Behind-the-scene for Beast's Debut Stage

Scandal in the Cube

 

Doojoon’s POV

It was the 2nd debut stage for Beast today, and 4minute came to support us.

“Where is that guy?” Jihyun whispered to Hyuna.

Before greeting us in the room, the girls told Hyuna to lead them to see Mblaq. I was a bit frustrated to see our own people being so interested to see another group.

“Can I go too?” Yoseob gave me a ‘puppy’ stare and I shoo-ed him away.

“Go if you want.” I sat on the chair and the hair stylist came to settle my hair.

“I’ll go and see if the other group is great.” Dongwoon giggled and went off too.

I glared at the direction he went.

Why is everyone so interested? It’s also our debut stage today in Music Core.

 

Hyuna’s POV

I brought the rest to the room with the word ‘MBLAQ’ pasted on it.

“OH!!! Their group name looks so special.” Jiyoon shrieked. “What does it stands for?”

“I don’t know.” I shook my head and knocked the door.

“Hello.” I greeted their manager who came to open the door.

“Hi, Hyuna.” He recognized me straightaway and led us in. “Come in. They’re getting ready now.”

I walked into the room and saw MBLAQ doing some warm-ups and practices. Almost immediately, I spotted Lee Joon doing push-ups on the floor.

“Hi, Hyuna.” Lee Joon saw me and stood up. “Are you here to cheer for oppa?” He walked towards me with a big smile.

I nodded my head and grinned. His clothes looked very funny and revealing. “What’s with your clothes?” I laughed.

“Oh, this?” He pointed at his ‘torn’ shirt. “It was to show off my glamorous body.” He joked and I laughed.

“Do you like it?” He e round and posed. “I hope you do.” He winked.

I blushed.

 “*Cough**Cough*” Jihyun interrupted and stepped forward. “Hyuna, you should introduce them to us.” She hinted.

Opps, I forgot about them.

After a simple introduction, everyone mixed around well. Espcially, Dongwoon and Mir. Both of them had so much to talk about, well, mostly were weird topics such as how great French fries taste with vanilla ice cream. Weird, isn’t it?

Being protective of me, Jihyun unnie was beginning to interrogate Lee Joon oppa. She asked everything about his background, in a friendly way.

Fortunately, Lee Joon was not that smart to notice it.

I wondered how is Gikwang oppa doing now? He looked really angry when I got dragged out by unnies to meet MBLAQ.

 

Jiyoon’s POV

I looked at Hyuna’s new crush. He was quite handsome and has a very healthy body. Suddenly, it reminds me of Junhyung oppa. Not because he has a really healthy body. Personally, I think he’s a bit too thin.

I recalled the day when we went jogging together. He looked like he was about to die when he carried me.

I giggled to myself.

 

Yoseob’s POV

MBLAQ looks like a great competitor. The overall image of the group was more manly as compared to us.

Haiz, is it because of me?

I’m just too cute, isn’t it?

I felt depressed suddenly.

Sohyun noticed me sighing and she approached me. “Hey, why are you sighing?”

“I think that I’m too cute and it has become a burden to Beast.” I pouted my lips.

Sohyun rolled her eyes and face-palmed. “I’m leaving.” She walks away.

“Wait for me!” I whined and followed her back.

 

Hyunseung’s POV

From: Her

Hyunseung oppa, congrats on your debut. Let’s meet after your performance. I’ll treat you to nice food. Ok? I’ll wait till you’re here.

 

I massaged my forehead.

Ever since that night, Hyeyoung has been calling and asking me out. I have rejected her for a few times, stating that my girlfriend does not like it, but she seemed to have seen through my acting skills and strongly believes that I still love her.

Do I love her?

I don’t know. We’ve known each other for so long. Although she indirectly hurt me before, it was still hard for me to treat her badly. My heart tells me that she’s still the most important girl in my life. Time may have passed, but I have never ever once treated another girl with the same effort, other than her.

Maybe it was because I never got into another relationship after that incident.

I need to fall in love with another person, to forget her.

But I don’t know many females. And even I know them, none of them left an impression on me.

Just then, I saw 4minute came into the room.

 

Gayoon’s POV

“Hi, Gayoon.” Hyunseung came in front of me when I staring into space. I got a shock.

“Hi.” I smiled, waiting for him to continue the conversation.

But he did not, he was just looking at me.   

Is he feeling troubled over something?

“Do you have something to tell me?” I asked.

After a while, he finally opens his mouth.

“Are you free later?” He pulled an awkward smile and whispered.

“Huh?”

 

Hyunseung’s POV

I am such a pabo.

What the hell am I thinking?

I just ask her so directly. What if she thinks of me as a weirdo?

I was thinking deeply to myself and did not notice her smile.

“I’m free.” She smiled.

I was relieved and my palms were sweating.

Oh Gawd, I thought she was going to reject me.

 

Junhyung’s POV

Jiyoon came and saw my ‘new hairstyle’.

“Why is your fringe curled?” She laughed at me. “Are you trying to be Gu Junpyo?”

I rolled my eyes. “Laugh all you want. It’s hairstylist’s decision”

“Omo.” She wiped her tears off the corner of her eyes. “I’m not really used to your new image.” She took a look at my clothes.

I agreed. These clothes were so uncomfortable. I love wearing Hip hop tees and baggy pants.

“But you looked great.” She complimented and gave me a thumb up.

“Really?” I grinned.

“Cross my heart.” She nodded.

 

Sohyun’s POV

I looked at Yoseob getting ready for the performance. He looked awesome today.

I like his blonde ‘bowl’ cut. It matches his kiddy image.

“Sohyun.” He grinned when he spotted me looking at him. “I’m a great-looking guy, right? Maybe you should consider me.” He stared at me through the mirror in front of him, looking very serious.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

He must be kidding….

Don’t take a kid’s words too seriously.

“Who cares.” I looked away, pretending like I don’t care.

 

Yoseob’s POV

Although I was trying to tease Sohyun, I still felt a little pain when she really rejected me.

I then realized that my feelings for her, has become so deep.