Farewell Party (Part 3)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Sohyun’s POV

“Sohyunnie!!!” Yoseob squealed upon seeing me entering the room.

Must this guy always greet me with such gross voice?

Eww, my goosebumps.

I decided to ignore him and walked towards the food table.

I can’t let this guy spoil my appetite. Not today, Yoseob.

I was happily choosing my buffet and was stuck between the kimbap and the fried chicken.

Suddenly, my Yoseob-detecting-radar tells me that Mr Yang is coming closer towards me by second.

 Don’t tell me…

“Sohyunnie, do you want fried chicken?” As expected, he took a plate full of fried chicken and was smiling proudly.

“No thanks.” I rolled my eyes. “I’ll take the kimbap.” I moved towards the Kimbap area, leaving him behind.

I smiled when I noticed Yoseob was pouting his lips.

After a while, a few unnies trainee surrounded him.

“Aww, Yoseob ah, never mind.” One unnies took the plate. “Noona will eat it for you.”

“Yes.” Another unnie took a piece from the plate and bite. “It tasted delicious.”

The other unnies began to take pieces by pieces off the plate. In no time, it was emptied.

My jaw dropped open.

“Thank you, noonas.” Yoseob smiled.

“AHHH… Yoseobie is sooo cute.” They squealed as they started to pinch his cheeks.

Wow…

Must those unnies go so crazy over his retarded smile?

Those unnies never treated me that well before.

*Pissed off*

“Hey Sohyunnie.” Dongwoon appeared with his plate (filled with food).

“Hi oppa.” I grinned.

“I haven’t seen you in a while.” He pouted his lips. “You’re always busy with your practices.” He gave me a pitiful expression and I laughed.

“I remembered you liked fried chicken.” Dongwoon oppa glanced at my plate. “Why is it filled with 2 pieces of pathetic kimbap only?”

“…” 

Am I supposed to tell him that it’s because of some idiot that affected my appetite?

“Erm… I’m not hungry.”  

 

“Here, eat this.” He passed me a piece of fried chicken from his plate. “Look at you, you’re too thin!” He continues to pass more and more food on my plate.

“Enough, oppa. I’ll be really fat if I finished all of these.” I rolled my eyes.

“No. Ahjussi (Sohyun’s father) asked me to take care of you.” He said loudly as he continues to build mountains on my small plate. “I have to make sure you eat enough.”

“…”

 

“Stop giving her food, Dongwoon-shii.” Yoseob walked towards us with a serious expression. He grabbed a pair of chopstick and started taking food off my plate. “Sohyunnie said she’s not hungry.” He growled.

“Hyung!” Dongwoon oppa shrieked. “Sohyunnie needs to eat more to stay healthy.” He insisted  and kept on putting the food back onto my plate.

“Sohyunnie is healthy enough.” Yoseob rebutted back. “You should respect her choice.” He said as he puts back the kimchi which Dongwoon oppa has put just a second ago.

“No.” Dongwoon oppa took another big spoonful of kimchi and put it back to my plate. “Sohyunnie needs more energy, so she needs more food.”

After 5 minutes, both guys were still quarrelling and I am still standing in between them, holding tightly onto my plate because I was afraid that it will fall due to the vigorous argument between those 2 idiots.

Oh-my-gawh, someone please make those 2 dumb and dumber disappear please.

*face-palmed*

“BUT I SAID SOHYUNNIE DOESN’T LIKE IT!” Yoseob yelled. People started to look at us as if we were some circus clowns.

“NO HYUNG, SOHYUNNIE LIKES IT!” Dongwoon oppa barked back.

“ENOUGH!!!” I screamed and everyone was shocked. “I’m leaving.” I walked and pulled Hyuna who was enjoying the chocolate fudge at the desert table. “Unnie, let’s leave now.” I headed out of the room.

“Wae~ My chocolate fudge~” Hyuna whined as I dragged her out.

 

Yoseob’s POV

Why am I so dumb?

I just can’t figure out what Sohyunnie likes and everytime I tried to make her happy, I seemed to make her angry.

How I wish I could make her smile.

I looked at her leaving the room with Hyuna and sighed.