I'm A GUY, Not A GAY

Scandal in the Cube

 

Junhyung’s POV

I love music, especially hip hop.

Because I love music, I’ve always made use of my time in Cube Entertainment, learning from sunbaes on how to produce them. It was my favorite hobby, and will always be.

 

-At the recording studio-

“Junhyung, you’ve done a great job on this one.” Jiyong hyung complimented with a satisfied smile on his face.

It was my first try mixing my own track on my own today, it was a success.

This track is my baby… *grins*

I stared at the CD which I was hugging tightly in my hands and can’t stop grinning. 

 

“Thanks hyung, for everything.” I thanked him again for the x times for today.

“No problem, it’s all your own hard work.You’re talented in this, keep it up.” Jiyong said.

“I will. Kamsahamnida.”

 

***

Jiyoon’s POV

-In the dance practice room-

“I’m BORED….”

“Yah, Jiyoon, stop whining and get back to practice.” Jihyun said calmly.

“Unnie, we’ve been practicing the same dance for 5 hours straight… 5 HOURS STRAIGHT!!! Gosh! I think I’m going to die from fatigue!” I complained with my eyes wide open.

“We are debuting next week. We need all the time we can get to practice.” Jihyun replied with no emotion on her face.

“But IT’S TOO BORING!!! Who dances the same dance everyday for 3 months? TT” I drop on the floor and start to roll around.

“Jiyoon unnie, stop it. Jihyun unnie will get angry.” Hyuna held out her hands to pull me up.

“No. I don’t want to.” I rolled away.

“Jiyoon, we really need to practice.” Gayoon whispered to my ears. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

I looked at the others and grinned.

“No, I don’t want to.*Merong* (Stick out tougue)” I started to lie down and roll around again.

“YAH JIYOON!!! JUKGOSHIPO?!!! (You wanna die?)” Jihyun finally exploded and yelled.

Opps, guess I carried it too far… Better run.. ^^

I quickly stood up and ran off. Before the door closed, I could still hear Jihyun unnie screaming at me.

HAHA… It’s really seldom to see Jihyun unnie getting so angry like this… but it worth it! XD

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

After I left the recording studio, I immediately dashed into a room at the end of the corridor. It was a practice room for trainees to practice on their vocals. Right when I entered the room, I spotted Hyunseung hyung.

 

“Hyunseung! Look at this!” I walked towards Hyunseung who was singing at a corner. I flashed my CD with a wide smile.

“What?” Hyunseung glared at me. (Obviously someone is pissed because he was disturbed.)

“TADA!!! Let me introduce you to… my baby!”

“… Not interested. I’m busy. ==” Before I could take my CD closer, Hyunseung turned around and started singing again.

“Come on, take a look at it.” I put my hands on his face and forced him to look at me.

“Ya, stop it. Stop it.” Hyunseung struggled by swaying his head, but he could not escape because I was much stronger.

Hyunseung looks like a girl… HAHA… This is fun…

I was having so much fun bullying Hyunseung that I did not let him go. I started to rub his cheeks with my hands and laughing away because of his hilarious facial expression.

 

Jiyoon’s POV

 

After leaving the room, I began to roam around the Cube Entertainment building. When I walked down the corridor, I suddenly hear a guy laughing.

Being a verymeddlesome curious girl, I opened the door and looked in.

OH-MY-GOSH

When I looked into the room, I saw 2 guys holding each other. I could not see who they are clearly as one of the guys has his back turned towards my direction. But I definitely can see that guy holding the face of the other and they were swaying. After a while, one guy started whining and the other started laughing out loud.

Omo… Did I just spot the biggest scandal in Cube entertainment? Woah, DAEBAK!

I gasped.

Suddenly, the guys stopped and looked at me.

Sh*t, I was caught.

 

I looked at the guy who turned around. I immediately recognized them. It was Hyunseung and Junhyung who were quite famous among the girl trainees in the company. I was not one of those who were interested in them, but some of my trainee best friends were. They were always gossiping about them, such as how handsome Junhyung and how beautiful Hyunseung was.

Woah woah woah, am I lucky or what? I’ve just witnessed the scene that will break the hearts of many girls in the company. Should I excuse myself now? What if they kill me because I know their darkest secret?

 

I felt quite awkward to see both guys staring at me in surprise. But I could not contain my excitement about this news.

 “Erm, I’m sorry to interrupt both of you… erm… kissing… please continue…” I giggled and closed the door for them to continue.

Yeah, off to tell my group members… ^^

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

I was playing with Hyunseung when suddenly, I heard a gasp from behind.

I looked back and saw a girl staring at us with opened wide.

I was a bit surprised and did not realized why the girl behaved like that. Both Hyunseung and I looked at each other, clueless.

“Erm, I’m sorry to interrupt both of you… erm… kissing… please continue…” that girl giggled and closed the door.

I was stunned by what that girl has just said. From the look of it, I believe that she has mistaken about me and Hyunseung.

A moment of silence.

“Junhyung.” Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. “Look at what you’ve done.”

“Oh gawd.” I face palmed. “I’ll settle it.”

I darted out of the door and chased after that girl.

I need to explain it to her

 

After running a distance, I spotted her at the lift lobby.

“Hey, wait up.” I grabbed her hand before she entered the lift. I was still panting from vigorous running.

I should have trained even more, my stamina really weak.

That girl looked up at me, surprised.

“Look girl, it wasn’t like what you’ve seen. We are not gays.” I bent down and continued panting.

“It’s okay, I understand. I mean, I don’t discriminate gays, it’s okay.” That girl chuckled.

“No... it’s not like that, we were just playing around.” I explain.

“It’s okay, really. You don’t need to explain it to me. Really.” She giggled.

“MISS, NA GAY ANNIYA?! (I’m not gay)” I yelled.

OMG, does this person even have a brain? I have repeated a few times already. Does she even understand Korean? Is she a babo?

 

“Come on, relax. I’m cool with it.” She teased. “I’ll help you keep it as a secret, promise.”

I don’t trust this girl. Since no matter what I said are not accepted by this girl, I guess I’ll have to do something to make her believe it.

“Ok, I haven’t got to know your name yet. My name’s Yong Junhyung. What’s yours?” I asked with a friendly smile.

“I’m Jeon Jiyoon. OH NO, I got to go back for my practices.” She looked at her watch and rushed into the lift.

“Hey, wait up!” I shouted at the moment the doors closed.

What bad luck. So that girl’s name is Jeon Jiyoon.

I started thinking deeply to myself about how to clear up this mess.

Well, so…first step, is to befriend her…