and helpless girl like me, i'm not that even pretty.. i heard xiumin's sigh, i look at him and see him crossing his legs and his arms. he tilted his head on the side "well, i don't know why mom like you very much.. but for her happiness, even if i don't know if we would be good together. please let me be your husband.." he said.

i almost choke on my own spit when he said that .. "h-husband?!" i asked a little bit loud .. he nods his head "but don't worry a FAKE husband.." he said emphasizing the word fake on it.

"a-are you sure ?" .. "well, can i think of it first?" i asked. xiumin nodded his head as he stood up,

"well, i'm going to work now.. please do pick the right choice. i hope you'll help me out" he said with that usual blank expression again before slightly bowing his head and excused himself to my also known room..

As soon as the doors were closed, i lay down to my bed as i breathed out a soft sigh ..

what should i do? auntie kim's been a good lady to me and also she helped me a lot. but when i agree with xiumin's idea, it is also considered as me lieing to mrs.kim, but this would make her happy, she must be hurt by now cause she always thinks of his son..

maybe the idea isn't that bad either..


I was on my way to work when a car suddenly stopped me frowm walking, "omo" i said as i put a hand over my chest. the window went down and it revealed xiumin's face. "hop on.."he said.

i lowered my head "sorry, but i have to go to work.." i said and bowed my head and started to walk again.. at first i thought xiumin just went off but a hand suddenly took my arm, dragging me to somewhere.. i look up as i softly, slapping his hands away from me "can you not-"

"-you can go off to work, just leave it to me.."  he said as he push me down inside the car,letting me to sit down. he slammed the door and went on the other side, he hop on and closes the door and started to drive off..

i let out an irritated sigh "bossy.." i whispered to myself as i frowned. " i heard that.." xiumin said sarcastically

i tske'd before nodding my head "arraso..let's go there since i was planning to give a visit to auntie kim after work~" i emphasized the word after as if xiumin would mind.

After a few minutes we arrived to the hospital. xiumin and i were standing infront of auntie kim's room and suddenly i felt like i'm gonna burst out .. i need to pee, i need some toilet .. before xiumin could even open the door i tap his shoulder making him to look back on me "what?" he asked. i leaned closer as i bit the lower part of my lips,making my eyes into slits "i need to use restroom.. i..need to pee.." i whispered at him. "there's a restroom inside eommonim's r-"

"okay, bye now .. i'll get in later, i really need to pee~~" i waved my hand infront of him and was about to walk when xiumin took my hand "what?!" i whisper-yelled, "don't try to run away..arraji?!" he said it sternly. i clenched my teeth am i that weird to even realize the situation? . " i won't i just don't feel like using the toilet inside auntie's room..i'm shy.." i said before softly pulling my hand off to xiumin's grip. i run towards to somewhere finding some toilet and thank god..

i found one..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fH-IbLX3yE&list=PLMEaQyz-udvmI2uc4dkc4HFnHhCVn-Stm

i was on my way back to auntie kim's room .. i brushed off my pants and finally satisfied to face auntie kim, wow it feels like i'm going to see my soon to be mother in law, huh? *hahaha* me thinking of lieing to mrs.kim about me being inlove with her son, it's enough to give me chills.. bbrrr~

i let out a sigh and was about to knock when i saw xiumin from the small window on the door..

looking at him kinda make me feel something new on him, the way he looks at his sleeping mother, the way his lips turned upwards which it's called a smile .. the way he softly his mother's hair. it's just so lovely and sweet .. looking at him now, i'm sure he's a good son.

so my decision's right .. nothing to regret.

xiumin suddenly look up making our eyes to meet. i bowed my head before opening the door softly, so it won't make any noise to wake auntie kim..

i went to sit beside xiumin as i watch auntie kim sleeping .. she really is sick, her body becomes thinner but still i wonder how she could still look so elegant and beautiful in the situation like this. xiumin leaned on the back portion of his chair.

"auntie kim really look so beautiful even if she's sick.." i said in a very soft tone of voice that only xiumin could hear. xiumin look at me and to my surprise, he let me see his smile as he nods his head "cool isn't it?" he asked before turning his head to look on his mother.

i stare at him .. "minseok .. about the me ... m-marrying you.." i stuttered.

xiumin immediately look at me,with a surprised look on his face "what about it? have you decided?" he asked, hoping for me to say yes. i nodded my head .. "so, is it a yes or-"

"okay ... i'll marry you.."