Guardian Angel

OUR BIG MAMA

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Hye Min.” the girl bowed politely while Hyori and CL just blinked at her before snapping out of their 'analyzing gaze' giving Hye Min a forced smile and greeting back. “Welcome to the family, Hye Min-ssi.” Hyori said shortly and gave her family a smile especially Chanyeol and her cousin, Hye Jung.

It's not that she didn't like Hye Min, she just felt the need to know her first before trusting her. If there's something Hyori and her daughter didn't inherit on the Kim's side of the family, it was trusting easily.

 

“Oh and this is Baekhyun and his girlfrie— friend, Amber.” Mrs. Kim told making the two blushed but tried to hide it by making smal whining sounds at their mom's slip of toungue.

“Hey, I’m Amber." Amber shook Hye Min's hand carefully and pointed at Baekhyun with her thumb. "This is our dog, Baek.” She grinned at her while Baekhyun glared at his 'girlfriend'. He then playfully shoved Amber aside and smiled at the girl. “Don’t mind this dinosaur. I’m Baek, Chan’s favorite hyung.” Baekhyun said and shook the girl’s hand as well.

 

They look like lovers but I don't know. The girl looked at the two with confused face and the family knew how she was confused of the two’s relationship.

“Don’t worry about those two retards.” Jongdae said to Hye Min with a gentle smile. “They like each other a lot and that’s kind of their way of telling each other that.” He chuckled and made way for his Benben hyung to present himself to the new family member, ignoring BaekBer who were denying Jongdae's statement by insulting each other.

 

“Hi. I’m Kris, Chanyeol’s hyung. I’m the third eldest.” Kris made his way to the girl and introduced himself since the house was in chaos with all the excited family members around.

Looking up at the famous model, Hye Min looked at him with her big round eyes and blushed. He's very handsome!! “i-i-I’m Hye Min, nice to meet you.” The girl stuttered, star-strucked, at the handsome model. She has been stuttering and blushing since she arrived and met the brothers. She knew Chanyeol and his brothers, who were studying in the university, are handsome and kind of expected that the rest are too. But even when expected, their visual was just too much for a hormonal pregnant young woman. Even Miho and Eun Ae have goddess like beauty that Hye Min kind of felt self-conscious.

 

“Welcome to the family, Hye Min-ssi.” Kris said and greeted his mom and brothers.

After the quick presentation, Hye Min looked around and was dazzled at the Kims. To her, it was like entering Olympus where everyone is beautiful and perfect. She won’t be surprise if everyone in the family possesed super powers anymore. They're just the most beautiful person Hye Min has ever seen in her whole life.

 

“Joonmyeon oppa said he’ll come home late.” CL informed her aunt and cousins knowing that the mother hen, Mrs. Kim, will soon start asking for her baby. “He wants to help clean up.” She explained and turned to the new family member. “Joonmyeon oppa is one of the Kim brothers. He’s a dork, a doctor in training and you should avoid looking at him because I don't want my niece or nephew to inherit his 'lameness'. You’ll meet his tomorrow, don’t worry.” She said it so fast that Hye Min almost didn't catch what she said and had Tao repeat it for her. She then nodded, showing that she now understand CL's words and the blonde chic winked at the pregnant girl and went to her cousins.

 

Joonmyeon? Another one? Hye Min asked herself as she mentally counted the Kim brothers. And just like Chanyeol told her before she came in to the house, there are twelve, including the 'Joonmyeon' guy who wasn't there.

 

“Everyone’s here then!” Mrs. Kim clapped her hands and turned to her new daughter. “Let’s eat then! I bet Hye Min here and my grandkid are already hungry.” She chimed and led the family to the dining room.

 

Hye Min, even though she just met the whole family, never felt an outsider that night. Everyone acted genuinely to her and treated her nicely. She would flush every now and then, whenever the brothers caught her starring at them and smiled at her. The family didn’t seem to mind like they were already used to it.

Mrs. Kim is the most perfect mother in the world. That was Hye Min thought. The ahjumma didn’t look like her age and her relationship with her sons is the best. Hye Min found herself adoring the ahjumma and was kind of glad that to all the man she has slept with, Chanyeol was the one who got her pregnant.

Yup, Park Hye Min, was no pure young lad. But that didn’t mean that she’s a bad person. Well… she thinks she’s not and the family around her seems to think like that too.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Are you sure, you’re alright sleeping here?” Chanyeol asked Hye Min who was already ready to sleep. Hye Min will be staying with the Kims for a few days so they could get to know more each other.

“I’m fine, Chanyeol.” She smiled at her boyfriend who was timidly standing beside the door. “Uh… if you need anything, I’ll be in the next room, okay?” he said and left the room, closing the door gently.

Hye Min sighed at the closed door before lying on Chanyeol’s bed. We’ve slept together already. So I don’t get why he insists on sleeping separately. She huffed and went to sleep hoping that tomorrow will be even a better day.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Ugh. I hate my life.” Hye Min went out of the bathroom for the 3rd time the next morning. The morning sickness were starting to kick in and was really making her life miserable.

She leaned on the wall and sighed. It was only 6.30 am and she felt like she's all set to go to sleep again. It’s nice to have a family full of kings and queens, but hell! This fetus is really making my life like . She sighed. If it wasn’t for Chanyeol, I won’t keep you, you know. She rubbed her tummy and stood up straight to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water when she met eyes with an angel that took her breath away.

 

“Good morning.” Joonmyeon smiled at her and handed her a glass of water. He's an angel. The girl thought, awed at the 'creature of light' in front of her. “You’re Hye Min, right?" Joonmyeon asked. "I’m Joonmyeon, Chanyeol’s hyung, the fourth born.” He said and the girl just stared at him for a while before looking down with a red beet face. Oh, my gosh!

“You should drink that.” He told. “I’ve put sugar in it so you won’t get dizzy. You’ve been going in and out of the bathroom thrice now.” He told and the girl looked up only to blush again. He's so caring and lovely.

 

“Oh, you’re awake.” They heard Kyungsoo’s voice and saw the young man make their way to them. “What time did you get home hyung?” Kyungsoo asked his hyung and the older chuckled and ruffled his hair. “Not too late.” He replied. “The food was great Kyung. Thanks for saving some for me.” He said and the younger just smiled and turned to their brother’s girlfriend.

“Do you want to eat something? Any cravings, Hye Min noona?” Kyungsoo asked and Hye Min blinked at the younger before shaking her head. “I-I think a simple breakfast will be fine.” She stuttered and the brothers chuckled at the girl before going down, leading their new family member in the kitchen.

 

“Are you okay about going to the university today, Hye Min-ah?” Joonmyeon asked as they waited on the kitchen island for food Kyungsoo was making. “If you’re not feeling well, I could tell them to let you stay here with the others.” He offered. “I don’t want our sister-in-law and nephew or niece to be in any risk.” He continued and Hye Min smiled at the man.

It kind of bothered her how she called her sister-in-law. It not like she’s already married to Chanyeol, right? She just happened to have his kid.

 

“Morning!” CL greeted as she went down the stairs and sat beside Joonmyeon. “Morning, Chaerin-ah.” The brothers greeted back and Hye Min only smiled at her, not trusting yet to speak.

“You didn’t make it to supper.” CL leaned on Joonmyeon’s shoulder sulking making Joonmyeon chuckle at his cousin’s aegyo. “Sorry, Chae. There were a lot of things needed to do back there and I felt bad leaving my colleagues alone. I met Hye Min already if that makes it up.” He said but CL just shook her head. “You owe me a shopping date.” She said and hugged her cousin. Joonmyeon hugged her back with a chuckle and Hye Min’s eye brow twitched at the scene.

Aren’t they cousins? She thought, not aware that CL was already observing her.

 

“She has a crush on you, oppa.” CL whispered at her cousin and Joonmyeon just chuckled at her. “That’s ridiculous Chae. She’s Chanyeol’s girlfriend. Not to mention, the mother of his child.” He whispered back and Hye Min scoffed mentally because it looked like the two were each other’s earlobes.

Is this what family bonding means in this family? She asked herself and smiled inwardly. ​She actually liked the idea. Maybe she could do that too, not only to Chanyeol, but to the other brothers as well.

 

“Well, it’s not the first time a girl changed her heart when they met the twelve of you.” CL defended and Joonmyeon just sighed. “Please don’t say that. I think she’s nice.” He pleaded but CL just shrugged. “I warned you ~” she sing song-ed, enough for everyone to hear and also indirectly telling Hye Min, and broke the hug before greeting her other cousin who was busy cooking.

“Morning, Kyung.” She said and gave her cousin a back hug. “What’s cookin’?” she asked.  “Fried eggs and vegetables.” He replied and took a piece of the cooked food to feed his cousin. “How is it?” he asked as CL chewed the vegetable. “Awesome.” She smiled and let go of her cousin.

“Noona, could you wake the others up? Jongdae’s rehab will be half an hour from now and he’s asleep like a rock.” Kyungsoo asked and CL stretched her limbs before humming and went upstairs to wake the whole house up.

 

CL entered the room and saw her cousins spread all over the floor. Her aunt was still asleep beside Jongin and Sehun on the bed. And with that, CL made her way to the windows, not caring if she stepped on her cousins knowing those guys won’t even wake up if there’s a fire.

She yanked apart the curtains letting the sunrays make its way in the room and clapped her hands. “Wake up guys.” She said calmly and sighed when no one even twitched. She then found Jongdae asleep beside Kris and made her way to her cousin. She kicked Jongdae’s back playfully and heard the guy groan. “Yah! Wake up. You have rehab today.” She said and Jongdae just hid his head on Kris’ arm. “Five more minutes.” She heard him mumble and watch Kris unconsciously cuddle his younger brother to sleep. 

That's Kris' reflex. When someone moves beside him, he'll automatically cuddle him to sleep, knowing that it was his brothers or their mother. After all, he and his brothers took care of each other and he was the one who used to comfort his brothers whenever they have nightmares. And even now, he still does it unknowingly. Sometimes, his family will call it sleep talking but they all knew what the fluffy giant was saying and that is 'Hyung's here now, I will protect you. Sleep.'

 

Rolling her eyes at her cousins' habits, CL then went towards the bed and shook her aunt. “Auntie, Jongdae won’t wake up. Rehab.” She said and the ahjumma slowly opened her eyes wincing at the light. “Oh, good morning Chaerinnie.” She greeted and the niece smiled back. “Morning auntie.” She greeted back.

“I’ll wake the others up.” She said and turned to the sleeping maknaes. She smirked at the two and slapped Jongin’s arm. “Wake up and help set up the table.” She told but of course, Jongin didn’t even move.

 

“I’ll help Kyunggie downstairs.” Mrs. Kim finally stood up and went out of the room as she fixed her hair. “Wake your mom too, for me Chanerinnie.” She said and the young lady nodded and turned to her sleeping cousins. Ugh. Waking them up is like waking a hardened lava. She groaned before kicking her cousins awake.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“UGH! FINALLY!” CL groaned as she went down the stairs. “I swear! Even if the house is on fire while they’re asleep, won't wake up and will end up with toasted balls.” She said and sat down. She then noticed Hye Min, who was secretly staring at her cousin Joonmyeon, making her mutter an inevitable, crunchy “.”

“CL? What’s with the curses, early in the morning?” Joonmyeon scolded his cousin and the girl scratched her head as she smiled at her oppa apologetically. Here comes trouble. She said to herself, knowing that Joonmyeon won’t believe her if she insists on Hye Min having a crush on him.

I guess I have to talk to Chanyeol about this. She stared at Hye Min who turned to her. “Is there something wrong?” the girl asked and CL fought the will to roll her eyes. Yes, that audacity to like my cousin that is not the father of your baby. “No, nothing at all.” She said and stood up, not wanting to eat anymore. Words might escape and she didn't want that, she has to make sure first before ing the hell out off the girl if she ever deserves it.

“I’ll just have milk and go for a run.” She said and turned to her Joonmyeon oppa. “You!” she pointed at him. “Don’t be too nice or I’m going to punch you.” She told and took the milk from the fridge serving herself before running off.

 

“What was that all about?” Joonmyeon scratch his head in confusion. “Mood swings.” Kyungsoo shook his head at their cousin’s behavior and served the food at the pregnant first. “Hope you like it.” He said and Hye Min muttered a ‘thank you’ before eating. I'm the one pregnant and she get's the mood swings? I'm sure she doesn't like me.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

IDK but I really like CL's character in this story

Actually... I like everyone XD

It's 1am already so I'm off to sleep guys

Bonne nuit and #HappyBaekhyunDay