14

MY JOB : HIS WIFE

 

        

* find your height ? *

ANNEONG ^ 0 ^ ~ ~ ~ ~

another chapter update .. hope you guys would like it!!

excuse my errors and let us all be happy!!

S A R A N G H A J A

Can you please tell me ..? is it true that EXO's official FANDOM name is  EXOsphere ?

TRUE OR RUMOUR?




 

Author's POV

xiumin were doing some paper works when his phone vibrated, he took his phone from the side of the table and saw it was luhan calling him.

"oh..make sure it's important cause i'm really busy.." he said as he didn't some writing on the documents that were scattered on the table. luhan sighed and frowned "yah, don't you want to say hi to me first?" luhan pouted as he glared on his phone.

xiumin chuckled on luhan's childishness "arraso..arraso..anneong~" xiumin mocked at him.

luhan 'tsk-ed' "anyways, i just want to inform you that by later kris and lay will come here.."

"bwo??!!!" O_O. xiumin shouted, shocked from the sudden news. "as in later..? later?" he asked. luhan hummed, making xiumin to be depressed "why later? why today? i'm busy .. i don't have time to come and pick them up.." xiumin whined as he rest his chin on his palm.

luhan sighed "ahhh!! i have an idea!!" he said.

"we'll just go there by dinner time.. i'm sure you're not that busy, right?" luhan asked.

xiumin checked his schedule and luckily, he's free by 5pm so he can come up with luhan's idea "anyways, what time is there arrival?" he asked.

"hmmp.. i think they would be here by 4pm .. so, are you free for dinner?" luhan tapped his fingers on the phone waiting for xiumin's answer.

xiumin nodded his head as if luhan could see it. "i'm free by 5pm, so what if let's just meet up and eat outside, mom's home and i can't put our house to be a zoo since the three of you will be there. i have some important news to say.." xiumin said making luhan to roll his eyes.

"tsk.. if i'm an animal i'm a lion cause i'm really manly~ roooaarrr~~" luhan laughed on his own dorkiness.

"ayy... bye now..i'm still busy and you already took my 30 minutes with your childishness, let's just meet up later okay, text me when the place and i'll just go there.." xiumin sighed once the phone call ended, he put the phone back to its place and chuckled on the funny phone call between him and luhan.

xiumin was about to continue writing when a knock was heard on his door.

 

 "mr.kim the meeting is going to start in a minute." xiumin's assistant informed him. xiumin nods his head and told his assistant to go first,

End of POV

 


 

"unnie can i ask you something?" yu ra, my lovely angel asked. i look at her and signaled her to continue by smiling.

"unnie you think omma would like these?" yu ra put out a piece of pink paper from her behind, showing it infront of my face. i took it confused, but my confused face turned into a grin as i finally open it. a thank you letter for omma.

yu ra wrote some thank you and i love you and she even drew hearts around a family, by looking at it, i assume it's omma, xiumin, me and yu ra. i crouched down with a smile on my face, i shoot another glance on the priceless letter before caressing my sister's head.

"aigoo.. you sure know how to make people feel happy.. " i said.

yu ra bit the lower part of her lips as she clasp her hands together "so, unnie you think granny omma would like it?" she asked.

i nodded my head before taking a stand "i'm sure she will.. let's go and give this to her.." i said and yu ra nods her head, when i took her hand a knock on the door was heard. i walk towards the door, hand in hand with yu ra. "oh! good morning mr.yoon" i bowed my head and yu ra does the same thing.

mr.yoon smiled at the figure of cute little angel infront of me before turning his attention to me "good morning, madame asks for your presence.." he said.

i nodded my head before going out of yu ra's room, it's saturday meaning no classes.. but bad thing no off to work for baozi~ poor thing.. = .. =

i knocked on the door before entering with yu ra on my side, once yu ra and i entered. omma exclaimed weakingly as she let out a soft smile, "you're here.." she said.  yu ra and i politely bowed our heads before sitting on the chairs beside her bed.

since omma came home, her room became her mini hospital. baozi even took a private nurse and doctor for omma to check on her every day.

"oh, yu ra's here too.." she said. i smiled as i turn to look on yu ra, yu ra bowed her head, her lips were curled upwards "anneonghaseo o-omma.." she greeted. i chuckled from my sister's nervousness, aegyo~

"omma, my sister yu ra have present for you .." i said. omma's eyes widened as she  pouted her lips "jeongmal?" she said in a very soft tone of voice. yu ra nodded her head and slowly she put her arms up and showed the hand written letter she made for omma.

omma's smile widened as she took the paper from my yu ra's little cute hands. she opened it and read the letter out loud ..

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa94F5P6WFY&list=PL63526D688BFF887D (A/N: play~)

 

to my omma,

    thank you for everything .. i love you and i love you very much. thanks for giving me and my unnie family.. kamsahamnida , eommonim.

                                                                                                                                                                     love, yu ra cute<3

 

 i even noticed omma, look on the drawing that yu ra made herself, very touching that even my tears want to come out too.

omma wiped off a small amount of tears on her cheeks *sniffs sniffs* she put the letter on the side before spreading her arms wide open "come here." she said. i worriedly look at her, scared that she might get hurt.

i guided yu ra and carefully put her on the side of the bed. omma hug my sister as yu ra hug her back "aigoo..thank you very much for giving me such a lovely gift.." omma said caressing yu ra's back. i watch them as they continue hugging, seeing them like that makes me imagine the days were yu ra's mom and mine were still alive..

the way we hug each other .. the way we talk and laugh together it's too precious to me that i'm sure i wont forget it..

"oh, look .. unnie's crying" i heard yu ra says, i quickly wipe off the tears as i look down. i cleared my throat before looking up to them "a-ani..something just came to unnie's eyes, i'm not crying.." i said. yu ra nodded her head before pecking on my cheek "unnie, i'll go out first. kids aren't allowed to listen when adults are talking." she pouted.

i'm so proud of myself .. my angel is very well mannered TT v TT

"okay .. say goodbye first to omma" i said. yu ra nods her head and turn to look on xiumin's mother. she bid her goodbye and pecked on her lips.

 


 

"su ra, dear .. can i ask why are you crying?" omma asked.

i look at her as i let out a short chuckle "oh, chusuwanida eommonim.." i bowed my head "i wasn't crying because i'm sad, i'm just feeling happy cause i finally now make my sister yu ra feel the feeling of having a family.. thank you for being with my yu ra.." i said.

omma hold my hand as she let out a smile "ani, i'm the one who should be thankful" she said.

i look at her, confused. " why did you say so?" i asked in a very polite manner, i'm afraid i might offend omma .. you know? *shrugs*

"well, i can still remember that actually, i offered you a job and it's really an exotic job you..you being my son's wife..just imagine, me giving your paycheck every month cause you just married my son.." she chuckled.

at the mention of that, i started to feel guilty and uneasy .. right? omma doesn't know anything.. she doesn't know a thing being me having a fake marriage with xiumin. sorry omma.

"but then, my son confessed.." she paused.

"deh?" i asked, i don't know but by hearing the word confessed, my heart started to beat fast and i can feel cold sweat on my palms. "he told me that he's already married with you.. i can still remember that day, his eyes were twinkling like stars and i can see it in his eyes that my son really loves you.." she said.

b-baozi l-loves me..?

sounds impossible but when i heard it , my heart panicked .. 

what if xiumin ended up loving me as in love..

"deh?"

"anyways .. the reason why i asked for you to come here, cause i want you to do me a favor.." she said.

i look at her "what is it omma?" i asked

"can you please take care of my son, while i'm on the U.S having my surgery?" she said..

"deh? .. oh, ofcourse. but why xiumin wouldn't come with you omma? don't you want to be with him..?" i asked. omma chuckled "it's not like that, you know my son really wants to come with me there but i can't let him the company alone.. our company were having its major event by next week and he needs to be there.." she paused.

"i can take care of myself, since xiumin's friend, suho is there. so don't worry and please do me a favor.."

i nodded my head as i hold her hand "okay, omma.."