Twelve fathers

OUR BIG MAMA

“Kim Baekhyun.” The director called and Baekhyun went up to get his diploma. The Kim’s clapped their hands except Mrs. Kim who stood up and cheered while crying and Luhan who was holding baby Seon Hee. The brother’s were all smiling proudly at their brother and Baekhyun raised his diploma and the crown cheered again before he went down the stage.

 

After giving out the diplomas, Baekhyun was once again called to make the graduation speech. He cleared his throat and looked at the crowd before starting his speech.

“Good day, graduates, proud parents, professors, friends and family. We are now gathered here for a special event and that is ‘us’, the awesome students of this university, are already graduates. I’d like to thank all of our friends, family, and professors in behalf of all the graduates. You guys are awesome for bearing with us and for that, thanks again.”

“This is a ty speech. I know. But it’s because I prepared for something else.” Baekhyun grinned nervously and met eyes with a confused Amber. His brothers were all grinning too and their girlfriends were as well.

 

“Amber Liu, please be my graduation gift and be mine?” it sounded more like a plead that made the crowd laugh at the flushed Baekhyun.  Amber was left speechless while the crowd kind of misunderstood Baekhyun’s proposal as a marriage proposal because the two were already known as a couple, but it didn’t matter.

It was silent for a while as they wait for the model’s reply and Baekhyun was a nervous wreck.

 

“Uhm… Ber?” he asked and he was shocked when Amber stood up from her seat and ran to the stage tackling him with a breathtaking kiss breaking the whole university in cheers.

“I thought you’d never ask, stupid.” Amber hit him, hard, and Baekhyun chuckled shyly. “That why we match, Ber. We’re both stupid.” He hugged her close and everyone applauded the couple.

 

 

“NOW PICTURE TIME ~ !!!” Mrs. Kim squealed and the whole family went outside of the building and posed for a family picture. Who needs a speech anyways? They all thought as they went out of the auditorium along with the other teachers, parents and graduates.

 

It wasn’t surprising that even the other students were taking picture of the beautiful family. Even the students’ family members forgot to take pictures of their graduates and took a photo of the family. The family didn't mind though. After all, having models, famous architect and good looking family members in general have always made them followed by their what so called 'fans' with their cameras and handphones.

 

The family did a formal pose once, where the couples are on the both sides while Mrs. Kim stood in the middle beside Baekhyun, who was holding their little princess, and then, next to him was Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon and on the other side stayed Luhan, behind them were the rest of the tall brothers.

Then, after that shot, the family made their traditional pose they call the ‘Sailor Moon’ pose and then a crazy-funky one that was the highlight of them all. Even the brothers' other halves had fun posing for the pictures.

 

Then, they all went to a family restaurant and have a family dinner to celebrate Baekhyun’s graduation. They didn’t celebrated drinking alcohol though because they still have another graduation ceremony to attend the next day.

 

Even though they just went to a graduation ceremony yesterday, Mrs. Kim was still excited for tomorrow’s event as one of her maknaes will now join the university brothers and she couldn’t get any happier. Their life is imperfect but that makes it more wonderful and exciting. She was sure her sons will all have their own storms to cross but she's going to make sure she'll be there to guide them and help them get stronger.

 

And the next day, Tao also graduated and they did their photo tradition. But this time, with Hana.

 

 

“Congratualtions, Tao, Baek.” Hana congratulated both giving them a cute flower bouquet. “Sorry I could come yesterday. We had a lot of patients yesterday and I couldn’t check out.” She said and the brothers just gave her a smile.

“It’s okay, noona. At least you came.” The two said and grinned at their Joonmyeon hyung teasingly. Joonmyeon once told them about a hobae that got his attention and when he got home one day with a girl following him from behind, they all knew she was it.

 

It was funny how fate works with the two, though. Joonmyeon has a crush on Hana and Hana decided to help him get away from Hye Min. Seems like fate wanted Joonmyeon to have his share of romance as well. Now, the only thing left to do was for their awkward hyung to confess because it was obvious that Hana likes him back.

 

 

“Hey, sunbae.” Hana called Joonmyeon’s attention and Joonmyeon pretended to turn to her like he hasn't seen her yet. He was already looking at her secretly since she entered the school gates and the little act he pulled made the girls, Miho, Eun Ae and Amber, laugh at the dork.

“Hey.” Joonmyeon said smiling too wide and too brightly. Now, even Mrs. Kim was laughing at her son. “Uhm…” Hana looked down hiding her blush as she played with her fingers. “Yes?” Joonmyeon encouraged her but was also nervous. He was planning on confessing to her later at the party but if Hana wants to do it first, then he’d let her. But it seems like she was having a hard time in doing so and with that, Joonmyeon decided to do it first.

 

“Will you go out with me?”/”Will you be my girlfriend?” Both of them said and blinked at each other.

“What?”/ ”What?”

“Uhhhh”/ ”Uhhhh”

That time, the whole family was already laughing at the new couple.

Joonmyeon and Hana turned to see the whole family dying of laugher and they ended up laughing at themselves. Joonmyeon reached for Hana’s hand and smiled at her. “Please take care of me, Hana-yah.” He said and Hana blushed before nodding her head.

 

“Uh… guys.” The moment was interrupted by Luhan who was carrying their sleeping princess. “I’m very happy for you both and this is all great but can we continue this at home? It’s too hot out here and I don’t want our princess to be sun burned.” He said and the family all went to the parking lot. No one can say no to the over protective father-uncle-commander Luhan.

 

Everyone adored Seon Hee but Luhan was another case. Ever since the baby held Luhan’s pinky in her sleep, the 2nd born only lived to please the baby princess. He bought her everything and he would spend his free time taking care of her. He takes care of her more than Chanyeol. Well, it was because Chanyeol was busy catching up in his studies and job training but the young father never forgot his angel.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“No.” Luhan glared at everyone in the house and everyone sighed.

“Hyung, I can't take princess with me on my job training. She’ll get swooned by everyone and I don’t want my princess to be some kind of display.” Chanyeol said and the brothers agreed. “Omma, has to go with Jongdae to the hospital and you won’t let them take her with them either because she might get some sickness in the hospital.” Kyungsoo said this time.

“Benben hyung is leaving to Japan with Amber. Yixing hyung and Miho noona has summer classes to guard and the maknaes will absolutely not take the baby to their summer jobs either. Baekhyun is on his summer job until five and Joonmyeon hyung is at the hospital, training with Hana.” Mrs. Kim said this time.

“We’d like to take her with us but since we’ll be travelling a lot, she might feel uncomfortable.” Eun Ae sand and turned to her fiancée. The two were busy planning their wedding that’ll happen next next year, hopefully.

“I don’t think Seon Hee will appreciate the girls at the café I’m working at either, hyung.” Kyungsoo told and Luhan sighed. He has a lot of work in his office and he couldn’t afford a day off. But no one will take care of their princess.

 

And with that, Luhan heaved a big sigh before looking at them. “Prepare her things. I’ll take her with me at work.” He said and everyone was surprised. Sure, Luhan’s office is quiet and Seon Hee will feel comfortable at that air-conditioned grand office and there’s also Luhan’s secretary to assist him if he needs help with her but that was his office. And to Luhan, his office is sacred.

“Are you sure, hyung? Maybe I could just change shifts.” Kyungsoo offered but the older shook his head. “Don’t worry Kyung, just go to work. I don’t want your co-workers to think you’re slacking off. Minseok hyung might be the owner of that café but you’re still an employee and you have to do what you have signed for.” He told and Kyungsoo nodded.

“I’ll get her bag ready, then.” Chanyeol said and ran upstairs with their mother trailing behind him just in case Chanyeol forgot to pack Seoh Hee's diapers like the last time.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Oh, my gosh! I didn’t know Sir Luhan has a kid!” Luhan heard one of his employees whisper as he made his way to his office. Everyone’s eyes were on him as they greeted their boss and take a look of the baby sleeping in the stroller. Luhan’s face was serious and emotionless but having the bundle of sunshine with him just made him perfect for all the female workers in his office.

 

“Since when did this happen?!” one employee gasped and ran out of the building crying followed by more female employees making Luhan smirk. Maybe, taking Seon Hee at work isn’t a bad idea after all. This way, only employees who really want to work will stay and those who want my attention can go away. He thought.

 

Luhan finally reached his office and locked the door before settling Seon Hee on the sofa. The little angel giggled and Luhan’s poker face was immediately replaced by a smile.

“Why is my princess giggling a lot?” he kissed her stomach that made her chuckle. “Is our princess happy to be with Lulu appa?” he cooed and the baby hummed like she wanted to respond to her appa. “Sorry you have to stay on the couch. Appa can’t miss work today.” He was apologizing to his daughter when he heard a knock on the door.

 

“Sir?” it was her secretary Yun. “Wae?” he asked shortly but Yun's used to it already. “Sir there’s an emergency meeting you have to go to.” She told and Luhan sighed. “Wait a minute.” He told and put the table closer to the sofa to prevent Seon Hee from falling. He also put lot of cushions he took from their house around the princess so she won’t get hurt if she ever moved from her place.

 

Then, he walked towards the door and looked at her secretary with his signature poker face. “What meeting?” he asked and Yun bit her lip before handing her boss the papers. Her boss was a little bit moody and kind of already know she has to cancel the important meeting.

“It’s for the new project sir. The sponsors are all demanding an update about the new floor plan.” She explained as Luhan read the papers while frowning. I can’t go to this meeting now! I have Seon Hee with me!  He thought and turned around to check if the baby was fine.

 

Yun followed his boss’ eyes and gasped when she saw the baby. OMG! HE’S MARRIED?! AND HE HAS A BABY?!?!?! She thought and felt her entire being fade away. She didn’t know how or why she fell in love with her moody and unfriendly boss but she did. At first, she hated him and his guts but his dedication towards his job tuned her hate into admiration and just recently, she realized she was in love with him. But it’s too late now. She thought.

 

“I can’t go. My daughter’s with me.” Luhan said and gave her back the papers unaware of his secretary’s broken heart. “Call them and set a meeting tomorrow.” He told and the secretary nodded and went to her desk to do what she has to do: call and cancel the meeting... and write her resignation letter.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“We’re home!” Luhan said and gave the sleeping Seon Hee to Chanyeol. “How’s work, hyung?” Chanyeol told as he cradled his daughter. “Fine, I guess. I have to leave early tomorrow. I cancelled a meeting today because I couldn’t go out with Seon Hee with me.” He told and Chanyeol nodded.

“Thanks for taking care of our princess hyung.” Chanyeol said and Luhan just hit him on the . “You’re being stupid again, Chanyeol. Thank me if I bought you a car, not when I take care of my daughter.” He said. “Seon Hee is not only your daughter, Yeol. He’s the daughter of us twelve.” He added and Chanyeol smiled, happy for his lucky daughter to have twelve handsome fathers and a queen of a grandma.

“I guess our princess is lucky.” He told and Luhan smirked. “You bet.” He told and went to greet their mother and brothers who were at home. "How's studies?" Luhan then asked and Chanyeol grinned at his older brother. "I might graduate earlier than others." the latter said and Luhan would've tackled his brother with a headlock if he wasn't carrying their princess.

"I'm proud of you Chanyeol." Luhan patted his dongsaeng's back and Chanyeol chuckled at his hyung. "I'm proud of myself too hyung." he joked and ran off before Luhan could smack his head.

 

At least our happy virus is back. Luhan watched his young brother ran upstairs with his daughter in his arms while shouting "The princess is back!"

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ 

 

Of course I wouldn't end this without the return of the Happy Virus ~

I'm planning on having a Q&A chapter about the story after the BIG Ending

So have those questions remembered and comment it below ^^/

But First, I'd like to say that there will be NO SEQUELS

I have a lot of stories to finish and I'll start working ASA school ends.

Love me well <3 ~