B-ual

OUR BIG MAMA

I rated it just to be safe *winks*

 

“Woah! I never thought Amber's really famous.” Baekhyun said as he and his brothers sat under the tree enjoying their lunch. It seems like, seeing a lot of fans go crazy because of Amber really made an impact on Kim Baekhyun’s mind.

“Her face is everywhere nowadays days. Not really surprised.” Chanyeol said as he feasted on the lunch box made by their mom.

“Is our hyung famous as her?” Baek asked and the brothers nodded. “It’s more on… the two of them are a duo. Some people even wished they date.” Kyungsoo said browsing information through his phone. “But we all know hyung’s answer to that.” Kyungsoo said and Baekhyun was reminded of the day when he saw Amber got rejected by his hyung.

He really felt bad for Amber, but at the same time, he understand his hyung. He knew that their Benben hyun won’t enter a one sided relationship.

 

“Anyway, I have part time after class. Tell mom I’ll be late.” Chanyeol said and the two nodded. “Our neighbor’s computer really loves virus.” He added and Baekhyun rolled his eyes to his brother.

“More like, the owner of the computer really loves downloading virus.” Kyungsoo stated and the three laughed. “I won’t be going home with you too, hyung.” Kyungsoo said with a sorry face. “Finals are nearing and I wanted to stay in the library for a few more hours to study. With CL and Hyori imo in the house, I don’t think I’ll be able to study. Not like I could when Jongdae’s laugh can be heard three houses from ours.” He said and Baekhyun pouted at his dongsaengs.

“You guys don’t love me anymore.” He dramatically said only to get shut up by Kyungsoo feeding him with an omelet. “You’re being dramatic, hyung.” The latter said and Chanyeol laughed at their hyung.

“Try calling CL. Maybe she could pick you up.” Chanyeol told and Baekhyun frowned at the sound of their cousin’s name. “Don’t mention that orangutan’s name in front of me, ugh.” Baehyun said. “I’m will end her and the maknaes once I get home.” He said and the two just sighed at their over dramatic hyung.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Baekhyun sighed as he walked out of the university gates. In the end, CL couldn’t pick him up because she was in Lotte world with the maknaes and their moms. Kris was still in his schedules and his other hyungs and brothers were still in the university or working.

 

Ugh. This day . He said to himself as he walked faster to the bus stop only to get cornered by his one and only ex, Jaejoong, and his new boyfriend and gang.

 

“Well, what do we have here?” Jaejoong smirked and Baekhyun heaved another sigh.

It’s not like Baekhyun can’t go home alone or that he hated it. It’s just… he knows that Jaejoong won’t have the backbone to taunt him if he’s with his brothers. That’s why he never went or left school alone ever since their breakup that happened when Jongdae was still in the hospital.

It ended with Baekhyun using hapkido on Jaejoong along with the words “Bastard, we’re through.” and walked out. And ever since that day, Jaejoong bullied Baekhyun whenever Baek’s brothers weren’t around.

Jaejoong knew that Baekhyun would never tell his brothers about him getting bullied because the younger still have feelings for him. Plus, he knew how Baekhyun care for his brothers. He won’t bother them as long as he can take it.

 

Jaejoong tried to reach for Baekhyun’s chin but the later stepped back only to get pushed by Jaejoong’s friend and ended up on the ground with scraped palms.

“Ugh! Would you guys just leave me alone?! You already had what you want. You humiliated me and you got me heartbroken. Now let me go before I punch your pitiful face.” Baekhyun still kept his attitude that made Jaejoong and his friends smirk.

They knew the boy was scared and just trying to sound angry. After all, this is not the first time they’re going to gang up on the kid. They did it twice or thrice, they couldn’t remember. But they made Baekhyun cry each and every time and the boy would somehow get away from his family’s questions about his bruises and wounds.

 

“But we’re bored, Baek. We want to play.” Junsu, Jaejoong’s boyfriend, said with a smirk. “Play with us and maybe we’ll be nice not to bruise your face this time.” He said and Baekhyun scoffed at the animals in front of him. He was about to spat a comeback when a honk made them turn.

 

“Baek?” Amber went out of the car and the gang gasped at the sight of the top model.

Amber tho didn’t mind the gang and went to Baekhyun’s side. “What’s up? These are your friends?” she asked and Baekhyun protectively pulled her closer to him. He will let them hurt him but when it comes to someone dear to him, hell will let lose if they ever harm one of them.

“What are you doing here?” he hissed at Amber while the girl felt uncomfortable of the lack of space.

“Kyugsoo called me and said you’re going home alone. I’m here to pick you up, silly.” She said. “If I knew you’re hanging out with your friends I would’ve gone straight to your house, you know.” She added and Baekhyun only pulled her closer when he saw one of Jaejoong’s friends eying the girl.

“Go back in the car. I’ll be back.” Baekhyun whispered and Amber suddenly felt chills on her back. This Baekhyun, this Baekhyun is not the diva she knows. She knew something was off.

Amber then put her arm around Baekhyun’s neck and the boy stiffened at the hold. Of course they hugged before but that was brotherly hug or choking hug. Not this couple like hug.

 

He was out of the world until he heard Amber whisper. “They’re not your friends, right?” she asked and Baekhyun’s silence was the answer. And with that, Amber broke the hug and turned to the gang who were gaping at them.

“Is there any problem here? I want to take Baekhyun home, you guys don’t mind, don’t you?” she asked and the gang was about to say no when Jaejoong step up and gave the girl a smirk.

“Miss Liu, are you sure you want to be acquainted by this gay over here?” Jaejoong asked pointing at Baekhyun and Amber wanted to punch the living days out of that stranger already. “You see, we’re not really friends, Baek and I, that is.” He said. “Baek’s my ex-lover who can’t let go of his feelings for me. He’s actually here to beg me take him back.” He added and Baekhyun did his best not to make any comeback.

He can’t risk Amber getting hurt.

 

“Oh…” Amber let out and turned to Baekhyun and she knew that the guy was lying. Baekhyun told her about his love story and now it was clear that the bastard that hurt Baekhyun was the one in front of them.

“I don’t think the gay you’re talking about is still hung to you.” Amber said and held Baekhyun’s hand. She intertwined their fingers making Baekhyun gape quietly. He mentally punched himself because his heart were acting stupid and beating faster.

“And why is that, Ms. Liu? Are you by any chance dating Baekhyun?” Junsu was the one who talked this time. He was confident and everyone else as well. They knew about Baekhyun’s ual preferences and the top model was nowhere near it.

 

Amber smirked and raised their intertwined hands. “Obvious much?” she said and the gang laughed out loud at the statement.

“As much as we want to believe that, Ms. Liu, Baekhyun doesn’t like girls. He likes men. .” Jaejoong said and Baekhyun felt like crying. He already accepted that fact, but being humiliated like this in front of his friend was too much. He didn’t want Amber to think of him like that.

 

“I beg to differ, Baekhyun’s ex.” Amber said and hugged Baekhyun’s waist. “Your statement was long proven wrong when we made out last night. It was hot and maybe after we're done here with you guys, we can have a part 2.” She said and Baekhyun forgot to breath. When the did that happened? He asked himself and when it finally clicked in his mind, oh… she was lying.

He looked at the girl with a what-are-you-talking-about look but Amber was not having any of that.

 

“My boyfriend here is not straight.” Amber said. “Not like I am either.” She added making Baekhyun mentally dead. “But that’s why we’re working. We’re perfect and we love each other. You, the past, are history.” She said and turned to Baekhyun, tiptoed and put her lips on Baekhyun’s.

 

Kill me later, Baek. But these fags won’t humiliate you when I’m around. Amber said as she wrapped her arms around Baekhyun’s neck again. She smirked inwardly hearing faint gasps from the gang but everything went blurred when she felt Baekhyun kissing her back.

She was freaking out and didn’t know what was happening but the next thing she knew, she was kissing him back pulling Baekhyun for more that they didn’t even noticed that the gang already left them alone and that the crowd was already taking their pictures.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Baekhyun stop crying already.” Amber whined, pulling her hair due to stress, as both of them sat in the car parked in a secluded place.

After that unintended make-out session, Baekhyun snapped out of it and pulled the girl back in the car. Baekhyun drove away and parked the car where no one could see them and the suddenly began crying shocking the still dazed Amber.

 

“I’m totally done for!” Baekhyun sobbed as he hit his head on the steering wheel. It has been 3 hours since the incident happened and he was still crying. He didn’t know why though.

It’s not like he liked it. BUT he didn’t hate it either. He was so confused and dazed he could only cry. Cry, because he knew his friendship and 'brotherhood' with Amber is sure long gone and because he has to greet the awkward moments, not only with Amber, but with his family too: His hyung and the teasing godmother and cousin who were sure to be at home waiting for him with those teasing eyes. Then, there’s Amber’s load of fans and paparazzi.

 

After a few more minutes of crying, Baekhyun finally calmed down and turned to the zombie looking Amber. “What should we do now?” he asked sniffling and Amber just blinked at him. “Don’t ask me.” She said and the both of the sighed as they were again engulfed by the silence.

 

“Why did you do that?” Baekhyun nervously asked and it took a while for the girl to reply.

“I—I don’t know Baek.” She said ruffling her blonde locks. “I was mad at those bastards insulting you and then he started mocking your uality and I just couldn’t stand still. I mean… I’m not that much of a girl, Baek. But I’m actually famous right now and I just thought that if you have me as your partner they’d shut up because they’re better than you and having me make you gazillion times much better.” She said. She left the part where she got lost in the kiss and started to want more and about her crazy heart beat tho.

“I’m sorry, Baek. I know you like guys but I kind of messed it up now. Sorry.” She said and Baekhyun looked at her silently before holding Amber’s hand taking the girl in surprise.

 

“It’s not like I don’t like girls.” Baekhyun said avoiding eye contact. “And don’t ever think you’re not much of a girl because you’re one of the best female I’ve met with the exception of omma, family and family friends.” He added and Amber didn’t know why she’s blushing.

“Sorry you have to act like that for me.” He said. “I know you like Kris hyung and now I made things more complicated for you.” He sighed and Amber felt like she’s the dumbest person in the world because she wanted to say that it wasn’t all an act. Well, partly.

 

“So… we’re good?” Amber asked and Baekhyun finally looked at her in the eyes. His face was just as red as Amber’s. “If you’re not going to be awkward about it, then I’m fine.”  She told and the both of the rolled their eyes at each other before laughing.

“What about the press?” Baekhyun asked and Amber blinked before replying. “Since I saved you from humiliation earlier, you might need to become my boyfriend now until you graduate. Then, we can tell that it didn’t work for the both of us after.” She told and Baekhyun pondered about it before nodding. After all, it was, partly, his fault why they were in that situation.

“Will hyung be okay with this?” Baek asked again and Amber laughed at him. “Baek, I don’t think that brother of yours mind. Although I wish he does, but I doubt it. Plus, we’re going to tell them everything once we get home, right?” she said and Baekhyun, again, nodded.

“You’re so smart for a bi-ual’s girlfriend, you know that?” he joked and received a playful kick from Amber. “Let’s go back. It’s already past nine and I can already imagine Luhan oppa’s red angry face.” Amber told and Baekhyun grunted as he started the engine. “Oh, god. We’re dead, just saying.” He said and Amber just laughed.

“We’re going to hell anyway.” She said and the both of them laughed and drove back home.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Now. 

Let me explain this ship

The ship that just imerged in the middle of the sea

Imma sail it and u guys should kill me

But really ... I want a violent couple

So here' they are. XD

Now what?