34

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 



 

"Oh! there you are.." i turn around only to see luhan standing with a smile on his face, he was holding a glass wine. he handed it over to the waiters before looking back to me.

i politely bow my head before letting out a smile "nice to see you again.." i said.

luhan chuckled as he nodded his head "hmm..I've been busy and-"

"-Luhan hyung!" another male's voice spoke up and called luhan's name. luhan and i turn to its direction and saw the mc of the day, jogging its way towards us. luhan beamed out a bright smile as the other guy gave him a manly hug.

"Oh..hyung i didn't expect it would be this awesome.. i met some cute girls and--" but before the mc, or also known as sehun from what i heard earlier .. finish what he was trying to say luhan cutted in "eeyy~ i knew it. you're in to girls here .. tsk.tsk.tsk" he said.

sehun chuckled "ani! hyung..!" sehun playfully wraps his arms around to luhan's shoulder and to my surprise the guy looked to me, making me to look down on the ground. the sehun guy gasped "omo! hyung, you too.. you're into girls here! who is she..?" sehun blurted out.

luhan's eyes widened by the mention of it as he smack out the young kid's chest "I'm not into girls here!! aigoo.." luhan hissed "He's your xiumin hyung's wife.." he added.

sehun gasp as he quickly bowed his head making me to bow my head as well "omo..chusuwamnida. i didn't know it.." i let out a smile as i shook my head "a-aniyo.. kwinchanayo.." i said.

sehun smiled as he offered his hand "I'm Oh Sehun..nice to meet you ..."

"..Su ra..I'm Kang su ra" i said as i took his hand.

"Luhan hyung's right..xiumin hyung has a very beautiful wife.." sehun said as his eyes sparkled. shyly, i look down as i rub my bare arms feeling so flustered "oh..anniyo..haha.." 

 


 

Xiumin's Pov:

"aishh...where is my wifey~~" i whined to myself as i look all around the place .. while i'm on stage earlier, it's hard for me to see her clearly since the lights were a bit dimmed. after the speech, i quickly bowed my head before going down to go the table where my beautiful wife is..

unfortunately, she's not there.. i started to look for her until now she's still missing, i've already asked people but they said they didn't notice her ..

while walking on the empty halls, way towards the restroom. i saw kyungsoo walking on the opposite direction, i didn't want to talk to him yet cause he kinda pisses me off, sincew i can sense that this guy has a thing on my girl.

i repeat ... on my WIFE .

i heave out a sigh as i continue on walking not even caring his presence but haulted when i heard my name being called by kyungsoo's voice.

"sorry to come but yoo jung invited me.." he said once i turn around to face him..

cooly, i hummed as timidly nod my head "is that so..? kwinchanna..." i said. kyungsoo smiled as he puts his hands into his pocket "you see, yoo jung and i knows everything.." he said and i can hear sarcasm on him.

i smirk as i let out a short chuckle "why..? are you guys going to threaten us..?" even though i know they won't, i can't still help myself to avoid the fact that i'm nervous. not because they would spat the issue but because this guy standing infront of me..

i know that this guy is close to my wife .. i know that their relationship as friends were good and going stable. and that's why i'm kinda scared.. i don't want to lose her, su ra.so that is why i'm going to confess to her..

before its too late..

"Aniyo.. in fact i'm happy to know that you're not really married to each other.." it shocked me but i don't let him see the expression i'm holding in.

"but don't worry nothing's going to spread out .." kyungsoo added.

"so what are you trying to say now..?" i asked..

kyungsoo shrugged before letting out a short chukle "Minseok.. i know what happened few years ago was bad and i'm sorry for that..sincerely, i'm sorry.." he paused before his face turned into a very serious one "but now, i'm going to do it because i want to hurt you again.. xiumin i love su ra, i don't care if you don't love her but with me-"

"-and who says i don't love her..?"  i interruped his words with mockery. i let out a short chuckle as i saw kyungsoo's face fell .. "If I were you .. i won't dare to go after her .. since she's already taken.." i said as i put so much tense into my eyes "su ra's my girl..so don't ever..go after her.."i emphasized each words that came out from my mouth.

and without even giving kyungsoo a chance to talk again, i walk pass through him proud and contented. those words feels so good.. that it gave me more courage to confess my feelings towards su ra.

sorry kyungsoo .. but this time, i won't let it slide.

 

end of pov

 



 

Author's POV:

as the two guy conversed, little did they know .. a girl were secretly and accidentally hearing them from behind the walls..

the girl were in shock, and in pain .. knowing the fact that she now doesn't have the same spot into xiumin's heart anymore like before.. she fully accepted it even if it hurts. not letting her tears to continue going out, she cupped her cheeks and gracefully wipe off the excess tears on her cheeks..

when she heard footsteps coming towards her direction, she turn her body to the side and hide her face, luckily when she hid herself, kyungsoo didn't notice her. yoo jung then heave out a sigh of relief as she look on the direction where kyungsoo came out..

she noticed that xiumin's gone as well .. she was about to leave when she bumped into somebody's shoulder.

"oh..mianhe.." yoo jung bowed her head to the guy as the guy bowed his head as well ..

yoo jung continued her way towards the restroom and to her surprise, when she got inside . . the girl who is now owning the heart of the guy she realized she still love. yoo jung heave out a breath of relief as she let out a smile..

she told su ra that she must love xiumin .. and even tells her that xiumin loves her..

but she didn't tell her the whole story, saying that xiumin loves su ra is enough..

for yoo jung, letting go of the person you love the most is the greatest thing she could be proud of.. knowing that finally, the guy she loves the most is now happy .. together with other woman.

 

End of pov

 



 

After talking with luhan and his friend sehun .. i walk out of the noisy and fancy party .. going up on top of the building, i can feel my heart beating fast and crazy..

when i let the wind to touch my hair, all the problems i'm worrying suddenly faded out. heaving out a sigh as i leaned to the steel bars. seeing the lights makes my mind to calm for a bit. he loves you what yoo jung told me earlier repeated on my head.

i put my hand on my chest to feel my heart beat "should i confess to him..?" i asked myself before heaving out another heavy sigh.

"to whom?" i stumbled and unfortunately my feet lost its balance as my eyes widened in shock .. prepared to fall on the ground i closed my eyes tight as i hug myself. but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist catching my body safe and sound.

slowly, i open my eyes to see the intruders face and everything slowed down. the stars above the night sky added the effect .. and my heart started to beat crazy again "x-xium-min!!!'' i exclaimed. xiumin smiled as he leans back making me stand up straight.

xiumin pulls back his arms as i cleared my throat "what are you doing here?" he asked.

i bit the lower part of my lips before regaining back my own self "t-to have some fresh air...it's a bit suffocating down there.." i said before looking back to the ground. i heard xiumin hummed, and secretly i glance at him and watches him as he sat down on the side bench as he put his head up, looking up in the sky.

okay.. su ra, you can do it. just act casually beside him..

slowly, i sat down beside him, leaving enough space between us so we won't be that close to each other "do you like me?" my eyes widened in shock as i look at him, surprised "what?!" i asked. xiumin shrugged "i heard you .. you said should i confess to him?" xiumin said the last words in a girly voice as he copied my gesture from earlier.

aish .. just in times were i'm going to get serious..>///<''

"tsss...it's none of your business!!" i hissed at him as i pout, looking straight to the city lights shining so beautifully..

 

Play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVnb3Emm9Q&list=RDFYIVqCvWT_U )

 

xiumin chuckled "you know it's okay if you other guys around..it doesn't matter.." everything he's saying now makes my eyes to tear. now i'm doubting if the thing that yoo jung told me earlier is true or not.

it hurts to hear the guy you love is pushing you away to other guys .. chuckling as if i'm not hurting inside.. "..but it's much more better if you would just like me and-"

as i stood up xiumin stops on talking. he looks up and the grin on his face slowly faded as i faced him, "y-yah..why are you crying.. I'm just kidding.." he said as he holds my hand. "i'm going to te-"

"-you're right..i'm secretly inlove with someone...!!" i blurted out as tears start to pour. xiumin stood up "to whom..? is it kyungsoo...? luhan..? or your friend baek-"

"-Pabo!!!! I love you!!!!" i yelled out .. pulling my hands off to his grip. i started to breath heavily as i look at him straight in the eyes.

"mianhe..but i fell inlove with you.." i paused to have a short time for breathing..

"i know i don't have the rights to love you but what can i do...baozi!! you're the one i've been thinking about all the times..it seems like i'm under your spell. sorry but i love you.. you pushing me away to see other guys is too much for me to bare and me knowing the fact that you don't love me like-"

my eyes were wide as crazy .. my heart were beaing like crazy .. the world i'm standing now spins around like crazy .. and now feeling xiumin's lips to mine is a lot more crazier than anything could be.

xiumin shut me up with him pulling me close to him, pinning his lips to mine .. i hold in my breath as i'm still in shock, xiumin's eyes were closed and i can feel there's no tension in him at all.. slowly, as i feel like closing my eyes, my heart relaxed from the warth of xiumin's lips.

even though i don't know how to .. i let xiumin to kiss me. the kiss was short but it was so breath taking, pur and i can feel all the love on it.

when we pulld away, i was looking down on the ground, feeling  a bit embarrassed. i heard xiumin's soft chuckle as i bit the lower part of my watery lips "w-why did you k-kiss me...?" i whispered.

i hear xiumin's soft sigh. he puts my chin up making me to look up on him, he then plastered a smile "Su ra what i wanted to say... is that it's okay if you like someone else as long as i'm the only one you love." a smile formed into my lips as tears started to come again as i hear him say..

.

.

.

.

 

"..Su ra saranghae.."

 



waahhh!!!!

it's the FIRST KISS >///<

... hahahahahaha ...

Anyways, i hope you guys would like the update .. please excuse my errors..

Thanks for reading and don't forget to hit the upvote

THANKS ^ _ ^