Why must it be me?!

Scandal in the Cube

 

Yoseob’s POV

“WHY DID I LOSE!!! YOU GUYS MUST BE CHEATING!!!!” I whined when I realized I lost.

It was 9pm and we were playing a poker game among the members. I have lost 3 times and thus I was the loser. Everyone started laughing away when they realized that they get to have fun from this minute onwards.

Why fun?

Well, we have this evil habit everytime we have a loser, which is that the winner of the game gets to decide on what the loser with do as punishment. Of course those punishments decided from these few devils must be the worst of the worst. I shivered when I remembered that before our debut days, Gikwang have to dance ‘Dancing shoes’, without his shirt on, at the street outside our dorm in a night during winter season.

So what will be the punishment decided this time?

I prayed in my heart that they will let me go off easily this time.

The winner of today, is Yoon Doojoon. He was the most evil of them all, he always give punishment that will make the loser cry in embarassment.

 

The guys started to hold a secret meeting and I waited in the room, panicking.

 

Finally, they come to a conclusion.

“Yoseob…” Doojoon smiled sneakily. “Tonight, we want you to sleep outside.”

Sleep outside? As in the living room?! That’s a great idea!!!! PHEW.

“REALLY?! OK!” I took my pillow and blanket and headed towards the living room. I threw them on the floor and lay down. “I’ll sleep now.” I grinned.

“Wait a minute.” Doojoon stopped me. “What we meant, is outside of ‘this house’. To be exact, we want you to sleep at 4minute’s dorm”

 

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed. “WHY?! I don’t want!”

“Don’t want?” Doojoon smirked. “Then you should know what will happen if you fail to do your punishment, right?”

The others giggled.

I recalled the day when Dongwoon refused to wear a skirt at Hongik University. In the end, he was forced to listen to every of the members orders for the next week. He suffered really a lot that week.

“Fine.” I surrendered. “I’ll do it.”

I went out and rang the doorbell of 4minute’s dorm.

“Yoseob?” Gayoon was surprised to see me. “Why are you here late in the night?”

I immediately put on a pathetic puppy look. “I got chased out.”

“What?”

 

Sohyun’s POV

I glared at Yoseob who was putting his blanket at Hyuna’s bed.

How did this happen?

 

//Flashback//

Yoseob told unnies about his pathetic plight and said that if he can’t complete his punishment, he will suffer very badly.

Unnies took pity of him and decided to let him stay for the night.

However, Yoseob had a bad backbone, so he could not sleep on the floor.

“If I sleep on the floor, I will hurt my backbone.” He cried.

The unnies immediately comforted him and passed him tissues. I looked at him coldly.

“How about letting him sleep in one of our rooms?” Jiyoon suggested suddenly.

“Ok.” Gayoon agreed. “But I must sleep in my bed. I can’t sleep on other beds, except for my own.”

Jiyoon nodded her head. “Me too.. Me too…”

I rolled my eyes when I heard both of them saying that.

They suggested it at first, and they were the ones who rejected it first.

Jihyun gave an awkward smile. “My room is in a mess with my personal stuff everywhere. Sorry.” She appologised. I agreed with what she said. Jihyun was always messy, she would throw her stuff everywhere and the rest of the members always complained about her untidiness.

“So Jihyun unnie, Gayoon unnie and Jiyoon unnie can’t let their room go, so…” I mumbled.

Suddenly, all eyes were set on me.

“WHAT! ME?!” I shouted.

“Hyuna is at ‘Invincible Youth’ recording.” Gayoon explained. “So you have a bed extra in your room.”

“NO!” I shook my head vigorously.

“You’re too young.”Jiyoon said and I nodded my head.

“Yes, I’m too young.” I agreed.

“So… he won’t have any interest in you.” Jiyoon completed her sentence.

My jaw drops.

“WHAT?!”

“So it’s decided.” Jihyun said and gave a yawn. “I’m tired. Good night.” And she walks back into her room.

Gayoon and Jiyoon went back too.

I glared at Yoseob, who gave me a innocent smile.

//Flashback ends//

 

I took my blanket and pillow and headed towards the living room.

Yoseob pulled me.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“Can’t you see?” I rolled my eyes. “I’m going to sleep in the living room, because of ‘someone’.” I walked out.

“But you don’t need to.” He tried to stop me.

“Look who’s talking.” I glared at him.

 

I placed the blanket on the sofa and fell asleep in a while.

In my dreams I felt very uncomfortable. After a while, I felt like I was seating on an aeroplane and flew towards the clouds where I took a deep nap.

 

Yoseob’s POV

I stared at Sohyun who was sleeping at the sofa. She was frowning and turning around.

It must have been uncomfortable for her.

I carried her off the sofa and brought her back to her bed.

“You don’t need to worry.” I smiled at her sleeping face. “I will be the last person in the whole world to hurt you.” I promised.

Then, I put the blanket over her and I went back to sleep.

 

Sohyun’s POV

-Next morning-

What is this?

Somethings feel soft and warm.

I poked it with my eyes closed.

 It feels like a person’s chest, but it’s definitely not Hyuna unnie, because I don’t remember Hyuna shirtless when she sleeps.

Suddenly, everything came back to me and I remembered who was it.

I immediately opened my eyes.

 

Yoseob’s POV

“AHHHHH!” Someone screamed and I quickly opened my eyes.

I saw Sohyun sitting next to me.

What happened?

I was still a bit blurred.

“You…. You…” She pointed at me and stuttered. “Why am I here? I should be outside!”

Now I remembered.

“I carried you in.” I told her. “I saw you sleeping in the couch uncomfortably.”

“What! How could you?!” She exclaimed and threw the pillow at me. “Then why am I on Hyuna’s bed!”

“I don’t know.” I shook my head. “I put you on your bed.”

“You… You… don’t have your shirt on!!” She shrieked and covered her face.

“I have a habit of not wearing a shirt when I sleep.” I grinned.

 

Jihyun saw us and she laughed.

“Unnie!” Sohyun rushed towards her and complained. “He…he… he…”

Jihyun patted her head.

“Sohyun ah, you did it again.”

 

Sohyun’s POV

“Sohyun ah, you did it again.” Jihyun grinned.

“What?” I don’t understand this at all. “What did I do?”

“Yesterday night, it was raining.” She said again.

Now I get it. I blushed.

Yes, I am afraid of thunder. Everytime I hear a thunder, I would jump to the person beside me. Usually, Hyuna would find me sleeping beside her on her bed the next day.

“What is it?” Yoseob asked again when he put on his shirt.

“Sorry.” I apologized. “I was afraid of thunder. So I jumped to your bed. Not because I wanted to, though.” I looked away.

Yoseob was stunned for a while and then he started laughing.

He came towards me and whispered into my ear.

“Don’t jump into any other guy’s embrace when you hear thunder ever again. You have to be responsible for your action.” He joked.

“Why must I be responsible for you?” I mumbled and walked out. “I am the one at loss here.”

Yoseob immediately followed me. “Then I’ll be responsible for you.” He looked at me seriously as if everything he said was for real. I avoided his gaze and escaped into the toilet.