Christmas gifts

OUR BIG MAMA

Please listen to this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aUgqypDHI&feature=youtu.be

 

December 25 (12p.m)

The boys were all quietly spending time alone with their selves. When Jongdae came in rushing in the house and told the others what happened, they all called the ones who were out and told to meet at the hospital as soon as possible. They talked to their aunt and the twins all gave them news that tore their hearts apart.

 

“When we opened your mother’s body, we were surprised to see more than one tumor inside her. The operation prepared was just for us to get one tumor out of her that’s why it took us longer than we expected. We managed to get all of the tumors out of her body though but the long hours of the surgery took its toll on your mother’s body making it weaker than it was before.” Dr. Jirin explained.

“The operation was a success but there’s no guarantee when she’s going to wake up and we hope it gets sooner because if she doesn’t wake up, the cancer cells will again start to form a tumor and it’ll be very dangerous for her. It may cause her coma or a higher stage of cancer.” Dr. Harin continued. “The only thing we can do now is wait and hope that she wakes up soon.”

 

After hearing those words from their aunt, the boys’ all went pale and the doctors could only look at them apologetically.

“I’m sure she’ll wake up.” The 12 all looked at the positive Jirin ahjumma. “Hye Jung is a strong woman. She went through a lot and was still able to raise all twelve of her sons without fail. I’m sure she won’t be taken down by a mere disease. She won’t die just like that.” She told and turned to the Kim brothers with determined eyes. “You guys prepare that Christmas celebration your mom was boasting about so when she wakes up, she can do all those things she told us with you guys. We don’t know when you guys could celebrate it but I’m pretty sure that mom of yours will surely wake up just for that.” She said before giving them a smile and left.

“Be strong guys. Your mom didn’t suffer for a long time just to see you like this. Have a little hope in her. She’s strong and won’t let us down, ne?” Harin gave them comforting pats before following her sister.

 

You better wake up soon, Hye Jung-ah. Your son’s are waiting for their Christmas. They won’t have it without you.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Junmyeon was alone in his room he was sitting quietly as he stared at the present he prepared for his mother that was a hand written letter and a quite expensive hand cream he bought during his stay in Japan. He looked at it and then to the window. It was snowing peacefully outside and the day was awfully silent except for Yixing’s piano playing.

Their Christmas day that was use to be full of laughter, snowball fights, pranks and happiness. But now it's just a quiet and lonely day.

The 3rd born blinked his tears away as he prayed. Please wake up soon, ommoni.

 

Yixing was in the living room, trying to perfect the song he was giving to their mother. It was already perfect and wonderful, but he insisted that it wasn’t so he could spend his time perfecting it instead of sitting there, staring into space waiting for their mother to wake up.

Please wake up and hear my song, mama.

 

In the kitchen, Kyungsoo leaned on the table listening to his Yixing hyung play the piano. He knew that it was his hyung’s present to their mother and it was beautiful. He then looked at his surroundings and felt lonely.

This day used to be one of their happiest days ever. He still remember last year’s Christmas where Chanyeol tried to hide inside the fridge, hiding from a frowning Junmyeon who had his knitted sweater stained by chocolate courtesy of Kim Chanyeol.

The 9th son found himself smiling at the memory and picked up a cream colored box. His mother’s Christmas present. Omma, wake up and let’s be happy again, ne?

 

Chanyeol was in the storage room at the backyard. He chose to stay there because he couldn’t stand the quiet and cold house on Christmas day. He looked at the small box he was holding and opened it to see two rings.

He smiled seeing it and put them on his fingers, one on the pinky and one on his ring finger. He thought of buying him and his mother couple rings so that way, people will think she’s married and won’t come near her anymore especially those erted ahjussis.

Plus, they did promise their mom that they will ‘marry’ her right? And this was Kim Chanyeol’s way of fulfilling it.

Omma, let’s go on a date when you wake up, eung? He smiled sadly and stared at the two rings on his fingers.

 

Jongin was in his room petting the cutest puppy he has ever seen as he listened to his hyung’s playing. The young Kim has always wanted a puppy and when he was searching for the perfect gift for his mom, he ended up buying the pup. Because when he made an eye contact with the animal, he thought that it was an angel in disguise and fell in love with it.

He knew his mom would like a company once she gets discharge in the hospital because he and his brothers won’t possibly let her work anymore. This way, their mother won’t get lonely at home when all twelve of them are out. Kungkung, the name Jongin gave the pup, will entertain her while they're gone.

Hurry and wake up, mom. Kungkung’s getting lonely. He thought as he petted the pup that had a red ribbon tied on its belly.

 

December 25 (3p.m)

Despite of the snow, Sehun chose to stay outside and rode his bike as he held the flowers he was giving to his mother. He didn’t want to get indoors because he was afraid that the warm temperature will wither the flowers and he didn’t want that. He wanted the bouquet of flowers to be perfect when he gives it to his omma. And it will happen.

Kim Sehun will give these flowers to his omma in perfect condition once she wakes up even if he has to stay out in the cold. He told himself as he went for another round at the village to the hospital.

 

December 25 (5p.m)

the song ended? here's another ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8vDCPAAgGc

Baekhyun decided to stay in the hospital to wait for their mother. He couldn’t stay at the ICU for too long without crying so he decided to just take a stroll in the hospital and found a piano. He went in and sat on the bench before taking out a small box with a pink ribbon.

He smiled at the thought of his mother opening his present and seeing what’s inside it which was actually a Polaroid photo of none other than him.

He actually gave quite a lot of thought in to this gift. He knew that his brothers will give their mom good gifts. The hyungs will surely give their mother something expensive and the others will give something that is thoughtful, weird, unique and funny, and Baekhyun didn’t have any idea what he could give to their mother that will make her happy.

But then, he remembered the time when he got bullied and cursed because of his ual preference. He apologized to his mother for the trouble he, again, caused her but the mother just gave him a smile and a warm comforting hug.

“Kim Baekhyun may cause a lot of trouble and very playful, but he’s also the cause of my happiness. If my baby is happy, omma is happy.” Mrs. Kim said as she hugged her dearest son, makiing sure he'll feel her heart, her love.

And with that, Baekhyun decided to give her a photo of him, smiling happily.

 

Wake up and take your gift omma. He’s awesome. He said and began playing the piano giving comforts to the other patients in the hospital.

 

Jongdae decided to stay with Baekhyun in the hospital but then, he could bear the sight of his brother crying and their mom lying on the bed all pale and weak. He just couldn’t and went to the rooftop of the hospital to get some air, seeing his family like that made it hard for him to breathe.

Blinking his tears, he looked up to the snowy sky and took a deep cold breath.

Dads, I know you’re all up there watching us. He told to Wufan’s, Yixing’s and Sehun’s dad in heaven. If you ever see our mom up there, don’t let her in and tell her to come back to us, please. He said and closed his eyes. We’ll get through this.

 

December 25 (6p.m)

Minseok went out of the hospital carrying a box with him. He arrived at 5.30 and brought his brothers food to eat and check on their mother who was still unconscious. There were no signs of her waking up but he and his brothers were still keeping the faith that she will wake up before Christmas day ends and that they could spend the last hour of it together.

The sky was already dark and it was still snowing making the whole city beautifully white and peaceful. But to the brothers it was just a cold lonely night.

It's Christmas, mom. Please wake up.

 

Soon, Kris reached the hospital bringing his gift with him. He saw his hyung standing outside and from the looks of it, there wasn’t any good news or bad. He then went towards his older brother and said “Let’s wait, hyung. She’ll be back.” and Minseok could only force a smile and nod. “Hmm, let’s wait.” the older brother said.

Wufan could only do nothing and went near the frozen fountain to sigh, look up and pray. Mama, please come back to us.

 

Seeing his brothers down, Luhan didn’t dare say anything to the two who was scattered outside the hospital. He didn’t want them to see him looking so down himself, so he just walked quietly and stayed at the side of the stairs quietly, starring at the white Christmas in front of him.

He sighed at the depressing sight and looked at his watch. 7p.m. Five hours. You have five hours to wake up, mama. You better wake up by then, or you'll be grounded forever.

 

December 25 (8p.m)

Tao came running and saw his hyungs in front of the hospital. He was busy cleaning his room all day and finding the best outfit for today that he didn’t notice the time. But the fact that his hyung never called him meant one thing; their mother hasn’t woken up yet.

He looked at the clock at the center of the hospital’s patio and stared at it for a while. 8p.m. Mama, I cleaned my room and put my bests jacket. Please wake up and see how handsome your son is.

 

December 25 (9p.m)

Now, the brothers are all at the hospital no one chose to talk to each other as they were afraid to say something that may drop their spirits even more. The time ticking was torturing them enough as every second killed their hope.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

A long angsty scenario like chapter for today ~

Now this is a long Christmas Day XD

and another

love me well <3 ~