36

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 

 

 



 

"But don't you have any work today?" Xiumin pouted as he turn to look at me "don't you want to be with me?" i chuckled on his childishness..

 

i took a few steps close to him as i shake my head "Ani..it's just i don't want to bother you..you know my birthday-"

 

"-only comes once a year.." he cutted in making me to shut. xiumin took my wrist and pulls me to stood up next to him, before giving me a warm back hug "Su ra, You know i've been longing to do this with you.." he chuckled "But now here we are..cuddling with each other.." he said as the grin on his face widened.

 

i look up on him.. my heart were pleased by his sweet words "byuntae~" i teased making xiumin to scoff playfully .. "if you don't stop calling me ert .. I'll show you what the that word really means.." xiumin turns his eyes into slits as his grin turned into a smirk.

 

"Yah! aisshh!!" i slap his chest hard making him to lean back "I'm just kidding..".

 

i heave out a sigh as i lean my head back on his chest "ah..but how did you know it's my birthday today?"

 

"Thanks to your loud voice .." he said.

 

i was about to land a pinch on his face when a knock was heard, xiumin and i looked as each other before pulling away from each other "Deh.." xiumin said as he walk towards the door..

 

"Good morning sir, sorry for disturbing but the passports and other papers had just been released. the office called and they said it would be delivered here later.." i heard mr.yoon said.

 

i walked towards them before bowing my head to greet the elder "Good morning mr.yoon" i said as i put out my brightest smile .. mr.yoon did the same thing before looking back to xiumin "That's all mr.kim" he said before bowing his head to him then went off downstairs.

i look at xiumin, confused from what i heard "hey..baozi, what's up..?"

 

"You have your passport now and so as yu ra.." i look at him, still not responding to what he said. well, that's so sudden.. i don't even know and i don't even remember me going to something like having a passport "but yu ra won't come with us.."

 

"what..?- what..?" i asked, completely puzzled ..

xiumin gave me apologetic smile as he closes the door behind us and started walking to the hall with me following him "Even if i wanted to, yu ra can't come..cause we're just taking 2 nights there to get my mother back..also, i don't want yu ra to be tired."

 

xiumin explained everything to me as i just took all of it into my head.

 

he's right, we can't take yu ra there since we also need to have some adult talks about the marriage .. and also, we still have many chances to go .. there's still a next time.

 

"But xiumin..." i called him as i grip on his arm , xiumin chuckled before looking at me with a hum "..I'm a bit nervous, aunty- ani. eommonim might get angry because we lied to her.."

 

xiumin patted my head like i'm a five year old girl, looking for a help. "Trust me..she won't" he said before planting a kiss on my head..

 

...

 

"Please have a nice time..." we all bowed to mr.yoon as he send us off to the car. we're on a day out today with my baby sister yu ra ..

 

today it's going to be me .. xiumin and my angel. such a lovely > /// <

as xiumin started the engine .. even though i don't know where we're going now, i can feel the excitement and happiness on me .. and thanks to yu ra's squealing my heart and mind starts to feel like i'm going back to my childhood days.

 

"Unnie..where are we going..? lotte..? park..? tell me ..tell me~~" yu ra pouted as her eyes sparkled in delight.

 

i turn to look on xiumin who's now busy driving while chuckling .. yu ra were still waiting for an answer "oppa....~~~" xiumin and i were caught off guard to yu ra's sudden aegyo. "waah..su ra, your baby sister's such a cutie~" xiumin said in awe.

 

i hissed on him "just tell us where we are going.."

xiumin chuckled "Yu ra..just wait in a little more .. neh? i promise oppa will make sure today's going to be fun.."

 

oppa..? i can't take that ...

 


 

"Waaahh!!! Unnie its the beach !!!" yu ra shouted before running towards the seashore. . i was a bit shock from her sudden action. even though i don't want to kill the enjoyment, i still need to be careful so nothing bad would happen..

"yu ra..wait for unnie.." i said as i run towards her ..

 

yu ra haulted "Unnie's going to be sad if you'd get into trouble so remember don't go anywhere far when i'm not with you..arraji..?" yu ra smiled as she nods her head. I chuckled as i sat down on the sand, watching my baby sister play with the water of the peaceful sea.

 

"Unnie .. look!! it's a shell!!" yu ra shouted as she waved her hands in the air, showing the shell on her hand. i chuckled as i nod my head "Its cute!" i shouted back..

"You're cuter.." i flinched as a warm breath brushed to my neck .. i turn my head and i was greeted by a peck on my lips by xiumin.

 

"happy birthday.." he said.

 

i chuckled as i look back to my sister "why..? don't you like it..?" xiumin asked before he sat down beside me ..

i heave out a sigh as i shrug my shoulders "I don't know...?" i sang out my head nudging xiumin's shoulder making him to move from left to right. "tsk~ Do you know how it hurts when-"

 

yah.. you deserve that, jerk. Xiumin's eyes were wide as he holds in his breathing. i pulled back but xiumin hold the back of my neck, softly pulling me even close to him. making the kiss i started deepen.. the kiss lasted in a few seconds and as we pulled away, the smile on our face were priceless..

 

"I don't like it....i love it" i whispered before xiumin took me into his arms, making me to rest my back on his chest..

"yu ra's smile is so priceless right..?"

xiumin hummed "but yours is special for me.." he said ..

 

xiumin and i were looking into each others eyes but suddenly the moment were interrupted by a cold water. 

i look back and i saw my sister, holding in her laughter as she point her fingers to me . . ."Aigoo..you.." i warned her but yu ra threw waters into my face making me to get my shirt wet. "unnie..you look like a mermaid!" yu ra shouted.

 

i can hear chuckles from behind, i stood up as i shoot a glare to xiumin .. xiumin stopped chuckling "under the sea~~~under the sea~~~" he sang out as he look away from my death glare. i heave out a heavy sigh as i look to my sister "Yu ra, i'll count on three ..one..two..wahh!!!!" i shouted as i run towards my sister, laughing and squealing as we started to have a fight..

 

well, not a fight actually.. it's just like a water battle.. just like you see in movies..neh?

 

yu ra and i were happy, having our time together and an idea popped out on my pretty head .. i called yu ra and crouched down before whispering some words to her.

yu ra's eyes sparkled from the idea as she nods her head .. eager to do what we're planning to do ..

 

yu ra and i turn our head to look at xiumin and he suddenly stopped laughing as he notices the smugy smile we have on our own faces "y-yah..what are you two up to..." xiumin stood up and every step he takes back.. we still gets close to him.

yu ra then run towrads xiumin's back pushing him towards me .. i grabbed xiumin's hands and pulled him towards the water..

 

a day like this ...?

 

i don't even expect that a day like today would happen into my life .. not even a single .. but once, i dreamed of it .. just like any other girls, i also dreamed to have the right person that everyone waits for. a single person that would make my heart to flutter..

that would make me feel blessed and loved ..

and thanks to xiumin ..

 

i now, felt the feeling of being loved by a man ..

 



we're Coming TT o TT

 

few more chapters and we're nearing to the end ,.. hahah ^ _ ^

Anyways, another update .. sorry for the wrong grammars and mispelled words ..

i hope you guys would love the update ..

 

Thanks ..

PS: Don't forget to hit the upvote .. baozi~~

 

Hold up! Tao's still now showing .... right?

 

P.P.S : to other authors here in AFF .. chusuwamnida *bows* .. i don't really know that some parts of my story seems to be like yours, but one thing i'm sure is .. i don't like plagiarism. it's bad. but in unfortunately, whenever i would read other fics, i found some similarities with others and mine.. but one thing i swear to all of the authors .. it's up to you if you don't want to believe me or not..

but i don't copy anybody else's ideas...

the stories i make came from my wild imagination ..

again .. I'm sorry ..