Doojoon's Secret Love

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

“Noona, let’s meet up. I missed you so much.” I whispered into my phone, afraid that anyone would notice.

“Doojoon ah, noona needs to practice more so that I can debut.”

“But we have not met each other for 2 weeks already.” I sighed. “I don’t understand, why can’t we meet each other when we are in the same company?”

“Doojoon, don’t be a baby, ok?” She paused. ”I need to go now, love ya.”

And she hung up.

I stared at my phone for a minute and sighed again.

Are we even dating, Noona? Do you even love me before? Why is debuting more important than us?

 

//Flashback//

Few years ago, I got disqualified from JYP and was transferred to Cube Entertainment. During that time when I just got into Cube, I was always feeling very negative and discouraged. I could not understand why I had to come to this company which I have never even heard of. I distanced myself from everyone around me and I had no friends.

But until she appeared.

Like a goddess, she walked towards me who was sitting at a corner.

“Hi, you must be Doojoon.” She bent down and smiled. “I’m Gina, a sunbae here. Nice to meet you.” She held out her hands.

I looked away and ignored her.

“Haha. You do have a temper, don’t you?” She winked. “That’s great, because a guy like you will make it to the top in the end. Do you know why?”She asked.

I looked at her, clueless.

“ Because a guy like you never gives up.” She smiled warmly and sat beside me.

 

//Flashback ends//

 

That was the first ever time someone encouraged me like that. She has helped me get used with the surrounding and even introduced me to other trainees. As time passes, I slowly fell in love with this noona.

She was always nice to everyone, like a big sister. I wanted to be someone special in her eyes.

 Somebody more, than just a dongsaeng.

Then I started to ask her out. I persisted for a year and finally, she agreed to go out with me. However, as she always wanted to debut, she sacrificed our time to date for her own practices.

Nobody knew about our relationship, not even my buddies. Gina noona wanted to keep it as a secret and I gave in to her.

I did not mind at first, but as time passed by, I felt more and more demanding. I wanted all of her, I wanted to announce to the world that that girl’s mine.

Our relationship has gone worse ever since then. She was always busy and I could not always contact her. Despite her ‘love ya’ at every end of our call conversations, I never really felt that she loved me.

But I still loved her.

No matter what happens, I know that she will always be my one and only.

 

 

Gina’s POV

I quickly ended my conversation with Doojoon and turned towards Mr Shin.

“So… what’s your decision?” He asked.

“Mr Shin, give me some time.” I replied softly.

“Don’t let me wait.”He paused. “You know, chances don’t come like that easily.”

“Yes.” I bowed and exited the room.

 

Doojoon, what should noona do? Please forgive me….