Scandalous (Part 1)

Scandal in the Cube

 

After 4 minute returns to their dorm.

Hyuna’s POV

“YEAH!!!! OMG!!! THAT PERFORMANCE WAS GREAT!!!! JUST HEAR THOSE FANS SCREAM!!!” Jiyoon cheered as she jumped onto the sofa.

“Unnie, you’re stepping on the remote!” I whined as I saved the remote from the ‘abuse of almighty Jiyoon’.

“Unnies, do you all need some drinks?” Sohyun shouted from the kitchen.

“Yes, thanks.” Jihyun replied with a smile.

 

I started switching the channels on the TV and when I turned to MTV, it was playing AJ’s ‘Dancing shoes’. Memories started to flow through my mind as I stared blankly at the TV.

Should I call him?

“Are you in love with AJ?” Sohyun teased as she threw the orange juice packet at me.

“BWOH?! No…I… was… Just admiring myself.” I pointed towards myself on the screen.

“Ewww… “ Jiyoon and Sohyun cringed in disgust.

“You got a problem with that?” I whined as I tickled both of them, making them scream.

 

Gayoon’s POV

I was laughing at the rest when I suddenly remembered something.

Quietly, I stole the remote control which was left lying on the floor and switched the channel.

I was on time for the replay of Big Bang Documentary show which Hyunseung oppa was in. Ever since the day I was rescued by him, my heart can’t stop missing this guy. I liked him, and can only stay as a secret admirer for now because I have to focus on my debut.

How I wish he would know how I feel.

“Gayoon, you’ve been a bit distracted recently. What happened?” Jihyun walked towards to sit beside me. She looked very serious and concerned.

“Not…nothing” I turned away from her gaze, afraid she would see through my thoughts.

“If you got any problems, just tell me. Ok?” She gave me a pat on the shoulder and went back to her room.

“Hey, isn’t that Jang Hyunseung?” Jiyoon sat beside me, panting after the ‘fight’.

I nodded.

“He looked quite cool…” She commented.

I nodded again.

“He’s a trainee in Cube, right?”

I nodded.

 

“But it’s too bad that he’s a gay.”

I nodded again.

Wait a minute.

 what?!

WHAT?!

 

“BWOH?! GAY?!” I jumped up and screamed.

 

“Opps.” Jiyoon immediately covered and she looked away guiltily.

I heard her mumbling something before she tried to escape.

“Hold it right there.” I grabbed her shirt to stop her from sneaking away.

“Gayoon~” She aegyo-ed.

“Tell me.” I insisted.

“But I promised him that I won’t mention it to anyone.” She said softly with her head down.

“I swear I won’t tell anyone.” I persuaded.

She glanced at me and let out a sigh.

“Ok… I’ll tell you…”

She sat on the sofa and pulled me to sit beside her.

“Few days ago, I saw him kissing with another guy in Cube.” She whispered into my ears.

Those words hit me hard on my head and heart.

“Are you sure?” I asked with a shaking voice, hoping that all of these are just a dream.

“OF COURSE!” She exclaimed. “I don’t lie, promise.” She put her right hand up.

Suddenly, I felt all my energy rushed out of my body.

Wae? Wae… Why must he be a gay?

I can’t stop thinking about it and tears started to roll down my cheeks when I entered my room.

I felt embarrassed and stupid at the same time.

 

Jiyoon’s POV

“BWOH?! GAY?!” Gayoon screamed and gave me a shock.

 

Opps! I accidentally spilled it out.

 

I suddenly recalled that I was supposed to keep it as a secret.

OTOKE!!!!

I looked at Gayoon’s white face, I knew that she has digested every stupid word I said or maybe…. The word ‘GAY’.

I better sneak away before I was interrogated.

I quietly turned around and tried to head towards Hyuna’s room when I suddenly felt a tug behind.

(Author’s note: Gayoon and Jiyoon shared a room, Hyuna and Sohyun shared another room. Leader Jihyun has a room of her own.)

 

“Hehehe… Gayoon~” I smiled innocently at Gayoon.

 

 

In the end, I told her everything.

 

BUT, I’ve missed out the details of the other guy… what was his name again? Oh ya… it’s Junhyung. Anyway, at least I kept my promise. I never spill ‘his beans’.

Phew… what a relief.