Our y guest?

OUR BIG MAMA

“Oh, it’s me.” He said, just realized that he was the ‘bothered hyung’ Baekhyun was referring to.

“Yes. Now tell us, sweetie. What’s wrong?” Mrs. Kim asked, worried.

 

Seeing her mother’s worried face, Kris panicked. He didn’t want to burden his family about his little problem but he also knows it’ll worry them even more if he doesn’t tell. Plus, his brothers would force the truth out of him even if he lie because he’s easily caught.

“It’s just work.” He confessed with a sigh. “What about it?” Jongin asked. “My boss wants me to take care of our agency’s newest model.” He said.

“What’s the problem with that?” Chanyeol asked this time and Kris sighed for the nth time that day. “The problem is they want me to take care of her for a week, 24/7 and I can’t do that.” He said.

“Why not, gege?” Tao asked as he fed their mother a piece of meat wrapped in a lettuce. “Because I can’t take her home.” Kris said. “Jongdae’s already having a hard time, everyone’s busy with their things and I don’t want mama to be bothered, she’s already busy with Jongdae and with that girl, it’ll only be more complicated.” He added.

 

“So you’re worried because you have to take a girl, not to mention, a model, home and let her stay her for a week and she could or might bother the busy us and omma and receive Jongdae’s ball of wrath if she ever goes in to his room?” Baekhyun clarified his brother’s problem and Benben nodded followed by another sigh.

 

They got used to Jongdae’s changed of mood and often joked about it. They would often laugh at it but they all love their brother still.

 

“Well… with the exception of Jongin and the moody guy upstairs, all of us doesn’t really mind staying home with a girl that is not Miho noona.” Chanyeol stated and everyone kind of agreed. Jongin gets very shy when he’s around with girls. He even used to cry whenever a girl, with the exception of their mom, comes near him when he was little. But of course, Miho is not accepted and Jongin kind of used to her around nowadays.

 

“I don’t really mind, honey.” Mrs. Kim said. “I’d be nice if there’s another girl at home too. That way, Kungkung and I would have company whenever Jongdae kicks us out of the room.” She chimed.

“But you’ll get all worked up because you’ll start to cook for her and all that stuff. I know you mom.” She not even girly. Kris said and they all kind of agreed.

“But I do that because I want to and I promise not to do it if I’m tired.” The mother said and Kris glanced at his brothers, mentally telling them not to agree with their mother.

 

“If mom’s okay with it, and as long as she’s not clingy, I’m cool with that.” Luhan said and Kris mentally palm faced himself. “Yeah, if she’s not going all gaga over us, I don’t mind.” Baekhyun agreed.

“Just don’t let her near me.” Jongin said and nervously smiled at his Benben hyung. He’s nervous about living with a female that was not his mom or his Miho noona but he also thought that he’s already 17 now and his hyungs would probably make fun of him if he still can’t go near to a female on his age.

He should’ve gotten used to it already because of the number of fangirls he has but he just acts cold to them from the outside while in the inside he wants to run away.

 

“What about Miho, Yixing? Is she going to be comfortable about a girl staying here?” Kris asked and Yixing just gave him a shrug before assuring his brother with a short “She trusts me.” and smiled.

 

“So anyone objects?” Joonmyeon asked and when no one said anything…

 

“Yehet! You can take her home anytime, hyung. You don’t have to be worried now.” Sehun patted his hyung’s back and all of them started eating again.

 

“Is she pretty?” Tao asked and Kris nodded. “I guess she is.” he told. She just doesn’t put effort on making herself look good. “Is she tall and y?” Baekhyun asked this time that made everyone look at him and when he realized why, he just shrugged. “Just curious if I should wear heels.” He said and Luhan threw a green pea at him.

“Try that Kim Baekhyun and I’ll hang you on the attic.” The manly Lulu hyung strikes again and they all laughed at the pouting Baekhyun.

“She’s not that tall and she’s not famous for being y.” Kris said. “She has her own fashion style and she’s kind of unordinary. You’ll just see when you meet her tomorrow.” He told and they all looked at Kris with big eyes.

 

“TOMORROW ALREADY?!”

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“This is your house?” A girl asked Kris who was busy taking out his label mate’s things of the trunk. “Yeah.” Kris replied nonchalantly and locked his car before taking the girl’s luggage. “Let’s go in. My mom’s waiting for you.” He said and led the both of them in the house.

 

Kris sighed for the nth time that day and reached for the door knob. But before he opened it, he closed his eyes preparing for what’s waiting for them inside. Please don’t make a surprise welcome party or something like that. He prayed and took a deep breath before opening the door.

 

PA-PAK! “SURPRISE! WELCOME TO OUR HOME MS. AMBER LIU!” Mrs. Kim, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, and the three maknaes chorused making the girl step back from entering the house while Kris just covered his face with his palm.

 

Then the Kims blinked when all they saw was Wufan and a young boy who looks like from their neighborhood.

“Where’s the model hyung?” Chan-baek walked out of the door and scanned their front yard and then looking at their brother’s parked car.

“We just wasted a party popper hyung!” Tao whined as he followed his two hyungs outside to look as well passing by the boyish looking girl. Tao turned to him and smiled. “We don’t have enough used news papers yet. Comeback next week, ne?” he said mistaking the girl with the young boy who recollected their used news papers to sell.

 

“What the ?” the girl looked at Kris and then to the brothers who were busy stretching their necks looking for the model their hyung brought to their house.

Kris stifled a laugh and kissed his mother’s forehead before greeting his brothers who were inside the house. Jongin was behind Kyungsoo, preparing himself for the arrival of their female guest while Sehun joined the 3 outside to look.

 

Then, Kris motioned the girl to go beside him and she went to greet the mother first. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Amber Liu. Thank you for letting me stay.” She bowed and Mrs. Kim squealed smiling at the girl while Kyungsoo looked at the model with his best O.O eyes. Jongin, who was still hiding beside his hyung, was astounded and looked at the supposed to be model he was going to be awkward the whole week.

 

“But he’s a boy!” Jongin unknowingly muttered gaining a pinch from Kyungsoo who glared at him. It was awkward for a moment until they heard Kris chuckle followed by Amber. It seemed like the two saw this coming.

“Sorry to disappoint you guys. I’m Amber Liu, Kris’ label mate.” She introduced herself with a bow. The four dumb brothers were still outside busily looking for their tall, y, beautiful and hot model housemate.

 

“Oh! You’re such a sweetheart!” Mrs. Kim squealed as she held the girl’s hands. “I’m Mrs. Kim, Kris’ mom, but you can call me mom.” The ahjumma said and Amber could only smile awkwardly as she let the hyper ahjumma drag her inside the house. She noticed the boys who she supposed to be Kris’ brothers were still dumbfounded but ignored them. She always get that look on the first meeting, she’s used to it. They’ll get over it. She told herself and focused on the ahjumma beside her.

 

“Hyung.” Kris was still busy getting embarrassed when he heard Baekhyun call him. They finally caught on and was staring at their guest just like Jonging and Kyungsoo.

“Hm?” he looked at them and saw his brothers' surprised reactions. He was expecting that though. “She’s different, huh?” he smiled and the brothers could only nod.

 

“Honestly, I was expecting someone like a Miranda Kerr or Jun Ji Hyun look-a-like.” Baekhyun said and the brothers agreed disappointed except for Jongin who was more than relieved when he saw the model. She looked like a boy and she doesn’t have that girly aura around her and to the shy Jongin, it was more than enough. Maybe, he could even be friends with her if she’s nice. IF she won’t take his omma’s attention from him.

Yup Kim Jongin is still a baby.

 

“I told you guys she’s different, didn’t I?” Kris raised a brow and the brothers nodded. “She’s nice though. Just don’t because she’d return it to you 10 times more, you’d end up crying.” He said to his brothers before following their mom to the dining room.

 

As the brothers expected, Mrs. Kim was already filling Amber’s plate with different kinds of food and talking non-stop the girls doesn’t seem mind and ate everything their mother gives her and for a model, Amber eats A LOT, surprising the brothers.

 

It didn’t even take an hour for Amber to get close with the Kims. In fact, she blended in with them too easily and if you don’t know the Kim’s very well, you could mistake Amber to be one of them. She really looked like one of the Kim brothers.

The other brothers arrived and of course, they all had the same reaction as the boys the first time they met Amber. They also expected her to have that feminine look models normally has and realized what their brother, Benben, meant when he said she’s different.

The family accepted Amber warmly and treated her like family already that kind of surprise the girl. They just met her hours ago after all, but it looks like for the Kims, the time spent didn’t really matter and she kind of liked it, the idea of having a family even just for a week.

 

 

“Are you sure you’re comfortable with that bed?” Mrs. Kim asked as she watched Amber tuck herself in to the bed, Kris’ bed that is. “You can sleep with us if you want.” The ahjumma offered and Amber declined politely.

“I’m fine, mom. Really.” The model assured her and Mrs. Kim nodded in understanding. The ahjumma went towards the bed and gave the girl a hug wishing her a good night. “If you need something, we’ll be in the last room in the hallways.” Mrs. Kim said and Amber nodded.

“Thanks, mom. Good night.” The model said and the ahjumma smiled at her. “Goodnight, sweetie.” She said and went towards the door, turned off the lights and went out gently closing the door.

 

The ahjumma went in to her room only to see her boys scattered on the floor with their comforters, already sleeping making her giggle. They were too excited about Amber and played with her too much that they fell asleep as soon as they hit their pillows.

And with that, Mrs. Kim gave her sons good night kiss and turned off the lights before going out of the room. She went in to Jongdae’s room and carefully placed a kiss on her son’s forehead.

It looked like Jongdae was in a bad mood that night, that’s why they didn’t even tried to make him greet their visitor but all of them, deep inside them, wished that their Jongdae could meet Amber too, knowing that the old Jongdae likes having visitors whether it’s making fun of them or making them his friend.

 

Good night, Jongdae-ya. The mother gave her son one last glance before returning to her room, finally calling the day off.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Entrance on Ms. Amber Liu!

I have three exams tomorrow T^T

wish me luck