We will be alright

OUR BIG MAMA

It didn’t take long for the family members and Chanyeol to notice Hye Min’s affections for Joonmyeon. At first, Joonmyeon denied it still but when Hye Min exploded with her mood swings and told him about regretting getting pregnant with Chanyeol’s baby, he knew it was going to be a bigger problem.

He never wanted this to happen. He just wanted to take care of his sister-in-law since he, of all people in the house, knows how to take care of a pregnant person better. But having her misunderstand his intentions and his sister-in-law falling for him made him ask himself if he did the right thing.

This wasn’t the first time a brother’s girl fell for another brother but this was more complicated because Hye Min was pregnant.

 

“I told you she likes you.” CL, who was lying on the couch using Sehun’s lap as a pillow, kicked Joonmyeon.

Mrs. Kim accompanied Hye Min to her doctor’s appointment and the family decided to have a short meeting to discuss about their problem. The people in the meeting were Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Joonmyeon, CL, and the maknaes while the others are working.

 

“You’re just too dense.” She added, followed by another kick. Her kicks didn’t hurt though as it was playful and scolding at the same time.

“And I told you not to be too nice to her, too.” She told and Joonmyeon sighed. “I know, I was just… she was pregnant and I wanted the best for her and the baby.” He said and looked at Chanyeol who was sitting quietly on the end of the sofa. “Sorry, dongsaeng. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to.” He apologized and Chanyeol sighed.

“It’s okay, hyung.” Chanyeol forced a smile. It’s not like he’s hurt because the mother of his child fell for his brother. He was just disappointed because he was willing to try for the baby even though he didn’t find anything special in Hye Min and here she goes falling for his hyung. He couldn’t blame her though. He knows his brothers are great and every girl could fall head over heels for them. But now what?

 

“Do you like her, hyung?” Chanyeol asked his hyung even though the answer was obvious. His hyung, just like the rest of his brothers, only cared for the girl and the baby’s safety. But he has to at least ask.

“Good lord, no!” Joonmyeon answered too quickly making CL laugh out loud because it was obvious that her oppa doesn’t see Hye Min that way. In fact, the way Joonmyeon looked at the girl wasn’t even like she’s a part of the family yet, it was more like, she’s his patient or something like that.

“I was just being nice because she’s going to be our sister in law and she was pregnant.” He said and heaved another sigh. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know she’ll misunderstand my intentions.” He apologized again and got kicked by CL.

“Stop apologizing, pabo.” She scolded. “You’re just being you, oppa. So it wasn’t really your fault people fall for you.” She added. “On second thought, it’s not our family’s fault that we are all beautiful and that they get confused who to like at the time they meet every one of us.” She shrugged and the family sighed altogether. They kind of agreed at CL’s words, though.

 

“What are we going to do now?” Kyungsoo asked and every one fell silent.

“Well… I vote for us to talk to Hye Min.” CL started. She pointed at her cousin, Joonmyeon, and said “You tell her what you really feel. No smiles, no nice guy, just plain truth.” "And you..." she pointed at Chanyeol, “...tell her that you still want the baby and it depends on you if you’re going to give her a second chance or just raise the baby with her.” She told and the boys blinked at her.

“It’s not that simple, noona.” Jongin frowned. “She’s pregnant with our niece and we don’t want to harm her or the baby, emotionally counts.” He added and CL frowned at him.

“Then what?” “Are we just going to lie to her pregnant face and pretend that we like her and that it’s okay for her to act like she’s Joonmyeon oppa’s wife when she’s carrying Chanyeol’s kid?” CL raised a brow and the brothers didn’t know what to say. “Either way, Hye Min will get hurt.” She continued. “You might put up with her for now, but everything has its end and when you guys snap, you’ll hurt her even more.” She said and sat up.

 

“Mom and I will go back to America the day after tomorrow.” She said and her cousins looked at her in surprise. “But it’s not because of this.” She added before they could say anything. “Well… partly. But it’s for the best.” “College will start for me and it’s really dangerous for mom and I to live here with that witch around.” She said.

“Like you guys said, she’s pregnant. And I don’t think me and my mom would hold back our comebacks whenever she says something stupid or act like a when we’re around.” She continued. “We don’t want to cause more problems and hurt the baby inside her. As y as she sounds like, she’s still the mother of our little angel and I don’t want to snap her pitiful neck or throw her out of the window whne our princess is still inside her.” She told.

“Aunt Hye Jung already knows about us leaving. We just need to tell the guys and the unnies then we’re off. Dad will pick us up so there’s no need to send us off to the airport.” She said sadly and launched herself on her cousins, who were sitting on the sofa, crushing Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo, but the guys were used to it.

“I’m really going to miss you guys.” She said and snuggled at Kyungsoo’s belly. “I promise we’ll come back next vacation.” She said and sat up. “Good luck oppas. I know everything will work out somehow.” She smiled at them and reached Baekhyun with her feet teasingly. “You better control that girlfriend of yours too, oppa.” She laughed.

 

Amber too was one step close in punching Hye Min’s face and she almost did it last last night when Hye Min insisted on sleeping beside Baekhyun and Joonmyeon in the master’s bedroom. That night was so chaotic and Hyori auntie was so mad she almost set the house on fire and leave the pregnant witch inside while it burns.

Of course, Mrs. Kim didn’t say anything. She was afraid of hurting her first grand daughter, according to the doctors that is, but at the same time she was hurting for her sons’ situation. Just what did they do in their past life to deserve such luck?

 

“She's not my girlfirend." Baekhyun rooled his eyes and slapped CL's foot. "She won’t come here for the time being.” he told them and sighed. “It’s safer that way.” “Amber might be a girl but she’s strong as a bull. I don’t know if I can hold her back if Hye Min do something childish again.” He said, leaving the matter that they will still meet after his school and after Amber’s schedules.

Even the diva Baekhyun couldn't snap at the girl knowin she was pregnant by his dongsaeng's child. In fact, Baekhyun was one of the brothers who tolerated the girl's childish requests and gets into fight with Amber because of it.

 

“Miho noona won’t be visiting us for a while too.” Tao said, pouting. “But Eun noona will still come and visit to check on the baby.” Sehun added.

 

It has been two months since Hye Min decided to move in with the Kims. And in her first week of stay, CL was already weary of her because of the secret glances she has been giving Joonmyeon. Then, on the second week, Jongin too became very distant with the pregnant young lady when she decided to peck Jongin’s cheeks while the boy was taking a nap.

It startled Jongin a lot since the young man was really overcautious with the girls except for their mother. He would let his noonas, Miho and Eun Ae, ruffle his hair from time to time, but that was because he has learnt to trust the two and felt that their heart was really genuine for him, his hyungs and his family.

Those simple skinships were already enough for the young man to blush and hide behind his brothers' or mother’s back so imagine the shock the boy must’ve felt when he woke up and found himself being kissed by his hyung’s girlfriend.

Jongin of course told his mother about it and Mrs. Kim found herself crying with her son. She couldn’t believe this was happening to them again and how hurt Chanyeol will feel if he ever find out about it which he already knew, on the third day of his girlfriend’s stay.

The enthusiastic ‘Let’s visit, Joonmyeon oppa in school’ made it so obvious. And for the win, Chanyeol didn’t even feel sad. He just didn’t feel anything for the said girl.

 

After that incident, Jongin and the maknaes found their selves avoiding their Hye Min noona, afraid that the pregnant woman might do something weird again. They even changed seats whenever they eat together and had their hyungs ‘protect’ them from the hormonal monster.

The elders, Minseok, Wufan, Joonmyeon, Yixing, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol, were her favorite ones to bother. Luhan and Kyungsoo were on the list too until she entered Luhan’s office and tried to seduce the 2nd born.

 

That day, Hye Min ended up sitting on the sofa all day crying when Luhan pushed her away gently and threatened to kick her out of the house and tell her parents about her pregancy if she didn’t stay away from him and his office.

The same thing happened to Kyungsoo. He was cooking breakfast early in the morning when he was back hugged by Hye Min and got whispered naughty things she would do to him that made Kyungsoo gagged in disgust.

And with a loud sigh, Kyungsoo chucked the cleaver on the chopping board making a loud bang that made Hye Min let go of her hold and step back, terrified.

After that event, even if Kyungsoo was the one getting close to her, she would nervously scoot away making Kyungsoo mentally grin in triumph.

 

Hye Min didn’t only cause discomfort in the house but she almost caused a breakup too. She was overly hormonal for a 4 week pregnant back then when she dared to jump on Yixing while the innocent teacher was getting ready for his monthsary date with his girlfriend Miho.

Surprised, Yixing, pushed the girl away and ran out of the house after putting on his shirt. But the thing he didn’t know was Hye Min was quick enough to leave a mark on his neck that Miho immediately saw when Yixing hugged her hello.

 

The situation got so uncontrolled that Yixing went home crying and shut himself in the shower for hours ‘cleansing’ himself from Hye Min’s ‘bacteria’. And when the family finally managed to make the silent guy talk, they all came out with a plan to get Yixing’s life back.

Ignoring Hye Min’s childish whines, the family decided to leave her with aunt Hyori and Eun Ae in the house and the family ended up in front of the teacher’s house serenading the girl for forgiveness.

It was funny how the silent Yixing was crying while he was playing the guitar with Chanyeol while the singers of the family improvised with the lyrics about their brother being Peter pan and following Tinkerbelle, the character on CL’s plastic fan she had that night, to wherever Miho is.

Miho was crying as she saw how her boyfriend was crying and knew that it wasn’t his fault. After the song, CL then stepped in and performed a short rap, explaining what happened and of course, insulting the reason of all the chaos, by labeling Hye Min ‘peasant’ in the lyrics.

It was so accurate and funny that even Chanyeol, who wasn’t supposed to be laughing, laughed. Sure, Hye Min is the mother of his daughter, but that's all there is to it. She’s just the mother because of what she was showing to him and he’s family, she has proven herself unworthy of him trying.

 

And after that drama, Miho and Yixing decided that it was better for Miho to not go to the Kims’ for a while. Yixing was prepared to move in with her but Miho told him not to because Mrs. Kim will surely be sad even though the ahjumma insisted that it was fine. She gave her Hye Jung omma a smile and told her that it was okay and that she trust Yixing enough to understand that Hye Min was the one clinging to him and not the other way around.

 

Eun, though, was a different case. When the nurse came to visit her boyfriend one evening and saw her back hugging Minseok, she remained calm and boldly pulled her boyfriend and kissed him hard, putting the childish girl on her place.

Minseok still apologized for it and Eun Ae just laughed it off. It’ll take more than just ‘seducing’ to make her beloved Minseok look at others and Eun was confident about that.

 

And with that, the Kims continued to live with Hye Min for the sake of the child, leading them to where they are right now: In the living room, trying to think of a way to bear with the almost 3 month pregnant girl.

 

“I’m sorry about this, guys.” Chanyeol sighed. He really regretted letting the girl meet his family. He should’ve kept her a secret and away from his family. “I don’t know what to do anymore.” He ruffled his hair in stress. “If I could only turn back time and get her away from you guys…” he mumbled only to get hit by CL.

“Stop being stupid, Chan.” She scolded. “It’s never right to keep things to your love ones. It only leaves space and leads to lying. We never want you to lie or hide anything from us.” She added before hugging the giant.

“Everything will be alright, hyung.” Kyungsoo caressed his brother’s back for comfort. “We’re all in this together and we will make sure your daughter will be okay.” He smiled at his older brother.

 

Sehun smiled at his family and stood up before gathering CL, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo in his arms. “Group hug hyungs. We really need it right now.” He announced and everyone smiled and joined the group hug.

We will be alright.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

2.3k words is all it takes to hate and curse a pregnant gull

I suggest for all readers to fall in line

Coz I and the Kim family

will organize a slapping spree

for a gull named Park Hye Min

Le face is the only part available coz

baby Kim is still in her belly

All rights reserve and love me well <3

BTW #overdose is bdisbdibsidbsdibdsib