Gina's Departure (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

 After a short moment, I caught up with her. She was walking towards the lift.

“Do you know which flight will she be taking?” I asked her anxiously.

Jihyun turned around and grinned.

“I’ll take you there.” She flashes her keys.

(Author’s note: Jihyun is a very cool girl in this fanfic. She drives a motorbike. ;P)

 

Jihyun’s POV

This is seriously weird.

I don’t know why am I going all out to help this guy.

For the sake of Gina unnie.I told myself once again.

I brought him to my motorbike at the carpark and handed him a black helmet.

“Don’t you dare to hold my waist.” I warned him before I crossed my leg over the bike.

He laughed out loud as he sat behind me.

Oh gosh, he is sitting so close to me. I could almost feel his chest sticking onto my back.

I was beginning to think that sending him to the airport was a bad idea. No male has ever sat on my Jack (the motorbike) and Doojoon will be the first one. Jack does not have enough space to keep our distance far enough.

“Stop laughing, or I’ll throw you off the bike.” I threatened as I put my white helmet on. My face was heating up under the helmet.

“I won’t touch you, even if you beg me.”He joked as he put his helmet on.

Hmph… Is he trying to say that I am unattractive?

I started the engine and slowly drove out of the basement.

-10 minutes later after setting off-

“Yah, YOON DOOJOON! Keep your hands off me.” I screamed as I leaned forward so that I could concentrate on driving.

Stupid bumpy ride.

“What?! I did nothing!” Doojoon yelled with both of his arms raised up.

“Don’t bluff.” I scoffed. “I felt something.”

“You’re imagining things. Why would I touch you?” He hissed.

Alright, Yoon Doojoon. You have officially pissed me off.

Try this.

I increased the speed of Jack to 80 km/h.

 

Uh oh, another bump.

Jack jerked up suddenly when I accidentally sped over the bump. Doojoon’s body fell towards my back and I could feel his breathe on my cheeks.

*Blushes again*

“Stupid bump.” He cursed softly as he leaned back again. “Are you sure that you can do this?”

“YAH! Yoon Doojoon, you should be happy that you can even get a ride from me.” I shouted and continued to concentrate on driving.

-20 minutes later after setting off-

What a bad day….

I looked at the long queue of cars in front of us. It was peak hour now. We were surrounded by cars and there were no space to slide through.

 

“Sh*t, heavy traffic.” I complained.

“Maybe it’s predestinated.” Doojoon mumbled behind. “That I can’t send her off.”

“Trust me, we’ll make it.” I promised.

Somehow, I felt my impression of him felt different now. I don’t dislike him as much as before.

Maybe it was because he seemed to be a more affectionate guy than I thought.

 awkward silence, we reached the airport.

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

“Are you coming?” I passed Jihyun the helmet and checked my hair.

“No.” She shook her head. “Hurry, go and find her now.” She shooed me away

“Thanks for the ride.” I smiled awkwardly.

It’s kind of strange to be friendly to her.

“I don’t mind if you thanked me.” Jihyun shrugged her shoulders. “But it’s for the sake of Gina unnie.” She grinned and sped off.

Thanks, Jihyun. I really appreciated that.

I quickly ran into the entrance.

 

Gina’s POV

I look around again. It’s 50th time today.

Will he come?

“Gina, it’s time to go.” Seyoung unnie took my bag and passed it to me. I unwillingly took it and hang it on my shoulders.

“Can’t we just wait for a few minutes?” I asked softly

“No.” She shook her head. “We’ve waited for an hour. What are you waiting for?”

“No…thing…”I lowered my head and walked with very slow and small steps towards the gate.

Why isn’t he coming?

Is he still mad at me?

Doojoon ah…

Goodbye…

 

Surprisingly, before I entered the gates, I felt that I could faintly hear someone shouting my name. But it was so soft that it felt like wind blowing. I laughed at myself once again.

I must have been hallucinating.

Suddenly, a loud voice penetrated through my ears.

“Gina noona!”

I heard it this time. Loud and clear.

“Doojoon!” I squealed as I try to look for him within the crowds in the airport.

Among few hundred of people, I spotted him running towards me. It was like everything in slow motion, yet he was speeding towards me.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Doojoon!” I jumped into his embrace and could hear him breathing hardly.

“Noona…” He panted and held my face with his hands. Our eyes met.

Slowly, he lowered his head and planted a kiss on my lips lightly.

No words were spoken, but we heard each other.