When AJ Meets Hyuna (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

After filming for 2 hours, it was time to move to another set. I had to wait for another 3 hours until it was my turn. But this time, I was supposed to dance and had solo shots. I was nervous and could not stop trembling.

OMG…. It’s my solo soon… Ottoke?

Just then, Yoseob oppa came towards me and put his hands on my shoulders.

“Hyuna~ Hwaiting!” He cheered and did an aegyo face. I giggled but was still feeling a bit nervous.

 

“Feeling nervous?” AJ came and asked me.

“…”

AJ stared at me for a moment and laughed. I was surprised by his sudden laughter and looked at him, clueless.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked.

“I thought you should be quite experience with camera since I heard you’re going to debut soon. Guess someone’s still not ready yet.” He said sarcastically.

“YAH! I’m not nervous! I can do it! Don’t you dare look down on me!” I ranted.

“Fine, then prove it to me.” He rebutted.

“I will.” I looked at him with determination.

Hmph… Of course I can do it…

 

“Hyuna, you’re next.” A staff ran towards me and brought me to the front. I was standing with a huge stereo behind me and the shooting crew in front. My throat went dry. Suddenly, I spotted AJ standing at one corner looking at me with a grin. I immediately glare at him.

I am Hyuna, and I’ll definitely let you know what I can do.

“3,2,1, action!” Mr Yong shouted and the music starts again.

I began to dance as what I have practiced and was feeling that I was able to dance with more power than usual.

Maybe it was because of him… Hmph, so what… he is so detestable…

I glared at AJ with confidence. He was standing behind the camera then and was looking at me. He gave me an approved nod and I felt really proud of myself.

Hah… I’ll show you what I’ve got… Saw that?

Before I knew it, my solo part has ended smoothly and everyone was clapping.

“Great take, Hyuna.” Mr Yong praised and did a thumb up for me. I was feeling shy and glad at the same time. I walked towards AJ with a proud smile.

“So… how do you think?” I said with confidence.

“Not bad… You are indeed a great dancer.” He complimented with a smile.

“Of course.” I smirked and watched him walked away.

 

Gikwang’s POV

It was time for Hyuna solo scene and I noticed that she was very quiet.

Is she nervous?

I was beginning to feel a bit worried for this girl. I walked towards her and she was looking smiling with Yoseob, but her smile seems not happy.

 

“Feeling nervous?” I asked.

“…”

I looked at her and suddenly an idea struck me. I laughed out loudly. Hyuna then looked at me with a weird expression.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked.

“I thought you should be quite experience with camera since I heard you’re going to debut soon. Guess someone’s still not ready yet.” I said sarcastically, trying to agitate this little girl in front of me.

“YAH! I’m not nervous! I can do it! Don’t you dare look down on me!” She shouted angrily.

Aha, Bingo. The fish is caught.

“Fine, then prove it to me.” I told her with a ‘I-don’t-believe-you’ expression.

“I will.” She replied angrily and her cheeks were red.

She looks quite cute when she is angry… With those red puffy cheeks. ^^

 

After the music started, she started to dance. She looked so seductive and powerful at the same time. I knew it straightaway that she has the talent for dancing and will make it big someday. I purposely go behind the camera so that she could see me. She then looked at me with a confident smile and I nodded.

Everyone applauded after she ended and I could see her bright smile.

“So… how do you think?” She said with her head high up

“Not bad… You are indeed a great dancer.” I answered honestly

“Of course.” She smiled.

***

 

Hyuna’s POV

 “HYUNA~ You were great out there!” Yoseob ran towards me and gave me a high five.

“Thanks.” I smiled while noticing AJ from the corner of my eyes. He was talking to Mr Yong about something.

Ok, I admit it. He’s not that bad… at least he helped me…

I began thinking to myself and started having a little good impression on this guy.

 

“Ok, next scene will be the dance between Hyuna and AJ.” Mr Yong announced.

“Hyuna, you will have to dance and look at AJ only. Give it a bit of seducing feel, arasso?” Mr Yong said.

“Ne.” I answered.

I walked towards AJ and started to feel nervous again. AJ looked at me with a grin.

OMG… I HATE HIS GRIN… WHAT IS HE THINKING NOW… I hate it when he grins at me, because I don’t know what the hell he’s thinking about now… ><

(Author’s note: I love AJ’s grin… super cute ^^)

 

OK… Hyuna, breathe in, breathe out…. You can do this… Just imagine he is just a bar of chocolate… Seduce your favorite chocolate… you can do it…

 

Amazingly, my hypnotizing method seems to be working and I started to imagine him as my favourite chocolate.

(Author’s note: You all really think so? NEHHHHH Gotcha ;P… which normal girl can imagine AJ as a bar of chocolate?)

 

Unfortunately, it did not work out and my heart pounded like crazy when AJ started dancing behind me. I began to dance too and trying hard not to have direct eye contact with him. There is a part when I am supposed to touch him and I felt really shy as I put my hand on his chest.   

“Cut.” Mr Yong shouted. “Hyuna, you should touch AJ from his shoulder down to his chest. Like this.” Mr Yong did an example on AJ and I was stunned. His hand was practically rubbing against AJ’s chest.

I’m going to do that with AJ?! OMG… I can’t even think straight.

My face was hot and I heard AJ giggled.

The music started again and we started dancing. When it was until that part, I took a breath and let my hands flow down AJ’s chest lightly. I felt my hands burning when I touched AJ’s chest.

Luckily, Mr Yong was satisfied and let it go. I was relieved. Just then, AJ slide down and looked at my legs. I was so engrossed in my previous part that I had forgotten about it.

I was shocked and jumped away. My face was burning.

“CUT!” Mr Yong shouted loudly and I immediately apologized to everyone.

“It’s ok, we can do it again.” AJ comforted me with a pat on my shoulders. I looked at him and felt really thankful.

“Ok, let’s take 5.” He announced and stood up.

“Hyuna, let’s practice together during this break time.” AJ told me and I agreed. We started to practice the part at a corner and I was beginning to get the hang of it.

AJ’s really nice…Maybe I should start to treat him better…

I thought to myself as I repeated the steps with him for the last time.

When we did the official shooting for the part, we did it perfectly through one shot and everyone was happy. I heaved a sigh of relief and went to rest in the changing room. My part was done and I have no further business in this MV.

 

“Hyuna, you looked so red just now, are you falling for oppa?” AJ teased as he stepped into the room.

“Bwoh?! You gotta be kidding. NO! Hell NO!” I yelled and everyone in the changing room looked at me.

“HAHAHAHAHA…!” AJ burst into laughter and walked away.

Ok, Lee Gikwang, I take back my thoughts just now… You are SO NOT NICE… Argh…BWOH? I LIKE YOU? Hmph… NEVER!!!