Brothers no matter what

OUR BIG MAMA

While Wufan was taking some of his mom’s clothes, a life size cut board of him caught his attention. He stared at it for a while and got reminded the reason why the cut-out was there. 

Jongdae-ya. That brother of his never forgets him every time he goes overseas. Whenever Kris can’t spend the night with them because of his work, Jongdae will never forget to bring the cut out in to the room and lay it on the floor, on his Benben hyung’s spot.

 

He still remember how that brother of his took that cut out in front of his agency’s building saying that “Mom will miss you if you’re spot in the bedroom is empty.” And with that, Kris, let his younger brother take his cut-out home, walking excitedly saying “Wait until omma and the guys see this.” as they go home together, not minding the looks the people were giving him.

 

Wake up you punk. Kris sighed as he wiped his tears and took everything his brothers told him to bring and went to the hospital.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

After classes, the maknaes went home to do their home works and house chores quietly. Tao was busy helping Jongin with his science homework while Sehun finished his with a blink of an eye. He then went to the back yard to start with his chores.

Taking the broom, he began to sweep the dried leaves in their back yard and saw the water hose scattered on the ground. Chanyeol hyung must’ve forgotten to put it away. The maknae put the broom down and rolled the hose so he could put it on its place.

Then, he was suddenly reminded how his Jongdae hyung would troll them by soaking them all once the he get a hold of the water hose. Their Luhan hyung would shout really loud in annoyance while Joonmyeon would start his prep talk with no one listening. Jongdae would laugh, running from the wet brothers and will always end up cleaning the yard with mud all over his body thanks to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s payback.

 

Wake up hyung. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I miss your trolling. The maknae said as he went on with his chores.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Luhan sighed as he looked at the pile of tubes with floor plans inside resting on his table. He then looked at his watch and massaged his temple. this. He has 5 hours to finish all of this and he knew that it was impossible even for a genius like him. 

He was about to open one of the tubes and curse at the plan inside it only to hear a familiar chuckle making him look up. Jongdae? He was sure he heard his dongsaeng’s chuckles but he was alone in the office.

Then, a painful smile crawled on his face. Are you reminding me not to curse, again, Jongdae-ya? He was reminded that every time he curses in front of his brothers, Sehun would always remind him about his language and Jongdae would always chuckle on how the maknae scolded the all mighty Lulu hyung.

That brother of theirs who always borrows his credit card to buy him presents on his own birthday with the reasoning ‘It’s the thought that counts and not how you bought it.’ that noisy and playful brother of his. Luhan missed him so much and hope that he would wake up soon.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Miho entered the faculty room only to see her boyfriend deep in his thoughts. Yixing had been spacing out more lately and Miho knew why. The only thing she could do was to hug him and tell him everything will be alright. “How is he?” she asked as she held him close.

Yixing shook his head and Miho knew that the younger brother hasn’t made any improvement. And with that, Miho just hugged her man, silently encouraging him to be stronger.

 

“Jongdae.” She heard Yixing talk, the first time this week with the exception of his classes. “Whenever I don’t talk, he’d ask me a lot of questions just to make me.” He said and Miho listened. She knew he missed his brother so much. “But then, he’ll ended up answering his questions by himself.” He added and the two of them smiled softly. Wake up soon, Jongdae-ya. We miss your voice.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Hey.” Joonmyeon went in to the room to see their mother sleeping on the other bed while Baekhyun sat beside Jongdae’s bed, holding their brother’s hand. “How are they?” he asked and Baekhyun could only shook his head.

Joonmyeon quietly put their supper on the table and carefully checked his mother’s pulse when he heard Baekhyun talk. “Jongdae.” Joonmyeon turned to see his brother crying. “He was right about Jaejoong, hyung.” He said and the older could only look at him. “I saw him, at the train station, kissing another guy.” Baekhyun told and his hyung quickly went to embrace him.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Baek.” The doctor in training said. I’ll burn his house myself after all this. The 4th born said to himself as he comforted his crying brother.

“But I’m okay. I don’t care about him now.” Baekhyun sniffled and forced a smile. “I’ll focus more on my family.” He said and Joonmeon patted his brother’s head. “I’m proud of you, Baek.” He said and Baekhyun rested his forehead on his hyung’s shoulders before pouting. “I can already hear Jongdae’s ‘I told you so’ once he wakes up.” He told and the hyung chuckled. I want to hear that than silence.

“Yeah, and I bet he still wouldn’t listen to my prep talk once he wakes up.” He said and it was Baekhyun’s turn to chuckle. “No one listens to your prep talks, hyung.”

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Are you done cleaning your room, hyung?” Jongin asked Tao and the older turned to his dongsaeng. “Just a sec.” he said and went to put away his nun chuck, and then his wushu stick. He stared at the stick for a few seconds as he was reminded how their Jongdae hyung would use it to pick dirty underwear and throw it on the last one who wakes up every morning.

Smiling at the memory, Tao put away the stick and went down to the living room where his donsaengs were already waiting for him.

“Kaja. Jongin-ah, Sehunnie.” He said as the three of them went out to go to the hospital for supper. Wake up hyung. I’ll let you use my stick whenever you like.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Kyungsoo arrived at the hospital with Chanyeol from university. They greeted their mother first, trying to cheer her up only to get a thankful and tired smile. Then They greeted their sleeping brother, Jongdae, then Joonmyeon. Kyungsoo also greeted Baekhyun with a hug while Chanyeol walked passed his hyung and went to the sofa and began watching the TV. It resulted with an awkward atmosphere but Chanyeol didn’t mind while Baekhyun only smiled bitterly. I deserve it.

 

“Yah, Kim Chanyeol. Aren’t you going to greet your hyung?” Joonmyeon scolded and Chanyeol looked at him. “I already greeted you, hyung.” He said and Baekhyun blinked his tears away. It hurt him to see his brother ignore him like this but he also understood the latter. If it wasn’t for me, Jongdae wouldn’t be in this state. He thought that it was the reason why his brother was sulking in the first place.

 

“I’ll set the table.” Kyungsoo broke the silence and went to the living room to place the food before the other brothers arrive. Why can’t we just get along? He silently asked himself as he put the food on the table when he got reminded on how his Jongdae hyung would sneak in to the kitchen to steal some spring rolls the younger just cooked whenever he’s busy setting up the table. He also remembered how that brother of theirs would lock them up in a room whenever they fight and not let them out without making up. Hyung, the hyungs are fighting. Please wake up.

 

It didn't take long for the others to arrive and the family ate supper with a heavy atmosphere. The maknaes tried to make a conversation but it all ended as soon as it started. And when they got tired of trying, they just sat quietly as they ate. Until…

 

“Chanyeol, pass me the ketchup please.” Baekhyun tried to approach his brother this time. He knows Chanyeol is still mad at him, but it wouldn’t hurt to try and earn his forgiveness, right? After all, they are still brothers no matter what, but all that ended in vain when Chanyeol responded.

“Get it yourself.” Younger said without looking and it made everyone turn to him, even their mother. Since when did Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s favorite brother became spiteful towards the elder? They didn’t know because they were busy with their own things. But they all know that it has to be solved. Because the last time one of them fought, one ended up in a coma and hasn’t regained consciousness until now.

And with that, the brothers, except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, looked at each other, talking with their eyes. These two needs to make up.

 

“I forgot Jongdae’s clothes at home.” Minseok started the act and everyone turned to him. “He has to change pajamas tonight though. The nurses will all come here before midnight.”  “I also forgot my medicine.” Joonmyeon frowned and ChanBaek turned towards their hyung. But before they could say anything, the scolding Lulu hyung beat them out of it.

“Yah, Kim Joonmyeon! How could you forget your medications, pabo?!” Luhan scolded and the fourth born blinked in surprise but acted along anyway. “Sorry, hyung. I was in a hurry this morning.” He said and Luhan sighed as he drank all his water before turning to BaekYeol.

“BaekYeol, go home and take Jongdae’s pajamas and Joonmyeon’s medicines.” He said and Wufan took out his car keys and gave it to Chanyeol who got his license three months ago. “Be careful driving.” The third eldest said and Chanyeol nodded before standing up. He saw Baekhyun about to stand up and stopped him. “I’ll go alone.” He said and Baekhyun could only look down and sit back with a silent “Okay, then.” But their brother’s wouldn’t have it that way.

“No, you two will go.” Yixing talked and everyone turned to him. “You both will go and make up.” He clearly told and BaekYeol looked at each other until Chanyeol looked away and went out of the room with the car keys.

 

“Go with him, hyung.” Tao nudged Baekhyun with an encouraging smile. “I’m sure you can clear things up.” Kyungsoo added. “After all, we’re still brothers no matter what happens, right?” Minseok smiled at his dongsaeng and Baekhyun couldn’t hide his tears as he nodded, thankful for his brother’s forgiveness.

“I won’t fail you guys.” He said and went out to follow Chanyeol. “You better!” he heard Jongin shout before he close the door. I won’t!

“Yah! About your medications.” Luhan glared at Joonmyeon and the younger just smiled at his hyung. “Relax, hyung. It’s in my bag. I just left the bottle at home.” He said and Luhan made a silent ‘o’ before all of them resumed eating. "They better make up or I'm going to hit those idiots." he said and the restof the brothers agreed.

 

 

When Baekhyun got to the parking lot, Chanyeol was already in the car and he ran to catch up but the latter started the engine and drove forward. But Baekhyun won’t have it that way; he’ll never give up on his brother. He ran and blocked Chanyeol’s way with his own body making the younger stop with a loud screech. The younger, startled at his hyung’s actions walked out of the car quickly and took his hyungs arms as he scanned him for any possible injuries.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked, still in shock. “God, hyung, what’s wrong with you?!” he asked in panic that made Baekhyun feel relived. At least he still cares about me. He thought as he reached for Chanyeol’s hands.

“Can’t we go together and sort us out, Channie?” he asked with pleading eyes, ready to cry and Chanyeol just looked away, blinking his tears away. Hyung doesn’t want me anymore. You have your Jaejoong now. He was still upset at him and he didn’t know how to forgive him.

“I miss you dongsaeng.” Baekhyun gave Chanyeol’s hand a gentle squeeze. “Can you tell me what did I do wrong so I can apologize for it? You can shout at me, hit me, everything!” he said. “Just… just don’t hate me.” And with that, Baekhyun finally broke into tears, tears that he was trying to hide whenever his favorite brother ignores him.

 

Chanyeol looked at his hyung and felt his heart ache seeing him cry. Why are you crying, pabo? I thought you’re happy with that bastard? He thought he could stomach the sad Baekhyun who he chose to ignore all this time, but he couldn’t. And with that, he took his hyung’s hand and led them both in the car. “Let’s talk on our way. Hyung needs the medicine.” He said and Baekhyun let him get drag by the younger.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

OMG T^T

I'm cry

More crying ahead

+ plots are accumuating to be written XD

But I have an exam month ahead so please wait patiently ~

Love me well <3 ~