Their home

OUR BIG MAMA

The mother and son reached thier home and were welcomed by Kyungsoo's mouthwatering cooking aroma. Everyone except Wu fan was home. Yixing was playing the guitar while Baekhyun and Jongdae sang as they set the table. Kyungsoo was preparing the supper while Junmyeon serves as his helper.

Chanyeol was busy with his laptop typing  rapidly while Luhan was locked in his room doing some blueprints.

Minseok was taking a shower while Jongin and Sehun were watching TV, waiting for the washing machine to do its job since the maknaes are the ones who’re in charge of the laundry this week.

 

"We're home!" The mother chimed and everyone turned to see their mother and brother went in the house. "OMMA!!" Jongin and Sehun raced towards their mother tackling her with hugs and raining her with kisses. "Aigoo, my handsome maknaes!" She pecked their lips one by one.

Even though they're all grown up now, Mrs. Kim still pecks her sons on the lips just like when they were little. The boys get embarrassed when she does it out of the house but they know it's just the way their mother expresses her love for them. 

 

"Jonginnie, Sehunnie, take a shower. My babies smell like a men." She said with her nose cringed at the smell of sweat. "Later. We're hungry. Let's eat!" Sehun said as the maknaes led their mother to the dining table. "KIDS! SUPPER'S READY!" the mother hen called her chicks as she walked towards the table, her two youngest escorting him.

 

"Have a seat, my lady." Junmyeon pulled the seat for their mother before smiling like an angel. The smile he inherited from his mother. "Welcome home omma." The 4th son kissed his mother's cheeks.

"Aigoo. Did I ever tell you guys I love my life?" Mrs. Kim asked as she took a seat smiling. Nothing beats going home and getting treated like a queen by your angels.

 

The boys chuckled before taking their seats. Then, Kyungsoo finally put the last side dish on the table and greeted his mother. "Welcome home, mom." He approached followed by a kiss on the cheek and the mother giggled at her son's sweetness.

 

Soon, everyone gathered at the table giving their mother a kiss before taking their seats. They were all seated around the table when Mrs. Kim found two empty seats. One was Wu Fan's and the other one was...

"Hyung is working on a blue print in his room." Baekhyun said even before the mother uttered a word. "He's been in there since he returned from his office." Jongdae added making Mrs. Kim frown. He hasn't eaten a bite.

 

"You guys eat; I'll just call our Lulu hyung." She stood up and dashed upstairs and the rest did what they were told and feasted.

 

Mrs. Kim knocked three times before opening the door to see her son frowning at the piece of paper. "Lulu." She called and the blonde turned to see his mom.

"Oh, omma. Since when did you come home?" He asked as he stood up and gave his mother a kiss on her forehead. "Have you eaten?" He smiled at her trying to hide his tiredness but his mother never let anything escape her eyes. Those dark circles and tired looking yes were oh so visible to her that they made her frown.

She cupped her son's face giving him a worried look. "You're over working yourself again, Lulu." She said, her frown becoming a pout.

 

Luhan knew what was coming and pulled his mother in for a tight embrace. "Ommaaaa." He called with the most loving way. "Don't get mad. I just want to finish this so I can take you on a date." He explained. "It's been a while since we went out together and I really miss my beautiful ommoni." He added trying to be careful of his words because one wrong word could spark an argument, an argument that they will battle for the rest of the night.

 

The argument is really all about their mother getting another job so she can help pay her son's education fees. But of course, the 12 wouldn't allow that anymore. They don't want their mother to get tired as they were the witnesses on how she worked hard just to feed them and crawl to make them finish their studies. Now that they have the money and the right job to repay her for all she has done for them, they will never let the opportunity go and do their best to make their mother the happiest mom in the world every day in her life.

 

They weren't the best sons. That, they admit. They would always get in trouble in and out of school and their mother was the one who ran to wherever they are and take responsibilities for her son's errors. She will scold them afterwards but never fails to ask them the reason of their actions beforehand. She trusts her sons enough and the twelve never failed to salute their mother's never-ending patience and love towards them.

 

They didn't want her to work anymore. But Mrs. Kim was stubborn. She said that she'll only die in boredom if she won't go to work. After all, she has spent all her life working in order to raise her children and there’s really nothing else to do in their house since all her sons are all grownup now to have her to take care of them.

Lots of arguments and shouting happened before she managed to convince her sons to let her work but she thought it was worth it because she was still saving for her sons future, having a separate 12 bank accounts named after her sons.

They sure are independent and have a clear and bright future ahead of them but the mother wanted to make sure of everything that concerns her sons. The amount of money in those bank accounts weren't that big, but it is something that they can use whenever they don't have any options left.

 

 

"We can go for a date whenever you want Luhannie. I can wait for you. Just don't overwork yourself; I don't want you to get sick." She reasoned and Luhan smiled at his mom.

"Arrasso omma, I'm sorry again." He said placing a loving kiss on his mother's forehead making the ahjumma giggle.

"You will be forgiven only if you eat supper with us and then go to our shower party." Mrs. Kim broke the hug and started to bargain with her son. "It's been weeks since I last scrubbed your back, I can already see the thick dead skins on your back." She jokingly said scrunching her nose.

"That's not true." Luhan pouted. A pout that even the Kim brothers rarely see. "I always get my dongsaengs to scrub it for me when we take baths together." He said making Mrs. Kim laugh at her son's different side only he can see.

 

Luhan is the 2nd son and he is the most protective out of the twelve. Being naturally strict and manly, even his brothers think he's the disciplinarian of the house since they don't have a father to do it for them.

When Sehun’s father died, the three elders were the ones who divided the parts of their stepfather's responsibilities and fulfilled them.

 

"I'll go scrub your back later then." The mother told and Luhan beamed with his mother's offer.

"Call." He cheered making Mrs. Kim chuckle. She just knows how to push her son's buttons.

"But let's eat first, you haven't eaten anything." She bargained.

"Arrasso." Luhan chuckled and wrapped his arm on his mother's shoulders before leading them both down to the dining room.

 

"Oh, hyung. You're alive." Chanyeol joked as he patted the empty seat beside him.

“He won’t be anytime soon if he stays locked on that cave of his.” Mrs. Kim joked and everyone laughed while Luhan just shook his head smiling as he put some food on his plate, Kyungsoo passing him a full bowl of rice.

"I'm almost finished, mom. I was just thinking what else I can do to improve it." The 2nd son explained as he grabbed the bowl from Kyungsoo. "Thanks Kyung." 

"Eat well, hyung." Kyungsoo said and put more meat on his brother's plate as Luhan ate.

 

If Luhan, Kris and Minseok did the father’s role, Kyungsoo and Lay were the ones playing the part of their mom whenever Mrs. Kim was working.

Mrs. Kim didn't even have to bother to put food on the plate since Tao, Jongin and Sehun were doing the entire job for her. The three doing it like a contest like who was the best in serving their omma while Yixing was the one who poured water in their mother’s glass.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

After eating, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yixing washed the dishes while the two maknaes hung the clothes in the backyard to dry even if it's already night time while the others went in for a bath including Minseok who just took a shower.

 

Luhan was the 1st in the bathroom and was cleaning himself in silence when Jongdae, Tao and Junmyeon barged in to the bathroom with their towels.

"Oh? Hyung! Why didn't you tell us you're bathing, we could've done a shower party."Jongdae said as he took a mini stool and sat on it behind his Lulu hyung with Tao and Junmyeon following his steps forming a line.

 

Thanks to Luhan's father, who now has another family, they got the house that Sehun's dad left them remodeled and made it fitted for a house that is for 13 persons. Their bathroom was big, just like those in public baths while they have the comfort rooms scattered in the house, two downstairs, where the living room, kitchen, dinning room are located, and two upstairs, where the bathroom, master's bedroom and 4 big rooms are at.

And that's not all that, since Kris managed to convince their mom to expand the house with Luhan doing the plan. Soon, the Kim's manner will become more bigger and the 12 will finally have their own rooms to study, and work at. 

 

"I knew you guys will come here anyways, no need to tell." The eldest of the four said. "And besides, omma told me she'll scrub my back." He added with a victory grin. 

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

I SPENT MY BIRTHDAY WELL