Old friends

OUR BIG MAMA

At the hospital . . .

 

“On second thought, just stay Kyung. I’ll go with hyung.” Luhan told and the younger blinked at him. “It’s okay Luhan hyung. I’ll go with Minseok hyung. You should stay here with the others in case mom gets out.” Kyungsoo told but Luhan insisted.

“Benben will be here. Plus, you’re wearing thin clothes and if mom wakes up and sees you sick we will all get spanked.” The 2nd eldest hyung told and Kyungsoo pondered before taking off Luhan’s scarf and putting it back on the owner’s neck. “We’ll call you when something happens.” The 9th born told and Luhan ruffled his dongsaeng’s hair as thanks when Kyungsoo put Chanyeol’s beanie on him. He took out his phone and looked at his brothers before asking if they want to eat something in particular and the boys said every food that came out of their heads and Luhan, not surprisingly listed all the food on his memo not missing even Yixing’s silent ‘warm milk for Sehun’.

Yes, Sehun still can’t go to sleep without a glass of warm milk.

 

“We will be going now then.” Minseok told and went out with Luhan while the 10 stayed behind waiting for their mother. Kyungsoo then sat beside Jongin and covered his brother with Joonmyeon’s jacket he was wearing.

“Kyungsoo hyung.” Jongin called and the said male looked at him waiting for his brother to continue. “Thanks for everything.” The 11th born told with a weak smile and Kyungsoo hit the latter lightly before smiling.

“Jongin pabo.”

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Aish! Why is it so cold tonight?” Luhan cursed as he and his brother went out of the hospital. “I think we should’ve just bought ramen at the hospital’s cafeteria.” He added and Minseok was too cold to respond. “L-let’s just buy things quickly and go back. The aunts might finish the operation soon.” The eldest said and they hurried towards the convenient store but stopped when they heard a familiar voice.

“Wait! Ge!” It was Tao running towards with his just woken up eyes. The 3rd youngest only had his eyes showing since the brothers inside made sure he was clothed enough for the cold outside before letting him follow and hand them another list to buy.  “The guys said you should buy these things too.” Tao said with his sleepy voice panting. “And Joonma-hyung said you should buy Jongin ramyun so he could take his medicine and some coffee for him.” He added and the two nodded.

“Just come with us and get what they told you to buy.” Luhan said and Tao whined “But it’s cold.” and got head locked by Luhan and dragged towards the store.

The three were crossing the street when a group of high school students made in their way.

 

“If it isn’t our little friend Tao!” one said with a smirk as the others followed. From the looks of it, the group of young guys was some kind of a gang and supposed to be feared because of their piercings, scared faces and cold eyes but the brothers just looked at them with poker faces, the two hyungs turned to their younger brother who was a little bit stiff.

“ZiTao, you know them?” Minseok nonchalantly asked his brother and Luhan was waiting for the reply as well, paying the gang of high schoolers no attention and the leader of the gang just smirked. You won’t be ignoring me later ers.

“That’s right, Zitao.” The guy provoked. “Do you know us?” he asked pressuring the panda before turning to the shorter Kims. “You should introduce us to your friends here, little Zitao.” The leader said and Tao cautiously made an eye contact with him.

“R-roy. What are you doing here?” the panda finally spoke, his voice giving a hint of nervousness making the group’s snickers wider.

The leader of the gang smiled widely and put his arm around Tao’s shoulder making Tao bend down. “That’s sunbae-nim for you, Tao-ya.” The guy told and the elder brothers just watched them, waiting for their little brother to ask for their help.

They know Tao could just knock each and every one of those guys out alone but they don’t want to be over protective of their brother. They are brothers but they are also man and have their own pride and principles when it comes to strength or whatnot.

 

“N-nee, s-sunbae-nim.” Tao repeated and the leader seemed contented by that and turned to the two brothers who were looking at their uncomfortable younger brother with a devil smile. “Now, now. Who do we have here? Your dongsaengs?” the boy told recognizing Sehun as Luhan. “Sehun, right?” the boy asked but Luhan just ignored him. “I don’t know. You seem younger.” He added and Tao stiffened upon seeing his former senior provoke the most dangerous among the 12 brothers.

“Do you still remember the time I put a dead kitten in your locker as a welcoming present? Yes, that’s my present alright!” he said proudly grinning at Luhan while the blonde just stared at him with an emotionless face. This bastard put a dead kitten in our Sehunnie’s locker?

 

Minseok felt sorry for Tao’s supposedly sunbae but when he heard about Sehun being bullied, he didn’t bother to stop the high schooler from digging his own grave. “I gave it to you because I heard you were Taozi’s brother. You see, this wimp here is my favorite hobae and as his sunbae, I felt the responsibility to give you a welcoming gift even though I’m not in that school anymore.” He continued and Tao gulped nervously.

The third youngest never told their brothers about the bullying they went through except Jongin who decided to keep it as a secret too.

 

Lee Roy was the leader of the school’s most dangerous thugs. He made Tao’s first year in high school difficult when the boy accidentally bumped into him in the hallways. After that incident, they secretly stole the boy’s money, belongings and threw them in the trash and sometimes, burn them. Tao knew Roy was the one doing those and confronted the leader once. But when the leader threatened to bully Kyungsoo and Chanyeol who were still in high school back then, he just kept silent and bore everything the thug did until Chanyeol graduated high school and Jongin entered.

 

When Jongin entered the school as a freshman and caught the thug messing with his hyung, the younger didn’t hesitate to punch the thug in the face. Unlike Tao, Jongin didn’t get scared with the threats of messing up with Kyungsoo’s school life since he will make sure that the sunbae won’t ever bother them again. Whether it’s beating the thug up into a pulp or kicking him out of that school. For Jongin, everyone or thing that threatens his brother’s happiness should be taken care of immediately.

And when Tao saw a note in Jongin’s locker saying to meet up at the abandoned park near the school, he knew it was Roy’s doing and ran immediately to his brother’s rescue. He knew Jongin, and that brother of his won’t care if he gets hurt as long as those who bother his brothers are punished. After all, Jongin’s motto was “Omma didn’t bear all those hard times raising us to be treated like this.”

 

To Tao’s luck, the fight haven’t started yet when he arrived but Jongin was already surrounded by the most known, strongest thugs in school and when he saw one charge towards his brother, he didn’t have a choice but to knock everyone out even though he knew he will be scolded later on by their mother for using his wushu skills in thug fights. But then, when the fight ended and the two doesn’t seem injured gravely, they just decided on keeping it a secret and asked Tao’s former homeroom teacher and Jongin’s current homeroom teacher for help to kick the thug out of the school.

And since the teachers are well aware of the thug’s doings, they talked to the principal about it and somehow managed to kick the thug out of the school without the whole school knowing about the infamous fight.

It was hard for the two to escape their Kyungsoo hyung’s eyes and hiding the fact that they are the reasons of why the thugs in the school were kicked out but to their luck, Kyungsoo was busy because he was having his first trimester exams. If their hyung knew about it, the two of them would be grounded their whole life and it was an understatement knowing how their hyung hates seeing them going home with scratches on their faces.

And with that, the thugs were out of the school and their lives. Until Kyungsoo graduated and Sehun entered high school having a dead kitten in his locker on his third day of school.

That time, Sehun was shocked at what happened but the maknae didn’t pay much attention to it since them gaining lots of attention is normal and with that comes a lot of haters too. Those envious guys who got abandoned by their girlfriends the moment the Kim brothers pass by are one example of them.

Jongin though didn’t take the incident lightly and quickly ran out of school to look for the culprit but Tao and Sehun managed to convince him to calm down and let it pass. And after that, the bullying stopped and the three decided not to make the problem bigger.

 

But it seems like Tao is a thug magnet and with wrong timing, the 3rd youngest bumped into the thugs once again. But this time, with his hyungs and that moment, he felt sorry for the thugs and their soon half dead bodies if they don’t stop bothering them.

 

“And whose fault is that, Tao?” the leader asked with gritted teeth as he was nearly choking Tao with his arm that was on the younger’s neck. The youngest tried to pretend he wasn’t choking but when his cough came out of its own, he knew the thugs are good as dead.

“Stop. You’re choking him.” Minseok told the leader with a calm voice making the thug turn to him. The leader reached his other hand and patted Minseok’s head harshly. “Aigoo!” the leader laughed as he patted Minseok’s head. “And I thought Sehun was the youngest and he was cute. But you, you are adorable!” he said and Minseok pushed the leader’s hand away from him. He was frowning a bit and it was bad, really bad.

“I thought you guys are just twelve. I didn’t know your mom ed another guy again and had another son. I guess twelve is not enough, huh?” The leader told and his group laughed while the three brothers kept quiet.

Tao stopped struggling and was convinced that those guys don’t deserve his pity anymore. Not the moment they mess with their mother. They will die and Tao will not be bothered or stop his hyungs. In fact, he’ll join them. Meanwhile, Luhan glared at the leader and some of the guys stopped laughing. Minseok’s frown became a poker face and his eyes went cold but despite of the two elder’s reactions, they still looked cute and young that half of the group didn’t bother and just laughed along.

“So, you’re the youngest huh?” the leader told and Minseok didn’t respond. And that is bad, no, it’s getting worst.

 

Tao easily removed the leader’s grip on him and stood straight before turning to the leader who was taken aback by the younger’s strength. He was holding back. The leader scoffed and tried to get a hold of Tao again but failed.

“You should stop, Roy.” Tao said coldly and the thug felt his blood boil. How dare this parasite tell me what to do? “And who’s going to stop me? You?” the leader smirked. “Remember, I lost to you because I had a cold and wasn’t feeling well back then. So don’t get arrogant with me now, you wimp!” he shouted and hit Tao on the head harshly. “You.” Another hit. “Stupid.” And another hit “Son.” Hit “Of.” Hit “A.” hit “Bit—.” Another hit was coming when someone’s fist hit the leader’s face breaking his nose.

 

It was Luhan.

 

“I think you already had you fair part of the share.” The 2nd eldest told with a smirk warming his fist up. Then, screams could be heard and the two brothers turned to see half of the thugs were already on the floor, some half conscious while some are knocked out. The leader snapped out from shocked and met eyes with Luhan.

“You’re not Sehun. W-who are you?” the leader asked and Luhan smirked. “I don’t think our maknae will let you live if he hears that you bullied his Tao hyung.” He told and Roy gasped looking at the blonde in horror.

“I think the students in that school needs to be reminded some old stories.” Luhan told before turning to Minseok. “I think they forgot who hung a thug on the rooftop, hyung.” He added with an evil chuckle as the heard the leader thug gasp while the other thugs standing stepped back.

“No way.” One thug mumbled. “I don’t think they’re Tao’s younger brothers.” Another added making Minseok chuckle.

“You’re right. We’re not the maknaes.” The eldest said. Why am I always younger than Luhan?

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

OHO!

I said I'll be on HIATUS until June, right?

Well, yeah.

I'm still on hiatus

But since people kept on sibscribing and commenting

I felt happy

For the loyalty n love

I'm happy ^^

And because of that,

I'll be updating one chapter a day until 

WEDNESDAY

kekekeke

Thanks for the love, jinjja ~

and keep on commenting ~

It give me motivation not only in writing but also in my studies 

 

Love me well <3 ~

+ the gifs and imgs used in this story are not mine 

CREDIT TO THE RIGHFUL OWNERS