Someone's Jealous

Scandal in the Cube

 

Hyuna’s POV

-At 4minute’s dorm-

I’m going to film my own MV for ‘Change’ tomorrow, and I am feeling very nervous right now.

“It’ll be alright.” Jihyun gave a pat on my head. “You’re Hyuna. You can do it.” She encouraged.

I gave a weak smile. “Thanks unnie.”

I was really worried. The dance itself is a bit too y for me. I was afraid I won’t be able to pull off a y look.

“I heard Junhyung oppa will be featuring in the MV.” Jiyoon looked excited. “Is it true?”

Is it just me, but Jiyoon looked a ‘bit too interested’ in this topic.

“Kekeke…” I grinned. “If you wanna see him, just come visit me tomorrow.”

Jiyoon thought for a while and nodded.

I pouted my lips. “Jiyoon unnie only cares about Junhyung oppa.” I complained and pointed at her.

“Then we’ll all go and give you support.” Jihyun laughed. “4minute has nothing to do tomorrow anyway.”

 

-Junhyung’s POV-

“There’ll be a shooting for me tomorrow.” I announced.

“Is it?” Doojoon replied.

I glared at the guys. They were all lazing around the living room, watching TV.

Are they even listening?

“I’ll be filming for Hyuna’s ‘Change’ MV.” I said loudly.

Gikwang turned and looked at me.

“Hyuna? You’re going to be in her MV?” He said with his eyes wide open.

FINALLY, someone is listening.

“Are you going to visit me tomorrow?” I asked.

I remembered that Beast has nothing to do tomorrow.

Silence for 5 minutes~

“Are you all my brothers?” I barked at them.

“Will Hyuna be there?” Gikwang said out of the sudden.

“Of course.” I frowned at his random question. “Why?”

“I’ll go.” He grinned.

Huh? What’s with him?

 

Hyuna’s POV

-At the MV shooting-

I did not know that life could be so difficult.

It was winter and I was filming with little clothes.

What’s worse, was that I had a part when I was supposed to dance under artificial rain. I was expecting them to be nice and spray warm water.

Man, I was wrong, soooo wrong. THE WATER WAS COLD!!!!

*Cries*

“LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT!!” I whined and shouted. The staffs around me were amused by my action.

Suddenly, I felt someone wrapped a thick towel around me. I turn around and saw Gikwang oppa smiling at me.

“Is this warm enough?” He rubbed his hands and put on my face.

I took a step back to open the space between us.

“It’s okay.” I smiled awkwardly. “Thanks for the towel.” I wiped the water droplets off my hair.

Gikwang shrugged his shoulder. “I’ll do it for you anytime, any day.” He grinned.

I saw his gaze, and felt very hot suddenly.

“I… need to … get…. My makeup done…” I pointed at the make-up artist at the side randomly and ran away, leaving him behind.

Is Gikwang oppa trying to seduce me?

I shook the thoughts off.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I arrived at the shooting place later and saw Gikwang there.

“Hey bro” I smiled. “Why are you here so early?”

“To see my dongsaeng.” He was staring at Hyuna, who was sitting at the side and getting ready for the next scene.

Psk, jerk. I thought he would be here for me.

*pouts lips*

Dongsaeng? Or is it just his another girl?

“Mr Lee Gikwang.” I said. “For your information, your ‘dongsaeng’ there will be filming some close scene with me later.” I smirked.

HAHAHA... Look at his face, it’s turning black.

“Really?” His voice turning dangerous. “I warn you, Yong Junhyung. Don’t you dare to get too close with her.”

“Wooo, I’m scared.” I said sarcastically.

 

Gikwang’s POV

Why am I so angry and frustrated when Junhyung said he’ll be filming skinship scenes with her?

I even spoke in such a tone to Junhyung! He’s my hyung!

It was really rare that I will face this kind of situation when it comes to a girl.

Somehow, Hyuna is special to me, unlike other girls I know.

She is like my own treasure; I just don’t like to share it with others.

Maybe I’m an obsessed brother.

I don’t know….

I saw Hyuna came out with her outfit. I dashed towards her.

“YA! Why is your clothes so…. Revealing?” I was about to take off my jacket when she stopped me.

“Oppa, it’s okay.” She comforted me. “It’s supposed to be more y anyway.”

I don’t have a good feeling about this…

 

Junhyung’s POV

Finally, it was my scene with Hyuna.

“Action!” The director shouted and the music starts.

Jakkuman shigani ga gwaenhan geokjeongman neureoga wae nan
Ireohge jinaetneunji ppeonhan maldeulman neureonwa all night~

 

I moved closer and started lip-syncing. Our gaze locked against each other.

I slowly moved my hands and lightly wrapped around her waist.

Fortunately, Hyuna did not freak out when I did that. She was doing well.

Maybe it’s because we know each other quite well and it’s just for a song.

She touched my face and I bent towards her, looking as if I was about to kiss her.

She smirked and I grinned.

 

We were supposed to go with the bad boy and girl concept as requested by the director.

 

However, I felt a strong gaze from a side.

“CUT! Good take.” The director clapped and looked very satisfied. I looked at him and caught sight of someone hurried out of the door.

That back, looks familiar.

 

Just then, I heard Hyuna talking to her members who visited her.

“When did you come?” She asked Jihyun.

“We were just in time to see your scene with Junhyung.” Jihyun teased Hyuna and the rest giggled.

“Only you three came?” Hyuna asked them. “Where’s Jiyoon?”

Jiyoon? She came? Where?

I look around.

“Where’s Jiyoon unnie? She was standing here just now.” Sohyun said.

I suddenly recalled something.

I darted out of the door.

“Hey, Junhyung. Where are you going?” I heard Gikwang calling me from behind.

 

Jiyoon’s POV

I sat at the stairs, in a daze.

My heart felt heavy after I saw Junhyung being so intimate with Hyuna.

Why is it so?

I felt like crying.

“WAHHHH!” I bawled and bury my head between my legs. “STUPID JUNHYUNG! AHHH! JERK! I HATE YOU!” I yelled.

I stood up and started kicking the wall.

“Aren’t you gay?” I shouted and gave a kick. “YOU LIAR!” I barked and did another flying kick.

I wanted to cry so badly.

“WAHHHH!” I started crying again.

I felt sad. I just want to vent it all out. My heart is suffocating me now.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I was running around looking for Jiyoon when I heard someone crying loudly at the stairway.

I walked towards there and heard Jiyoon shouting and kicking the wall.

“Aren’t you gay?” She kicked the wall. “YOU LIAR!” She barked and did another flying kick.

I widened my eyes with shock.

Should I go forward and explain things to her now? She looks fuming.

She suddenly stopped and sat at the stairs.

“WAHHHH!” She cried.

I sighed.

This girl…

I walked towards her and sat beside her.

“Jiyoon…” I said softly.

She suddenly stopped crying but she never looked up.

She started to cry again 5 seconds later.

I guess she never hear me.

I pulled her into my embrace.

 

Jiyoon finally realized that I was there and she started to hit my chest.

“GO AWAY!” She yelled and tried to push me away.

I hugged her even tighter, unwilling to let her go.

She finally gave up and started crying like a baby again.

 

After she finally calms down, she lifted her head up.

I laughed at her ruined makeup.

She glares at me and pouts her lips.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her, while wiping off her smudged makeup. Obviously, I knew the answer already, since I heard someone cursing me.

“Because of you.” She complained. “You are a liar. You and Hyuna…” She was stuttering because she cried too hard.

“You don’t look like Junhyung I know anymore.” After a while, she finally completes her sentence.

“So… you preferred me to be gay?” I hinted, and was hoping she would say no.

She thought for a long while.

“I.. don’t know.” She looked at the wall, looking very confused. “I don’t know why I feel like crying when you and Hyuna got so close. I don’t like the feeling.”

I was pleased to hear her confession.

Does this girl even notice that she sounded like my girlfriend who was jealous because I was close with another girl.

“You are a liar.” She pouted her lips and pointed at me. “You don’t look like a gay when you are with Hyuna.”

I laughed.

“Since when did I said I was a gay?” I answered her.

She thought for a long while again.

My heart aches when I saw her swollen eyes so I wrapped my hands around her waist and gave her a hug.

“I like you… Jeon Jiyoon.” I whispered into her ear.