Chinggu Now?

Scandal in the Cube

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was talking to Hyunseung at the corridor when I suddenly spotted a girl sneaked pass. It was Jiyoon. Almost immediately, I grabbed her shoulders to prevent her from ‘running away’.

“Hi, Jiyoon.” I grinned.

Caught her this time…. Kekeke

“Errr….Hi…” Jiyoon looked at me guiltily and let out a soft sigh (but I heard it).

 

“Hyunseung hyung, I’ll talk to you next time.” I bid Hyunseung hyung goodbye and started to ‘drag’ this girl towards the cafeteria.

“Erm… Junhyung oppa, where are we going?” She whispered as we passed through a few trainees who were looking at us.

“Going to lunch. Let’s have lunch together.” I smirked.

“Erm… I’m… not… hungry.” She stuttered as I pulled a chair for her.

After she said that, suddenly, both of us hear a growl (coming from her stomach).

“…” Jiyoon looked down, embarrassed.

“HAAHAHAHAHA…” I burst out laughing.

 I could not stop laughing until 5 minutes later when her face was almost as red as a tomato.

“Sorry… hahaha… I’ll treat you to lunch as an apology… ahaha….” I laughed.

“Really?” Jiyoon looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes.” I nodded with a smile.

“Then I would like to have 3 bowls of Tori Udon.” She pointed towards the Japanese stall.

My mouth dropped open.

3…3 bowls?

“Is there a problem?” She smiled innocently.

Yes, there is… My wallet is only enough for 3 bowls only…It was supposed to last until this Friday… TT

“Nothing…” I mumbled.

 I went off and ordered 3 bowls of Tori Udon. It was not long before the Udons were sent to our table.

Jiyoon eyes sparkled when she saw 3 big bowls in front of her. She took out her chopsticks and was about to ‘dive’ into her Udon when she suddenly noticed me.

“Where’s yours?” She asked.

“I’m not hungry.” I replied softly and looked away.

That was a lie, God knows how hungry I was, I need to focus on other stuff than to look at the Udon in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt something was pushed towards me. I looked back.

It was Jiyoon, she pushed one bowl of Udon towards me and was grinning away.

“I know you’re hungry. Sorry for ordering too much. Mian Hae.” She apologized sincerely with her both palms closed.

“It’s okay.” I was surprised by her sudden action. It was then when I felt a warm feel flowing in my heart.

She’s a nice girl.

“Let’s eat.” She chuckled at my surprised face.

“Em…” I nodded.

During our meal, I was quiet and distracted by somebody’s loud slurping of noodles. I peeked at the girl who was concentrating in eating her food. Unknowingly, a smile went up my face.

 

“Thanks for the great meal, Junhyung oppa.” She said with a satisfied smile on her face.

“No problem, so we’re friends now right?” I passed her a piece of tissue.

“Of course, I’ll treat you like an unnie too.” She winked.

“…”

OMG…. She’s still mistaken about me and Hyunseung hyung. Maybe I should just let it be for the time being and will prove to her my manliness slowly in future.

After all, I was feeling very bored these days, maybe this girl will give me some fun in my life.

 

“Jiyoon, please don’t tell it to anyone.” I pretended to beg her.

“Of course.” She gave me a pat on my shoulders. “Your secret is safe with me.” She grinned.