23

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKdPXAm-7Y&list=RDCYKdPXAm-7Y

 

I look on to xiumin. i don't know how to react and i don't know what to say. should i ask him more or should i cry for god knows what reason it is.

the other night i finally confirmed it to myself and i took it real for me. that i fell inlove with him. with my fake husband. thanks to baekhyun, he made me realized the reason of me being shy when xiumin's around, the reason of me blushing like a teen ager.

one thing for sure, a stingy pain came into my chest. even though i'm hurting inside i did my best to not let him see how hurt i am.

she must be really something to him.. i let out a sigh before letting out a forced smile "kim yoo jung? what a  pretty name she have.." i said while trying my best to hide my true feelings with a smile.

xiumin sighed "can i ask you something?". i nodded before putting my legs on the bed, before grabbing a pillow to hug on. i hummed signaling xiumin to continue talking. "what would you do if i tell you kim yoo jung is my ex-girlfriend?". i frozed. xiumin stared at me with a questioning look.

i felt the pain on my chest, try to be comfortable..we're friends. i let out a sigh before letting out a short chuckle "i don't know? maybe support you and her..?" i shrugged as i look at him.

xiumin nodded "can i ask you something?" i said. xiumin hummed while staring at me ..

i cleared my throat "last night, you thought i'm kim yoo jung .. you shouted at me as if i did something wrong to you that made you very angry, you shouted like you want me to go away.. that you don't need me in your life anymore.." i paused as i feel like crying, this pain on my chest is very suffocating.

i blink my eyes for several times to prevent a tear "why are you so mad to her?"

i waited for xiumin to answer as it keeps silent. he let out a sigh "two years ago, she rejected my marriage proposal..". my eyes grew big . who girl  would reject such a great man!! "w-what? why?" i asked.

"she broke up with me the day when i proposed to her" xiumin chuckled "she told me our relationship doesn't work out anymore .. and that she's .. she's inlove with somebody else" i look at him as xiumin look down on the ground.

should i hug him? should i tell him it's okay since i'm here for him, to love him and to be with him for forever. that i wouldn't have the guts to leave him alone .. since i love him..

"after that .. we lost contact to each other and i don't even bother myself to check on her.. but the other day i discovered something.. that the girl who broke my heart is now the girl who would be the model of our company's newest product.." xiumin said.

"is that the reason why you got drunk?" xiumin shook his head .. "the real reason is.. she wants me to make up with her.. she told me that i'm still the one she loves that it took her long time to realize that it's really me who she really loves not the other guy.." he said.

i suddenly felt uneasy .. kim yoo jung .. she made xiumin drunk, she's not just a simple girl to him .. maybe xiumin still loves her.. i can feel my heart ripping off as i act like nothing's going on in my heart. i tighten up the grip on the pillow i'm hugging as i silently sigh "s-so..do you still love her?"

i gulped down as i look at him, nervous. if he says yes .. what should i do next? ask for a divorce for our fake marriage since he now finds someone that he really loves..

xiumin shrugged "why are you going to get jealous if i say yes?" xiumin asked letting out a smirk..

my eyes grew big as i gasp .. "aishh.. no i'm not." i defended..

xiumin chuckled and sighed " I don't know myself .. it's been a very long time.. maybe no maybe yes? but i don't know.." he sighed once again "but maybe i can find some girl better than her.. right?" xiumin added.

i rolled my eyes on him. blind! i'm here ..!! "..or maybe it would be you..?" xiumin's face were only a few inches away from mine.

i didn't even notice him getting close to me .. close enough that it makes my heart go crazy. my train of thoughts were stopped by xiumin's smile, he sure knows how to play someone's heart. he's being bipolar again..

dugeun..dugeun..dugeun..!!!

my heart is beating fast as my cheeks start to blush .. xiumin and i stared at each other, none of us dared to pull away from the staring competition .. and as if on cue, xiumin's face gets nearer, he's moving..

O_O is he going to plant a kiss on me..? i hold in my breath as my eyes grew bigger as xiumin's face gets closer and closer and a just another move our lips is going to..

"Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!"

xiumin and i straighten up as xiumin move back to his place. he cleared his throat while i puff some air on my cheeks... i can sense my cheeks getting red..

"I'm going to get a shower .. i still need to go to work.." xiumin said before dashing towards the bathroom, he stopped for a moment to greet my sister, yu ra. then went inside the bathroom..

i started to breath air normally again as i put my hands over my chest .. should i be grateful that yu ra came or should i regret that xiumin and mine's lips didn't touch .. aigoo!! pabo-ya!

i hissed myself as i clasp my hands on my cheeks .. inhale~ exhale~ i can feel my cheeks getting hot from the sudden heart attack from what happened.

"unnie.. are you okay?"

*snap*

i look down on my sister as it stares at me with her puppy eyes .. "unnie, you're sweating really bad.." she said.

i coughed before shaking my head "a-ani..let's go outside and eat breakfast." i said and softly pushing my sister out of the room, yu ra stopped me by turning her little body around to face me "but, unnie we just took our breakfast.." she said.

"oh! you're right.." i said. i was so out of my mind. love sure does make people crazy *pheeww*

i finally got my senses back to myself "anyways why are you here? aren't you supposed to be on school?" i asked while intensely looking at my young sister. Yu ra sighed and facepalmed making me to look at her confused.

"unnie, my class is in the afternoon.. we're on a half day class for today.. look" yu ra pushed a paper infront of my face as she struggled to tip her toes. i grabbed the paper and it has yu ra's adiver's letter..

"see?" yu ra said before letting out a sigh .. i was stunned by yu ra's frowning .. aigoo..look at her. i chuckled "stop that act .. you look like a grandma" i said before pinching her nose.

yu ra pouted "unnie, let's go out for a while, i still have a lot of time before school hours.."

i thinked loud "should i or not? hmmpp..."

"unnie..please.." yu ra whined while cutely swaying my clothes ..

i got to see how cute she is. i can't say no to this cute little angel of mine .. i let out a smile before beaming out a smile.. "okay.. we will" i said making yu ra to jump happily..

"yey!! unnie go get dress up ..i'll take care of myself.. unnie saranghae!!" and the next thing happened yu ra run out of the room..

i shook my head before chuckling "aigoo..kids these days.."

 


 

Xiumin's POV

"woah! what did i just did ?" i leaned my back on the door as i put my right hand over my chest .. letting it to feel my heart's beat.

i can't think right .. my head still hurts and to note.. credits to hang over. *rolls eyes*

i don't know why i just feel like kissing her a while ago and i don't know why i acted that way that i shouldn't be cause we're friends and friends that were acting as married couples that were not really married to each other and .. and..

inhale .. exhale.. inhale.. exhale!!!

my god. i need medical help please..

i walk towards the sink and wash my face with the water to wake my mind up .. i slap the both sides of my cheeks before looking at myself on the mirror.

" you should act right!" i hissed.

from what i know i'm talking about yoo jung and suddenly, i forgot about her that made me to only notice su ra.. only her. it's making my chest go wild and crazy .. what is this ? what's with this beating..?

"act cool you-"

"-yo, baozi .. hurry up, i need to use the bathroom too." i stumbled as i was interrupted by su ra's voice. i cleared my throat "o-okay!!" i shouted.

i stood up straight before shaking my head "maybe i'm just still in the alcohol's spell" i said to myself before putting my clothes off and getting inside the shower room.

i stopped rubbing the soap on my body when i realized something..

who changed my clothes?  


What do you guys think about the double update ?

>///<

Aigoo .. fluffy stuffs and mushy things .. how was it too? do you guys like it?

anyways .. excuse my errors .. and just enjoy it :) *mehlong*

thank you for reading and everything ..!!

till next time ^ _ ^