4minute's New Neighbours (Part 3)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Gayoon’s POV

Once again, I was dragged by Jiyoon to go out with Junhyung and Hyunseung.

Once again, I think my existence seems extra.

“Jiyoon.” I whispered softly towards her ears. “Aren’t we disturbing both of them now?” I pointed towards Junhyung and Hyunseung who was walking in front.

“WHY?!” Jiyoon asked loudly and it caught the attention of the two in front. They turned around and looked at us.

“Jiyoon, you’re so funny.” I faked a laugh and hit Jiyoon on her arms.

“Ouch…” Jiyoon pouted her lips.

The guys continued walking and chatting in front.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

“Ya… do you want them to find out that I know their secret?” I pulled her closer.

“OHHH~” She replied loudly and immediately shut up when I glared at her. “Then what should we do?” She asked softly.

“I got a solution.” I grinned.

 

-After walking for 15 minutes-

“OHHHH” Jiyoon groaned loudly.

“WHAT’S WRONG, JIYOON!” I exclaimed loudly and rushed towards her. I exaggerated my actions so to attract the 2 guys in front.

“What’s wrong?” Junhyung came towards us.

“Jiyoon has stomachache.” I lied without blinking. Jiyoon continued groaning and rubbing her tummy.

“Then what should we do?” Junhyung asked anxiously.

“Maybe I’ll go home with her first.” I ‘suggested’.

“No.” Junhyung shook his head. “I’ll take her back to the dorm. I’m a guy, so I can carry her if she really cannot take it.”

*Jaw-drops*

I was expecting Junhyung to agree but he said ‘NO’.

Omo, big mistake.

Jiyoon was shocked too when Junhyung said it.

“Why don’t all of us go back together.” Hyunseung suggested suddenly.

“No.” Junhyung rejected. “Both of you still need to buy dinner for the rest of us. It’s getting late now. The rest should be hungry.”

NONONONONONONONONONO…. If both of them go back, this means……

(Jiyoon, say you’re alright now.) I shook my head secretly.

Jiyoon stared at me blankly.

(SAY YOU FEEL BETTER NOW!!!) I shook my head even more vigorous.

Finally, Jiyoon seemed like she understood what I said and she nodded lightly.

“AHHHHH” She rubbed her tummy again.

“Still in pain?” Junhyung asked her softly.

Jiyoon nodded and Junhyung straightaway flagged a taxi.

In less than 2 minutes, both of them were gone, leaving us behind.

 

What the….

I stared at the taxi going further and further away.

“Let’s go.” Hyunseung said softly and started walking.

Haiz, bad luck again.

I followed him from behind, mumbling (scolding Jiyoon).

 

“Hyunseung oppa!” I could faintly hear someone calling for Hyunseung from behind.

There wasn’t many people on this street at this time so I spotted the owner of the voice straightaway.

It was a pretty girl with long hair. She looked like she is desperate to stop Hyunseung.

I tapped Hyunseung on the shoulders.

“Hyunseung oppa. Someone’s calling you.” I pointed behind.

I hear him curse before he continues walking.

Who is that girl?

 

The girl finally caught up with us.

“Hyunseung oppa.” That girl pulled Hyunseung’s hand. “Why didn’t you answer my phonecalls?” She pouts her lips.

 

Hyunseung’s POV

Why is Seoul so small that I can meet her again?

I flung her hand away and look at her coldly.

“Go away.”

Hyeyoung’s eyes turned wet. “Oppa, why are you so mean to me…”A drop of tear streamed down from the corner of eyes. “Seungri was already mean to me, why you too?”

I glared at her. She looked like she’s been drinking.

Why should I care anyway?

“I’m not interested with the story between you and Seungri!” I hold Gayoon’s arm and was about to drag her away.

She suddenly noticed Gayoon who was standing beside me.

“Is she that girl?” She pointed at Gayoon, eyes red. “Is she the reason why you’re so cold to me?”

“Do you think you have the rights to ask that?” I smirked. “You should be happy that I never did revenge on you or Seungri.” I threatened with my fist gripped tight.

I hated the way she thinks that I’m hers and also hated the way that I still have a bit feeling for her.

“She’s not your girlfriend, right?” She smiled and gave me a hug. I pushed her away.

“I am.” Suddenly, Gayoon answered from behind. I looked at her, surprised.

Gayoon’s POV

Within 10 minutes, I think I understood the situation.

The pretty girl, must have been Hyunseung’s past love. She must have hurted Hyunseung really bad before, because I have never seen Hyunseung this mad ever.

Maybe this is why Hyunseung oppa became gay.

She’s the culprit.

Suddenly, I felt very sorry for Hyunseung oppa and was determined to ‘protect’ him.

“I am.” I took a deep breath and stepped forward. Hyunseung was staring at me, shocked.

I looked at the girl called ‘Hyeyoung’. “I am his girlfriend, Gayoon.” I held his hand.

“Are you sure?” She laughed loudly. “Hyunseung oppa likes girls that are cute. You are not his cup of tea.”

“Hyunseung oppa and I have dated for a year since now.” I crossed my arms with his and laid my head on his shoulder, smiling sweetly.

Gosh, my heart is thumping so hard. I at lying, but luckily this girl was drunk so she can’t really see through.

“Hyunseung oppa, do you really love her?” Hyeyoung asked softly.

Hyunseung closed his eyes and nodded very lightly.

 

Hyunseung’s POV

Hyeyoung looked at me in disbelief, like being struck by lightning.

 “Stay away from Hyunseung oppa.” She said coldly and dragged me away. This time, Hyeyoung did not follow us. She was standing at the same place, looking so helpless.

I felt a sense of guilt.

I was also worried because Hyeyoung is alone in the street at this hour and she was drunk.

“Gayoon… Thank you.” I said softly. “But I think I better send her home. Can you buy the food for others?” I passed her the money I collected.

She stares at me for a while and nodded.

I thanked her and walked back towards Hyeyoung.

 

Gayoon’s POV

Stupid Hyunseung.

Why am I so miserable now?

It started raining suddenly and I found out that I forgot to bring umbrella when I left the dorm.

I laughed at myself but I did not realize that my face looked more like crying.

Why did I help him at the first place?

Who are you trying to cheat, Gayoon? You’re still like this guy, isn’t it?

I wiped off the water droplets on my face and started running down the street towards the restaurant.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

Everyone accept Hyunseung, Jihyun and Gayoon were lazing at the living room.

Ding Dong~

“Maknae Dongwoon go answer the door.” Yoseob ordered.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

“OMO, Gayoon noona!” I shrieked when I saw who was at the door.

Gayoon noona was all wet and was shivering under the cold.

“Where’s Hyunseung hyung?” I spotted that she was alone.

Wasn’t she with Hyunseung hyung?

She gave me weak smile.

“These are the food.” She passed me a big plastic bag. “I’m.. sorry… it got wet.” She stuttered due to the cold.

“Never mind about that. Come in and dry yourself up.” I invited her in.

She shook her head.

“I’m fine… You guys… enjoy your meal.” She turned around and walked back to 4minutes dorm.

What happened?

I closed the door and walked towards the living room.

“Was that food?” Doojoon asked and pointed towards the plastic bag.

I nodded. The guys immediately came forward and took it away.

“Why is it all wet?” Yoseob whined, pouting his lips when he saw that the plastic bag was filled with water. Fortunately the food were packed in plastic boxes so it was not wet.

“I don’t know.” I shook my head. “I think Gayoon noona forgot to bring the umbrella.”

“Where’s Hyunseung?” Junhyung asked. “I thought he took an umbrella when he left the house.”

“Gayoon noona came back alone, and very wet.” I answered.

“What?!” Everyone shouted.