Yoseob's Opportunity (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Yoseob’s POV

I’m so happy today.

I was chosen to do a digital music chart with Sohyunnie and there will only be both of us.

I read my list again.

I have been training my body and studying the list during my free time for the past 2 weeks. I think I’m ready for it.

“HI SOHYUNNIE!” I greeted her as usual when I spotted her coming out of the apartment.

Opps, I forgot about rule no. 4 – remain cool.

Stupid Yoseob.

 

Sohyun looked at me weirdly.

“What’s wrong?” I touched my face. “Is there anything on my face?” I asked her.

“Nothing.” She shook her head and entered the van.

 

Sohyun’s POV

I felt weird to see Yoseob now.

It just reminds me of what Dongwoon oppa said the other day.

Is he really interested in me?

I don’t know why, but it made me feel a bit awkward with him. Not that I’m disliking him.

Omo, what am I thinking?!

 

When Yoseob entered the van, he remained quiet.

I was a bit surprised by how quiet he was throughout the whole journey. Usually, he would just start bothering me and talking non-stop.

Is he feeling sick?

I noticed that he was wearing sunglasses and singlet with black jacket.

It reminds me of…. Bi saengbaenim?

Yoseob usually wear colourful clothes, what is with his dull coloured clothes today?

“Why are you wearing sunglasses today?” I asked.

He looked at me and smiled cooly.

*Shiver down my spine*

Is he possessed?

 

Yoseob’s POV

I noticed that the strategy worked.

Sohyun talked to me first this time. It was the first time ever!

“Why are you wearing sunglasses today?” She asked me.

Did she notice that I resembled Rain?

Omo, she noticed that I’m different today. I’m a MAN.

I wore a singlet on purpose to show my results after vigorous training. I have biceps at my arms now.

Gikwang was a good trainer. He even offered to help me after practice.

I showed a small smile.

Just like how those bad boys smile in those dramas.

She looked at me with her eyes wide opened.

Is she stunned or amazed by my new-found awesomeness?

I’ve never felt so proud of myself.

 

Finally, we reached the TV station.

Some fans were crowding around us, holding signboards like “Puppy Yoseob” or “Sohyun is LOVE” etc.

We waved back and walked into the station.

Once we went into the station, we were separated into 2 different rooms to change our outfits.

I stared at my outfit. It was traditional Hanbok.

“The music digital will be broadcasted during Chuseok” Someone explained.

I nodded my head.

After I put on the Hanbok and finished putting on make-up, I was brought to the filming scene.

When I went in, I immediately spotted Sohyun talking to her manager. She looked like the cutest thing ever. I walked towards her.

The director called us and told us that we must act very happily for this digital music chart. And due to my cute image, I need to be cute again. Sohyun too, has to act cute since she was the maknae of her group.

I was enjoying her aegyo-ness and within 30 minutes, we had completed filming.

I was a bit disappointed that it went too smoothly.

 

Sohyun’s POV

I was rather amazed at the fact that Yoseob and I were able to work well with each other.

Maybe because Yoseob has a bright personality.

A staff passed me a cup of water and I was sitting on the chair alone.

When will this end?

“I’m thirsty.” Yoseob approached me and took my cup. He gulps down every single drop as if he will die without water.

I widened my eyes in surprise.

“That….” I stuttered and pointed at the cup he was holding.

 

“I know.” Yoseob paused.  “It’s yours.” He smirked.

I was shocked.

What’s wrong with him?

 

Yoseob’s POV

God knows how much courage it took to drink from her cup.

Gikwang told me that I can do some indirect skinship to test if she likes me.

I guess this is counted as one?

From the corner of my eyes, I could see her face turning a bit red, but is it because of her blush?

 

“That….” She stuttered and pointed at the cup.

I looked at her and was thinking of an excuse to explain my action.

Suddenly, an idea came into my mind.

“I know.” I paused.  “It’s yours.” I smirked.

Aha, the ‘bad boy’ move.

The movies always showed scenes or plots like this. Like the male lead do something out of the ordinary, and tells the female lead, “I did it because I feel like doing it.”

I turned around and walked away, as if I did not care about what just happened. My heart was racing away.

 

Sohyun’s POV

I stared at Yoseob leaving. He looks different today.

I looked at the cup which he passed it to me before he left.

*Cheeks burn*