Finale

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

-At the dining table-

“Hey guys…” I glared at the other members who were busy with their girlfriends. “Come and help in setting up the table.”

“Chicken wings are ready.” Jihyun took a plate of chicken wings out of the the kitchen and called the rest.

“Nami~” I wrapped my arms around her waist as she placed the plate on the table. “Feed me.” I whispered into her ears, but only to receive an elbow attack and a glare from her.

“Stop doing that in front of others.” She complained and was about to escape.

I pulled her back before she ran back into the kitchen.

“At least a bobo on the cheeks.” I begged.

“Fine.” She rolled her eyes and quickly did a peck on my cheeks before scurrying away.

I smiled at the direction she ran.

Who actually know that I will date my greatest nemesis?

 

Yoseob’s POV

-In the kitchen-

“YOSEOB!” Sohyun pouted her lips when she saw me stealing a slice of meat from the plate she just cooked.

“It’s delicious.” I praised her with a grin. “Ohhh Sohyunnie, you’re such a wonderful cook.”

“Hmph.” Sohyun ignored me and continued cooking.

“Come on…” I tugged her apron. “Have a bite too.” I held another slice beside .

She unwillingly took a bite.

I saw a bit of sauce remained at the corner of her lips and I had a wonderful idea.

“Sohyunnie… You have sauce on your mouth.” I pointed.

“But I don’t have hands to clean it now.” She said without looking at me. “Can’t you see I’m busy?”

“Never mind.” I grinned. “I’ll help you.”

And I gave her a kiss at the corner of her lips.

“YAH!!” She blushed. “Stop taking advantage of me at times like this!”

I laughed at her flushed face and a sense of satisfaction filled my heart.

After such a long time, we’re finally together.

 

 

Junhyung’s POV

-At the living room-

I moaned when the screen shows a big K.O. after my character fell flat on the floor.

What a lousy character…

I blamed it on the unlucky fella who was ‘dead’.

“HAHAHAHA! I WIN!!” Jiyoon stood up and cheered.

How could I lose to her again?

Is she even a girl?

Why would I fall for a girl like that?

“Who’s the baddest female in the Cube? It’s me, Jeon-to-the-Jiyoon, yo.”

Despite feeling abit defeated after losing for the x times in games, I got amused by her weird rap.

She’s such a gem.

LMAO

“So what’s my present if I win the next game?” Her eyes lit up at an idea. “You should give me a present for being such a pro.” She explained with a grin.

I thought for a while and smile. “I’ll give you a kiss.”

“YAH!” She pushed my shoulders, making me fall onto the floor and yelped in pain. “Who wants a kiss? You ert.”

“Then what if you win?” She asked suddenly.

“Then you’ll give me a kiss.” I teased with a wink.

“YA!” She threw a cushion at me and I caught it.

“So how?” I laughed. “Is someone backing out because she’s scared?”

“Who says I’m scared?” She took the game console. “Let’s battle then.”

This little pabo… I’m glad that she wasn’t too smart to see through my trick.

Kekeke…

 

-In the room-

Gikwang’s POV

“98…99…100!” Hyuna squealed in delight when I completed 100 push-ups.

“Oppa, you’re such a pro!” She smiled and pecked on my cheeks.

“Thanks Hyuna…” I said softly.

God knows I am feeling so weak and dizzy now…

But I must not let Hyuna know it.

“Hmm… but Gikwang oppa.” Hyuna looked at me with innocent eyes. “Lee Joon oppa did 120 push-ups in front of me before.”

Whaat! That idiot…

“I can do 120 too.” I gritted my teeth and wanted to continue when Hyuna stopped me.

“I’m just kidding, oppa.” She stuck out her tongue. “I never saw another guy after we’re together.”

I dropped down flat on the floor and glared at the mischievious girl laughing.

“Are you angry, oppa?” She blinked her eyes.

“Obviously.” I turned away and not look at her.

“Oppa…” She pouted her lips. “Don’t be like that…”

I continued to ignore her.

“Oppa…” She pushed my shoulders and saw my shoulders trembling.

“OPPA!” She hit my back when I burst into laughters.

Of course I was just fooling around with her.

Would I really be that mean to her?

She’s my chocolate girl, after all.

 

Hyunseung’s POV

-At the living room-

Gayoon was reading a book while lying in my embrace.

We have turned really close after that incident and I was glad that Gayoon and I finally ended up with each other.

I glanced at book which Gayoon was reading.

It was a romance novel.

Suddenly, I could hear Gayoon sobbing away.

“Why are you crying?” I sighed as I wiped the tears off her eyes.

“The male lead died.” She sniffed.

I closed the book and put it away.

“Why did you close it?” Gayoon whined and wanted to take the book back.

“Don’t read it if it makes you cry.” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“You’re so controlling.” She pouted her lips.

“Call me possessive or stubborn, but I never want to see you cry anymore.” I kissed her forehead and looked into her teary eyes. “I’m going to make you smile everyday.”

“Liar.” She hit my chest lightly and played with the couple ring on my finger. “Your words are making me cry now.”

“Those are happy tears.” I grinned. “And I allow it to flow anyday.”

 

 

-At the dining table-

Everyone was sitting at the table where all the food has been lay out.

“Let’s dig in.” Doojoon held his chopstick in one hand and was about to attack the food when Jihyun hit his hands.

“Dongwoon is not here yet.” She frowned.

“Who cares about that maknae.” Doojoon complained.

“Where’s Dongwoon?” Junhyung looked at Yoseob who also shook his head.

“Is Dongwoon oppa coming back for the dinner?” Sohyun asked.

No one was able to give an answer.

“Poor Dongwoon oppa.” Hyuna sighed. “He must have felt so lonely so he did not want to join in tonight.”

Gayoon nodded in agreement.

Who would want to be the only loner between 5 pairs of couple?

Everyone suddenly felt sorry for Dongwoon.

“We should have had another member.” Jiyoon said suddenly. “Dongwoon will then be able to have that member as a girlfriend.”

The rest laughed at her strange idea.

 “How can you be sure that Dongwoon will like that 6th member?” Junhyung asked with a smile.

“But we’re all couples, isn’t it?” She tilted her head and asked. “Then there is a chance.”

“Too bad.” Jihyun shrugged. “4minute will only remain as 5.”

Just then, the door opened and Dongwoon appeared.

“Oh! Everyone’s here already.” He was surprised when 10 heads turned towards him.

“Hi Dongwoon!” 4minute members smiled brightly, hoping not to let Dongwoon feel left out.

“Hi!” Dongwoon smiled. “This is great, there is someone I’ve been wanting to introduced to the rest of you guys.”

“I have a girlfriend.” Dongwoon blushed as he made his shocking announcement.

Everyone was surprised and confused.

“Who is it?” Doojoon grinned and everyone anticipated the mysterious girlfriend.

Dongwoon then went outside and pulled a girl in.  

“SUZY?!?!?!” Everyone exclaimed when they saw the girl’s face who was smiling brightly at them.

Dongwoon smiled shyly as he wrapped his arms around Suzy’s waist.