Operation KOS

OUR BIG MAMA

One thing the brothers always fight over is who'll get scrubbed by their mother first. They fought for it ever since they could remember, up until now that they're all grown up having fully developed bodies. 

But there was this shy era where they didn't want to their mom to see certain parts of their body anymore because of puberty and the body changes that came with it.

But Mrs. Kim, being the 'I'm your mother and it doesn't matter' still kept on barging in their baths. And when they got circumcised, they have no choice as their mother didn't let them to treat their wound all by themselves worried about her sons getting an infected organ. 

 

Soon, they all just gave up and even wondered why they were shy since she's their mom and she has seen everything about them ever since they were born and besides, their mother is really good at scrubbing that dead skin off their backs and it feels good as well.

 

Of course, the boys never felt awkward seeing their mother’s body since they all bathe in the same bathroom and occasionally bathe with everyone. Mrs. Kim bathes with her sons once to thrice a week not only to make sure they clean up well but to also spend time with them.

Especially now a days where her sons all have busy schedules whether it is for school, jobs and personal things. The only time she gets to spend time with the 12 is through baths and family dinners.

 

The three looked at their hyung with a frown until Tao shriek a loud whine. “NO FAIR!” the youngest of the four said with a pout. “I never go first!” he added and Luhan gave him a look and the maknae pouted before sulking in his seat.

“Yah. I don’t want you guys whining in front of mom, okay? You all know she’s tired and if we want to really convince her about quitting that waitress job, we better do whatever she wants and then ask her.” He told and the three just gave up on fighting this time.

“Hyung’s right.” Junmyeon said. “But I’m just letting this go just this once.” He added and the youngers agreed.

 

“Hyungs.” Tao called his older brother’s attention and the three turned to him as they heard the worry in his voice. “I think omma’s boss is crushing on her again.” He said and the others felt their blood heating up. It’s always the same. Why do they have to like our mom.

“Again?!” Jongdae and Junmyeon chorused with a frown.

“This is the 4th one in this last 100 days.” Luhan massaged his temples before sighing. “And to think that those fools actually have the guts to like our mom.” She’s ours. Our mom, our omma.

 

“Are you sure about this, Tao?” Junmyeon asked and the younger nodded furiously. “I saw that man talking to our mom earlier and I could see those familiar looks he’s giving mom. I even caught him starring at mom’s behind.” The maknae explained.

“Why didn’t you wushuway his face, Tao?!” Jongdae said unimpressed at the news. “You could’ve made use of those wushu lessons we got you.” He added and Tao pouted.

“If I do that, mom will kill Me.” the maknae defended himself and the three agreed at him. True.

 

“So this calls for another family meeting?” Junmyeon asked his hyung and Luhan nodded. “Get them all here before mom comes in, I’ll just give Kris a call after the meeting.” He told and Junmyeon nodded before standing up to call his brothers.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing and Chanyeol followed in to the bathroom with Junmyeon’s notice, after finishing their chores and continued the line that is now forming a weird circle with their faces facing each one's back helping each other to scrub their backs. And Jongin, Sehun and even Minseok, who just took a shower, joined the scrubbing circle as well, with a big basin in the middle where they get water to rinse with.

 

“So what is this meeting about?” Baekhyun asked as he scrubbed Yixing’s back.

“Mom’s boss is crushing on her.” Jongdae said bluntly and the bathroom fell quiet. It was obvious they didn’t like what they just heard.

“Not again.” Chanyeol placed his palm on his face. Why is mom so beautiful?

 

“So what’s the plan?” Kyungsoo asked getting straight right in to business. Call him squishy, omma, caring and gentle but whenever he hears something about his mom and a man in one sentence, he becomes an over protective lion.

 

“How about we wait for him on the streets and beat him up?” Jongin suggested. “Or we can paint his car pink.” Baekhyun tired his shot.

“I’ll invite him to tea and pout soap in his drink. How about that?” Kyungsoo suggested as well.

“No, I think painting that man’s head fuchsia is better.” Baekhyun insisted.

“We can ask him money at first and when he’s out of it, we’ll throw him into a river or something.” Jongdae said.

“I can demolish that whole restaurant too.” Luhan added.

“Or Benben hyung could just seduce that man and convert him to gay, then, hyung dumps him.” Chanyeol said earning a smack on the back of his head from Luhan.

“You think Benben will do that? He’s straight and paparazzi are all over the place. He might get into trouble.” Luhan said and the others agreed.

“Or we can replace his restaurant’s tables with hot pink ones.” Baekhyun tried again but was ignored.

“Or we can talk to him nicely and tell him to not like omma—“ Junmyeon tried with his proper talk.

“That’s definitely out.” The 10 chorused before resuming their plans while Junmyeon sulks in a corner. Always ignored. Me and my life.

 

“You do it then, Luhan hyung.” Jongin suggested. “Anyone of us can actually turn straight to gays. Thanks to mom’s excellent genes.” He added and everyone couldn’t help but agree.

“No.” Luhan told. “No gays or whatsoever. Kill the man or something will do.”

“Or we could just break in to his restaurant and destroy everything. Then, leave a note saying stay away from Hye Jung.” Sehun said with a shrug making his hyungs turn to him. Their ‘oh so innocent and sweet’ maknae suggesting something like this was surprising.

 

Normally, the older ones and Jongin were the ones who plots out the KOS (Keep Ommoni Single) operations. Some will suggest things they could do for a change but Sehun never actually says anything about it and just helps his hyungs in carrying out the plan. But I guess the maknae learned well from his brothers.

 

 

“Well, that bastard will try to get close to us soon anyways, just as always, so let’s just let him come to us and when he’s in our territory, we’ll blast the cannons.” The eldest said with an evil smirk. No one crushes on our mom without our permission.

“That sounds good too.” Jongdae said and the others agreed.

“Or we can paint his—“ Baekhyun tried again but got cut off by Yixing.

“No painting.” Yixing said shortly and Baekhyun just pouted, joining the sulking Junmyeon in the corner. I really think painting his whole house pink is a good idea.

 

“So we’ll just wait for the prey to come and kill it here?” Chanyeol asked with a creepy grin.

“That’s the plan.” Minseok said. “That way, all of us can get a shot and Benben will get to join to.” “Is everyone okay with that?” he asked.

“Eung.” They all chorused including the sulking two in the corner.

 

Just in time, the bathroom door opened revealing their mother who was just covered with a white towel.

The twelve stayed frozen as they all blinked at their mother awkwardly. The mother raised a brow. “Did I miss something?” she asked and the kids just tried to keep calm and say no but failed.

“Uh…omma! Let’s go to the tub!!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol pulled her to go to the big tub trying to let her mind off the topic.

“Oh? But I have to scrub Lulu’s back first.” She said. “You two go there first, I’ll follow later, ne?” she said and the two hesitantly nodded before making their way to the tub.

 

Sehun scrubbed his mother's back while Mrs. Kim scrubbed Luhan's back.

"So, how is work Lulu?" Hye Jung asked her son as she lifted her son's arm to scrub his underarm. 

"I guess, I'm doing fine. There's a lot of pending projects coming and I just don't know where to start." Luhan explained turning to give his other underarm to his mother to scrub.

"Luhan, I know you're paying for two tuition fees but you also have to take care of yourself." Mrs. Kim reminded her son. "You know I can always find another job --" she was saying but her sons all turned to her with chorusing, stern "no" startling the ahjumma at the sudden outburst.

 

"W-what's wrong with you guys? I was just saying." The mother said with wide eyes but her sons won't take any of it.

"Mom, a no means no." Minseok said as he took a dip in the water, joining his brothers.

"We're perfectly doing fine, omma. Even if none of us work, we'll still be able to graduate because of our savings." Kyungsoo added.

"And besides, we're all grownups now. It's our turn to take care of you omma." Chanyeol beamed as he took a seat behind his mother and scrubbed his mother's back.

"Plus, we want you here at home with us, not working. We miss omma more often now because college can be a lot of stress. " Baekhyun added.

 

Mrs. Kim pouted at her sons. "It was just a suggestion, you know. No need to be ganging up on me." She said with a sulking tone.

Yixing took a bucket full of warm water and poured it on his mother for rinsing. "We can manage, thanks omma" Even the untalkative son was against it.

Mrs. Kim smiled at the warmth the water was giving her body and smiled. "Arrasso." She finally gave up the idea and the eleven sighed in relief.

 

Their mom could be so persuasive sometimes that it reminds them about their mom's age. But they're thankful because unlike ahjummas, their mother isn't like those whiny nagging ones. Instead, she’s a considerate and understanding mom. She trusts her sons enough to always ask them before jumping into conclusions and respects their decisions, that is if it's not going to give them any harm.

She's the best mom in their eyes and no one will  ever replace her.