My Nemesis (Part 2)

Scandal in the Cube

 

Jihyun’s POV

I felt so satisfied today, why? That’s because I have once again made the almighty Yoon Doojoon speechless. I have known him for since a long time ago and he has always been haunting me ever since my family and I moved next door, just like his mother.

I don’t really know the reason behind why he hated me so much, but guess what? I did not like him much either. Why?

BECAUSE HE IS THE MOST UNGENTLEMAN MAN ON EARTH EVERRRRR!

I have always kept my cool with everything and seldom get angry at others. But Yoon Doojoon can always make me agitated easily. Sometimes, he just drives me crazy.

Ever since high school, he has been bothering me. Because of this guy, no guys dared to come closer to me. He spread rumours of me being a tyrant and what’s worst was once, I heard people discussing that we are together.

WHEN WERE WE EVEN TOGETHER?!!

Because of him, the guy whom I confessed to during high school rejected me.

//Flashback//

When I was 16, I secretly admired a senior in my school. He was a year older than me. His name was Jung Yonghwa. He was one of the famous ulzzang saengbae in my school and was really popular.

I remembered the day I first saw him and he was playing guitar at the stairs. He looked so cool that I almost fell for him immediately.

After admiring him secretly for 5 months, I can’t wait anymore, I want to confess my feelings for him. So one day, I mustered all my courage and approached him.

“Erm… Hi.” I smiled shyly.

“Hi. J” He turned around and looked at me.

I blushed and lowered my head.

“Erm… I’m Ji..hyun… from Class 1A01… and I…” I stuttered.

“Yes?”

OMG… HE’S LOOKING AT ME… I CAN’T BREATHE… Jihyun, take a deep breath, relax… just shoot it all out!

“I like you very much and I hope you can go out with me.” I blurted out.

“…”

Yonghwa looked like he was about to tell me something suddenly, someone interrupted us. It was Doojoon.

“Hey Yonghwa!” He grinned. After a second, his smile suddenly froze upon seeing me.

“Yah, why are you here?” He glared at me.

I felt like I was caught in the act and was blushing away.

“Yonghwa, she’s the girl I told you about.” He whispered to Yonghwa. I glared at him straightaway.

BWOH!!! HE TOLD YONGHWA ABOUT ME?! And I bet a million won that it’s definitely not something good.

Yonghwa looked at me with a weird expression and I felt my heart just stopped.

He then looked at Doojoon too and smiled.

“Erm… sorry…” He apologized with a smile.

“It’s okay… I expected it.” I mumbled softly with my head down, trying to hold back my tears.

“Jihyun-ssi.. I”

Immediately, before he could say another word, I turned and ran away.

After running a distance away, I finally burst into tears.

 

//Flashback ends//

That incident has given me such a great impact that I never dared to date any guy. I never really blamed Yonghwa oppa but I hated Yoon Doojoon for involving. So I decided to be mean to him, as a form of revenge.

 

When I finally graduated from high school, I thought I could finally get rid of him. But I was wrong…