Scandalous (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

After practice.

“Hyung, look at 4minute!!” Yoseob pulled me off my chair and dragged me towards the Plasma TV.

“Why must I watch their performance?” I pouted my lips and turned away.

Why must I care about anything related to that girl?

 

“Come on, they are from the same company. Don’t be such a baby.” Hyunseung teased with a smirk.

“Ya, Jang Hyunseung, who says I’m a baby. I’ll watch.” I looked at the TV.

It was 4minute debut stage in Music Bank and their debut stage got every trainee in Cube excited.

I looked at the screen with the corner of my eyes and began to notice something’s wrong.

“Yoseob.” I elbowed Yoseob who was sitting beside me.

“Yea?”

“Do you notice something is wrong with Jihyun?” I asked.

“What?” Yoseob looked closely at the screen. “She’s exceptionally pretty today.” He grinned.

“Not that, idiot.” I knocked his head and laughed when he yelped.

“Her leg…” I paused. “Did she sprain it?”

“Her leg? You mean her right leg?” Yoseob asked.

“ No… Her left leg.”  I rolled my eyes.

“Wow, hyung, you’re looking really close at her.” Junhyung teased.

“No, I never. You guys must be blind.” I glared at him.

“Don’t lie.” Hyunseung smirked.

“Yea~ Hyung is interested in Jihyun~” Yeoseob laughed happily.

“Stop it!” I shouted and walk out of the room.

What’s wrong with me today? Why am I so agitated when I hear her name? I’m not interested in her.

 

Just then, my phone vibrated.

Looking at the caller ID, a smile automatically went up my face.

“Hi noona…”

This will be the only girl I ever wanted.

 

Gikwang’s POV

 

I was lying on my bed when I received an SMS.

From: Green Tea Hyuna

Thanks for the concern today. We did well. Too bad you were not there to experience it LIVE. :P

 

I smiled.

What an interesting girl, like a little cute dongsaeng.

 I was always alone since young. Being the only child in my family, I was left alone at home when my parents went to work. During my schooldays, because I was a trainee in JYP and was always absent, I had little friends in school. Although I managed to debut as a solo singer and had many fans, I always envy those people who debut as a group.

Up till now, I only have a few close friends in Cube, such as Yoseob, Doojoon and Junhyung. They were always friendly and nice, but due to my busy schedules, I can’t meet up with them often.

 

*Sigh*