4minute's New Neighbours (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

-7.00pm-

“My shoulders hurt so much.” I complained while I did some simple stretching. After 5 hours of hard work, we have finally finished our unpacking and cleaning.

Where’s everyone?

Oh right, I remembered that Junhyung and Hyunseung went to get dinner, Gikwang said he’ll be joining Yoseob and Dongwoon to purchase some necessities in the supermarket. The 4minute girls brought them around.

Wait a minute, one was left here…

I glared at Jihyun who was lying on the sofa and eating a packet of crackers like nobody’s business.

I still have not settled my scores with her. She bluffed me about Umma.

“YA, Nam Jihyun.” I yelled. “Stop eating crackers on our sofa. You’re dirtying it.” I pointed at her.

She ignored me and continues eating.

Hey, that cracker packaging looks familiar…

“YA, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PACKET OF CRACKER FROM?” I shouted at her again.

She pointed towards one of the emptied boxes without looking.

The box that has “YOON DOOJOON’S SNACKS” written on it.

This girl…..

“Give it back to me, it’s mine.” I stretched out my hand to snatch it back, but she hid it behind her.

“Can’t I eat it?” She dodged again. “I’m hungry from helping you guys unpack. You should be happy that I only took 1 packet.”

“Can’t you take others?” I tried to snatch it again. I sprung towards her direction. But this time, I accidentally tripped over an empty box.

Everything after that happened so fast that I could not even think.

Our lips brushed against each other.

 (Author’s note: Doojoon tripped and pushes Jihyun towards the wall accidentally.)

5 seconds later…

 

She pushes me away and glares at me. She looked like she got bitten by a tiger.

“YOON DOOJOON, YOU ERT!!!!” She shouted.

 

“Sor..” I stuttered.

Before I could complete my sentence, Jihyun disappeared from the door.

 

Jihyun’s POV

I dashed into my room and was still panting heavily.

The lack of oxygen made me feel like what happened just now was just a dream, or an illusion.

Did we really… kiss?

My heart was racing crazily and I felt very dizzy.

My first kiss…

Gikwang’s POV

“Hyung, what should we get?” I asked Yoseob who was holding the shopping list. We have just arrived at the nearest supermarket and I was pushing the shopping cart.

“Blankets, food and some bathroom necessities.” Yoseob replied after looking through the long list.

“Are you sure that’s it?” I took the list from him. “Woah, there’s so much.” I stared at the list that was around the length of my leg.

“Well, we have a tight budget.” Dongwoon told me softly. “We can’t afford to buy much.”

I nodded and followed him towards the food section.

 

Yoseob’s POV

“Sohyunnie.” I run towards Sohyun and Hyuna in front. Both of them were shopping on their own after they followed us here.

“What?”

“Where can I find blankets here?” I asked her with my sweetest voice.

“Can’t you go find it yourself?” She rolled her eyes.

“It’s too big in here, and I’m unfamiliar with this place.” I smiled innocently.

 

Just then, Hyuna pushed Sohyun lightly.

“Ya, Sohyunnie. Go with Yoseob oppa.” She whispered to Sohyun.

“Unnie…”

“Go, go. I’ll be fine myself.” She pushed Sohyun towards me and gave me a wink.

“Let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and ran.

“Must we run?” Sohyun complained from behind.

“Ok, let’s go slowly.” I continued holding her hand and walked slowly.

Kekeke, Sohyunnie was too busy finding the blanket sign that she did not even notice.

 

 

Sohyun’s POV

After we found the blanket section, I helped Yoseob picked the blankets for the members bed.

I giggled when I saw him jumped onto the bed and cuddling the blanket.

“Sohyunnie~ Come join me.” He aegyo-ed and patted the empty space beside him.

“I don’t want to.” I ignored him and continued looking through the blanket designs.

“Hey Sohyunnie, look.” He rolled around on the bed vigorously.

I laughed.

He’s such a baby.

Suddenly, a staff of the supermarket came and warned us. Yoseob immediately jumped off the bed and we apologized to him.

Somehow, I find this childish action really exciting.

 

Hyuna’s POV

Now Sohyunnie’s gone, what should I do?

I leaned on the shopping cart and look around.

“Looking for this?” Gikwang passed me a packet of chocolates. “It’s already paid so you can eat it now.”

I grinned.

“Gikwang oppa, you’re always giving me chocolates.” I laughed.

“I think so too.” He grinned. “Maybe it is because I want to thank you for treating me to the green tea.”

“You still remember that?” I was surprised by what he said.

“How can I forget it?” He patted me on my head. “That was our first encounter with each other.”

I blushed when I saw his warm smile.

I realized that as days pass by, Gikwang oppa gets more and more attractive. Especially after he cut his hair.

Now that I think about it, he’s kind of similar to my ideal type - Muscular, warm smile, twinkling eyes and nice personality.

-Awkward silence for 5 minutes-

“Hyuna.” He cleared his throat. “I was wondering if you would like…” He hesitated.

Is he going to ask me out? His cheeks look a bit red.

Although I’m not really ready for this, but I don’t mind if the other party was him.

*Blushes*

“Yeah?”

“I was wondering… if you would like to be my…” His eyes were rolling around, trying to avoid my gaze.

Be your girlfriend?

Omo… here it comes…

“I was wondering if you would like to be my dongsaeng.” He blurted out suddenly.

“Yes!” I answered immediately without thinking.

After a second, I digested what he said.

“What? Dongsaeng?” I asked him again.

He nodded.

“I did not have any younger sister before.” He explained with a shy smile. “I hope you can be my dongsaeng.”

*face-palmed*

Just what the heck were you expecting, KIM HYUNA!!!

 

“Al..Alright…” I agreed with a weak smile.

“Jinjja?!” His eyes widened.

*Nods stiffly*

“Just call me oppa next time.” He winked.

*Nods stiffly again*