Gina's Departure (Part 1)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Jihyun’s POV

Gina unnie is leaving Korea today. Some of the trainees (including 4minute) were sending her off from Cube Entertainment.

Almost all of us in Cube were very reluctant to see her leave. She was one of the nicest sunbae trainees in Cube and also 4minute’s big unnie.

 “Unnie, are you really leaving?” I asked her again.

Will she be alright? She looked so pale.

She smiled at me weakly and nodded.

“Let me help you with the luggage, noona.” Hyunseung offered to carry her luggage into the boot.

“Thanks, Hyunseung.” She started to look around, as if she was searching for someone. I saw her shoulders dropped after a while.

I knew what was happening. I wanted to comfort her, but I knew that the right thing to do was to keep quiet and pretend that I knew nothing.

Where the heck is Yoon Doojoon? I remembered he was in Cube today!

 

“Goodbye unnie.” Hyuna ran to hug her and the others started to bid goodbye too.

After some time, Gina unnie finally entered the car and closed the door.

 

“Goodbye, guys.” She stuck out her head from the side window and waved. “See you guys soon!” She shouted as the car went further and further away.

No… I can’t let this happen.

I immediately dashed into the building and started to search for him. I searched every corner and every room, hoping to find him.

After searching almost everywhere, I suddenly remembered something.

I ran up the stairs to the rooftop.

 

 Doojoon’s POV

She is leaving today.

I can’t believe that after all we’ve been through, she left me. And what’s worse was that I was the last one to know of her decision.

In the end, I did not send her off, nor did I go to her farewell party yesterday. Although, I thought of it as a punishment for her actions, but in my heart, I knew that it was also a torture for me.

I looked down and saw her bidding goodbye with everyone else. She looked gorgeous today, like always. Gina noona wore a white shirt with jeans, but was still the most dazzling one out of everyone else.

The perfect one in my eyes.

I shut my eyes and buried my head between my hands.  

Will you not leave if I ask you to stay?

 

Suddenly, the door slammed open. I immediately looked up.

Is it noona?

My smile froze upon seeing the face of the person.

“What are you doing here?” I scoffed.

It was Jihyun and she was panting crazily.

“YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!” She yelled and continued panting away.

“Why can’t I be here?” I glared at her.

Is she here to make my day worse?

“Let’s go.” She came towards me and grabbed my hand.

“What are you doing?” I pushed her hand away and look at her with disgust.

Jihyun shot me a glare.

“Hmph, I would not have come here if it wasn’t for the sake of Gina unnie.” She started to drag me towards the door again.

Gina noona?

“How much did you know?” I pulled her hand forcefully to stop her.

“It’s not the time to care about this.” She hollered. “Gina unnie is leaving at 3, if you rush to the airport now, you still have time to see her.”

See noona?

I let go of my grip and stared at Jihyun blankly.

“Go find her.” Jihyun patted me on my shoulder and sighed. “What if you can’t see her ever again? You’ll regret it.”

She stood up and headed for the door.

Will I regret it?