KOS bombing

OUR BIG MAMA

Everyone was gathered at the dining table ready to eat, it was noisy as they all chatted with each other. Some of the brothers were sending signs at each other on which bomb they should activate next while Mrs. Kim and her boss were chatting something about work. Minseok, Jongdae and Kyungsoo brought the food out and placed it on the dining table with excited grins knowing that their Kyungsoo was the one who will drop the bomb 1st. 

Kyungsoo maybe caring and has a mother like attitude, but when the KOS operation is on, he was one of the worst prankster next to Luhan and Jongdae. You can say that Jongdae is the king of all the trolling in the house, not only for the KOS targets but for the Kim brothers as well.

The table setting was finished and Mr. Lim acted like he was excited, but he had to admit that the food looks and smells great. Mrs. Kim served the guest first and the twelve did their best to suppress the urge of sprinkling some detergent on the man's spaghetti. They all waited for the man to eat or should I say, to see what kind of explosion Kyungsoo's bomb would make.

Watching everything in slow motion, they watched Mr. Lim use the chopsticks and dug into his plate. It took him 3 morsels when he stopped eating and his eyes widened. He's done for. Kyungsoo smirked and the others tried to hide their smirks, giggle and grin while Mrs. Kim worriedly looked at her employer.

 

"Is there something wrong, Mr. Lim?" She asked worriedly. These kids! She hissed inside her head but kept her worried expression.  Mr. Lim turned to her and a frown crawled in his now red face. "SPICY!!" He screamed and spat all the food inside his mouth not caring about the disgusted face of the Kims were giving him, including his crush. What the hell is wrong with her sons! He shouted inside his head as he was gripping the empty glass.

Minseok then scratched his head, a signal saying that he'll drop his bomb next before standing up with a panicking expression. "I'll get the water!" He announced and ran to the kitchen with the ahjussi's glass. You won't survive. He then took a high level on alcohol and scentless, soju he made and poured it in the glass. He even put some ice cube trying his luck for the man to accidentally choke with it and then ran to the dining table handing the ahjussi the glass.

The ahjussi, who was in the verge of fainting due to the spiciness on his tongue, took the supposed to be cold water without having second thoughts and gulped it all, bottoms up, still panting from drinking the man sighed in relief to have taken care of the lethal spiciness on his taste buds, only to be replaced by bitterness. Maybe it's just the spiciness that's messing with my tongue. He thought and looked at his crush with a frown.

"Is this spaghetti should be this spicy?" He asked and Mrs. Kim just gave him a confused face. "Why is it spicy? Kyungsoo's cooking isn't really spicy since Yixing can't eat spicy foods." She explained. "Huh? Is my plate the only one spicy then?" The ahjussi asked and everyone just shrugged except for the mother who looked at her plate full of the said dish. 

"Let me try." She told and took her chopsticks but the ahjussi stopped him. "No! You shouldn't eat that. It's too spicy." He told and turned the 12 young man who was looking back at him. Getting the message, Kyungsoo smirked and took his chopsticks. "Sure, we'll try it. Right, guys?" He asked and the 11 hesitantly answered a "why not" before nervously took their silverware. Kyungsoo confidently ate his share and chew proudly as he looked at the man with his innocent looking eyes. "Ahjussi, this isn't spicy though." He told and the 11 sighed inwardly before eating their share and thanked the heavens that their brother was smart enough to not make all the serving spicy. How? Since they took it in the same serving. They don't know, but one thing's for sure. This man is going down.

The ahjussi frowned along with Mrs. Kim. ”That's impossible!" He insisted. But this time, the ahjumma tried the dish as well and just like what his sons had told them, it wasn't spicy, in fact, it was deliciously made. She then turned to her employer with a confused expression. "It's not spicy at all, sir. Uh, are you okay?" She asked worriedly and the boss frowned. Impossible! He said as he began sweating and his face became redder. He guessed that it was just because of the spicy food he ate and just let the dizziness slide.

"Let me try yours." Mrs. Kim suggested and took her sticks towards the man's plate but the 12 chorused a "NO!" startling the two elderly. "We... I ... mean, we'll try it.  Just let us try it mom, just in case. Hyung did some mistake on preparing the food." Chanyeol did the cover up. The man’s dish wasn’t spicy. They just didn't want their mom to share a plate with their target. And with that, one by one, the 12 went to the man's place with their sticks and took a bite saying, not spicy afterwards.

Sehun ‘accidentally’ elbowed the ahjussi's nose when it was his turn to get his bite and falsely apologized while Jongdae accidentally dropped a string of the spaghetti, staining the man's clothes. Then, it was Luhan's turn to taste. After finding out that the plate wasn't spicy, he turned and gave Mr. Lim a cold glare. "Why did you say it's spicy when it's not?" He said with a cold voice. "Are you trying to get my brother humiliated? Or do you want to get our attention?" He asked acting disappointed. Mrs. Kim scolded him with her eyes and the blonde just went back to his seat with a huff. You'll have your time old hag. He smirked as he just dropped his bomb, The guilty bomb.

The brothers understood what Luhan meant and backed him up. "But why did you say it's spicy when it's not?" Kyungsoo asked looking at the ahjussi with his big innocent eyes followed by a sad expression. "Did you want him to be scolded, by our mom? Is that why you acted it was spicy?" Minseok asked frowning. 

"Wait it was really spi--" the ahjussi tried to justify himself but got cut off by another. "Yeah, ahjussi. Why? Did our brother did something wrong for you to hate him like this? Hyung put a lot of effort in making this for you though." Jongin smirked inwardly but outside he was giving a hurt expression. Well, he was partly right when he said about Kyungsoo making an effort in it though, especially the infamous bomb his hyung put in it. Hi 5, guys! "We were even excited and helped mom prepare for your visit but we get this in return? Hul. I'm disappointed." Baekhyun pouted. "I even helped cleaning the house even though I am still not feeling well too." Junmyeon added before faking a hurt cough.  "Don't force yourself hyung." Yixing patted his hyung's back with a worried expression.

"See what you did ahjussi? Now our hyung is sicker than before and you just made Yixing hyung speak." Tao exclaimed with teary eyes. Kris sighed and rested his chin on his palm. "I skipped an important schedule too, wanting to meet my mom's ‘kind’ boss." He told with a poker face. Meh, I just want to make your life a living hell. He told inside his head. "Well, I guess, we didn't impress him. We're so sorry Mr. Lim."  Minseok said followed by a bow and followed by the 11, shocking the ahjussi and their own mom.

 

"Uh, kids. It's okay. Really, I think the spicy one was my candy." The boss started making up lies. "Yes! Candy, I had this spicy candy and I forgot all about it until I ate the spaghetti." He told and the Kim's, even the mother just had the same 'o'  mouths.

"Well, talk about being stupid." Luhan accidentally muttered out his thoughts turning every head on him. His brothers were giving a 'why did you say that?! pabo' look while Mrs. Kim and the ahjussi were taken aback by his words, blinking at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Ah, uh...” the 2nd born panicked as he looked at his brothers for help but the others were also in panic. ”I mean that stupid candy." He said and mentally palm face himself and the 11 Kims were doing the same. "I mean, this misunderstanding was all about that candy. I won't buy that (candy)." He said and he wanted to kick himself for saying such dumb sentence.

"Oh, is that so?" The boss said and returned a smile to the brothers. "It's okay, let's just continue eating." He told and the 12 sighed in relief as they took their seats. Mrs. Kim still thinking of what Luhan meant with that dumb sentence. That was the dumbest thing her deer has ever said in his entire life. She thought.

 

After dinner, Minseok kept on giving the man the scentless and tasteless alcohol leaving the man's sight double. They decided to stay on the living room to chat and as they go there, Sehun kept on bumping on the man and even tripped him quite a few times, or should I say, every other step the ahjussi makes having the old man limping when he reached the couch.

The boys all took their seats with Jongin leading them into stepping the man's feet as they go past him. The 2nd youngest even pushed his giant brother Chanyeol squishing the old man and earning them a light scold from their mother. But Mrs. Kim didn't give them a lot since it was an 'accident' and the man, with a heavy heart, forgave them. He had no choice but to be nice, all for his future wife, he thought.

 

But the 12 have something different planned. Giving each other a look they have decided to blow their bombs all at once.

With the signal coming from Kris, Jongdae started the bombing with a frown as he stood up and walked in front of the man. "A BUG!" he shouted like he was in panic and didn't even let the others look for the imaginary bug as he smacked the old man's head leaving the drunken man dizzier. The 12 acted a gasp and some immediately apologized to the man while Mrs. Kim couldn't even see her boss because of her sons burying him out of her sight, preventing her to witness Yixing, Baekhyun and Suho have their "the bug is in ahjussi's face" hit.

 

THEY ARE MONSTERS! The ahjussi looked at the smirking youngsters and stood up just wanting to get out of that place. He'll just woo the ahjumma in her work and marry her no matter what. He quickly made his plan B and turned to the ahjumma. "Hye... Hye J-jung-ah." He stuttered, sweating, panting, his face red from all the hit he received. "It's getting late." He said as he took a step forward only to stumble and almost kiss the floor. The sons helped him up with a deadly grip on the ahjussi's arms and harshly 'dusted' the man's clothes.

"Oh, you're going already?" Mrs. Kim also stood up. "But it's still early." She pouted and the ahjussi badly wanted to stay forever. But the blazing glares were burning his nape and he knows it was impossible. He felt like the kid's glares can kill him. 

"I'm sorry, Hye Jung-ah. I still need to go somewhere to buy things for the restaurant." He made an excuse where in reality, he just wanted to go home and puke. He felt like he just drunk all the alcohol he has in his restaurant when he just drank two glasses of water. Is that even water? He asked himself but he was already seeing doubles. He wanted to puke and just lay his aching body on his bed.

"Okay, then sir. See you tomorrow at work." The ahjumma told and bowed. The boss gave her an awkward wave with his hand as they were to go to the main door. But the brothers offered that they'll be the ones to accompany him at the gates.

Suho was left inside the house with Mrs. Kim as the 11 put on their shoes to go out. Junmyeon took her mom to the kitchen and the two started cleaning up while the others went to do the final blow.

 

Mr. Lim was about to put on his shoes but he felt someone tap him on the shoulder making him turn. It was Kris. "Mr., I just want to apologize for what happened. My brothers are usually careful and they don't mean you any harm." We mean death, ahjussi. The 3rd born kept in blabbering stuffs while Baekhyun and Chanyeol put thumb tucks inside the ahjussi's shoes and when the two was already finished. Kris started to put in his shoes waiting for the yell. And voila!!!!

"Ah!" The ahjussi hissed and felt his feet in hell. Just what the . He cursed and looked up only to see Kris with a poker face. "Let's go sir." He told nonchalantly and the man did his best not to punch his future step son. He knows it was their doing but he can't explode right now. Hye Jung was still there and he doesn't want her to hear him cursing her sons. And with that, he shook the thumbtucks out of his shoes and put them on following the 11 outside the house. 

 

It's my turn, boys. He smirked inwardly, not knowing what's waiting for him. The moment they walked out of the house, the 11 cornered the man who pretended to be confused and startled. Of course, they'll going down anyways. He thought. And he probably knows what they were going to say anyways.