Call Me Gikwang Oppa (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Hyuna’s POV

It’s been some time after our debut stage and very soon, we will be promoting our newest single – Muzik.

Haiz… time passes so fast. I felt a bit depressed because I was not satisfied with our performance. There were so many great rookie female groups debuting at the same time as us, 4minute did not manage to do as well as expected.

“Hyuna.” Someone called my name from behind and I looked back.

It’s AJ oppa.

“Hi.” I replied weakly and leaned on the table.

“What’s wrong? You look so tired.” He asked as he pulled a chair to sit beside me.

“Nothing much, just thinking that maybe 4minute debuted at the wrong time.” I rested my chin on my hand.

“Haha, of course not, you all did great.” He smiled and patted my head.

Surprisingly, his action made me felt a lot better.

“Really?”

“Yes. You did great. Daebak. Choi gok.” He did thumbs up and I giggled.

“Why are you in Cube at this time?” I asked.

“Mr Shin asked me to come and meet him for something.”

“What did he tell you?” I moved my chair closer to listen.

“It’s confidential.” He winked.

“AJ oppa, you’re really wicked.” I pouted my lips and looked away.

“Wait till you see what I have here.” He hinted.

“Hmph.”

I’m not going to look back and fall for his trick.

“Looks like someone do not like chocolate.” He smiled.

Chocolate?

NO! Don’t fall for it, Kim Hyuna.

I was resisting the idea of chocolate when I suddenly hear him removed the wrapper.

OMG. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME…

“I heard that it’s your favorite brand.” He whispered.

No, he’ll never know what kind of chocolate I like. It’s too hard to guess anyway.

“Are you sure you don’t want your….. Kinder Surprise?” He smiled.

WHAT!!! HOW DID HE KNOW THAT?! How did he know I like it? Not many people know that I like such kiddy chocolate.

I took a peek back and saw him holding an egg-shaped chocolate in his hand.

*Drools*

“I….”

“Hahahahaha…” He laughed and stuffed it into my hand. “Take it, it’s for you.”

“Thank you, AJ oppa.” I grinned as I took a bite.

Ahhh, how sweet. I just love the taste of milk and chocolate together.

“Hyuna, don’t call me AJ oppa anymore. Just call me Gikwang oppa.” He winked.

“Why? Isn’t AJ also your name?”

“Soon, it won’t be.” He leaned on the back of the chair with his hand behind his head.

“Huh? Why?”

“It’s confidential. Oh, I need to go now. See you soon.” He took a look at his watch and stood up.

I stared at him as he slowly walked away.

 

After I finished eating the chocolate, I took out a capsule in it.

I wonder what surprises it holds… Kekekeke *anticipate*

When I opened the capsule after much effort, a pink plastic ring fell out.

*Blush*

Did Gikwang oppa give me a ring? OMG…

I studied the ring closely. It has a huge pink transparent diamond on the top, around the size of a button. I push my fingers into it.

It fitted my finger just nicely.