Wooing 101 Kim brothers style

OUR BIG MAMA

The whole room was silent. Some has their jaws dropped while some was just speechless as they have already prepared for their hyung’s wrath and some just doesn’t know if they should laugh at their brother’s red face or to comfort him knowing how this will be hard for their awkward brother.

Then, the door suddenly opened revealing Junmyeon struggling with his baggage. All heads turned to him, still silent as ever, and Junmyeon just raised a brow at his family’s reaction. Normally, his mom would’ve attacked him with a bone-crashing hug while his brothers will take his luggage for souvenirs he bought for them, but now, they were just staring at him like no one could surprise them anymore.

“Yah ~ Is this the type of welcome I’m going to get after all the fuss went through just to go home earlier?” Junmyeon pouted.

 

“YES!” Mrs. Kim finally came back to her senses and rushed to hug Yixing instead of the sulking older who was expecting it more. “Finally! I’m so happy for you Xingxing!” she cheered and Yixing reddened even more before he chuckled and hugged back his jumpy mother. He then lifted her up and went to his hyung who was confused at everyone’s behavior and the mother turned to her other son for a big hug.

“Welcome home Junmyeonnie ~” she cooed happily and Junmyeon hugged him back. “We missed you so much.” She told with a pout but it quickly disappeared as she hugged her son again. “But you’re back now and I’m very happy!!” she cheered and all her sons could do was to smile seeing their mom happy.

Of course Mrs. Kim was very happy. Firstly, because Yixing was not mad at her for following him all day. Second, he finally realized that he likes the girl and thirdly, her 12 beautiful babies are with her again.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“So you’re saying that you like your co-teacher and you’re asking for our advice?” Jongdae didn’t know if he should laugh or cry at his brother’s desperateness. The 12 bothers are now talking in the living room  after getting their mom and her big fuss about Yixing's love life out of the way by preparing a good bath for her.

Yixing just looked at them. He just wanted Miho to notice him but with the incident happed last time, he couldn’t find any confidence at all. Not like he has any of it right from the start.

Minseok looked at his troubled brother and sat beside him before sighing. He knows how hard it was to approach a girl you like and now that he has thought about it, if he, the not-so-timid has difficulties about confessing, how much more his brother who only utters a word once in a blue moon. “I don’t think I’d be much of a help since all my girlfriends almost cheated on me but I’ll try.” He told followed by the others. “I’ll prepare the best pickup lines I have.” Jongdae told and the others offered their help and encouragement as well to their troubled brother and Yixing could only smile thankfully. “Thanks guys.” He told.

“Yah, our Yixing is talking a lot lately.” Luhan patted his back. “Don’t worry, you’ll get that girl no matter what.” He told with a smile and his dongsaeng just blushed.

Then, Baekhyun clapped his hands gathering the attention of his brothers. “So, when do we start?” he asked with an excited grin.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Yixing, who was standing outside the house with Luhan, gulped nervously as he looked at the dashing red sports car in front of their house. Kris grinned proudly as he gave his younger brother the keys to it. “Here you go, dongsaeng. We thought girls like it when we have good cars.” He told shyly.

Wu Fan never dated before and Luhan wasn’t any different. They don’t have the slightest clue on what woman liked but since they’re also popular with girls just like their brothers, they just assumed things and searched the internet as well. And there, they found girls will give you their attention if you have a good car. With that information, Kris and Luhan assumed that it was the reason why they’re popular as they have the experience of every time they drive to work, girls usually turn their heads when their car enters the building’s drive way, and immediately bought their brother a sports car.

Yixing gave him an ‘are you sure’ gaze and the hyungs patted his back for assurance. “We can’t help you with the confessing part but we can help you look appealing to her.” Luhan said and Yixing jokingly hit his hyung’s arm making the hyungs smile at their dongsaeng’s embarrassment. “Just do your best. I’m sure that if she’s for you, you’ll both end up together.” Wu fan told and Yixing gave them a thankful smile before getting on the car and drove to work.

“I’m worried.” Kris said to his hyung as he watched his dongsaeng drive away. “Do you think he will succeed?” he asked and Luhan smiled. “I’m more worried about mom recording his confession and our brothers’ advice to him.” The older told before patting Kris’ arm. “Go to work. You’ll be late again.”

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Why are they here? Yixing looked at his brothers who were waiting for him at the school gates. Some students are already crowding the place asking who those handsome looking guys waiting for.

After the unsuccessful entrance with his new car with Miho not seeing him, Minseok just texted him saying about their brother’s visit and ran to the hall monitor just to know that they were already there.

“Hyung!” Jongdae waved when he saw his Yixing hyung walking towards them. “How's ‘work’?” he winked at his brother and Yixing tried his best not to blush.

“We want to see what she’s like so we can make the perfect moves.” Chanyeol whispered with a toothy grin making Yixing cover his face with his palm. He hoped that he did the right decision by telling his brothers about this and letting them help out.

“So, where is she?” Baekhyun asked. “Is she pretty? I didn’t get to see her face properly last night because someone elbowed my head when we were hiding.” He told sending a glare to Chanyeol who just returned a shrug. “Jongin and Sehun pushed me. Not my fault.” He defended himself.

“Let’s go inside.” Yixing interrupted the bickering two and led his brothers to an empty classroom to talk since the students are now fangirling at the brothers.

 

Yixing closed the room’s door and looked at his brothers so that they could tell him their advices.

“Look hyung, all you need to do is smile whenever you two meet each other’s eyes.” Chanyeol told excitedly demonstrating his creepy smile. Yixing tried to copy it but Chanyeol frowned. “No. you’re doing it wrong.” He told. “Show the white pearls, hyung. They’re the highlight of it.” He told and elder tried his best smiling awkwardly and trying his best in showing his teeth. He looked like a creep and Chanyeol’s way of smiling just doesn’t match his style but since Yixing is innocent in this kind of things, he didn’t know what he should do and not do at all so he just put all his trust in his brothers and did everything they told him.

 

Jongdae was busy writing something on a stationary he took from one of his fangirls while Baekhyun went out to get something in the car that will surely help Yixing.

“There! Perfect!” Chanyeol cheered as Yixing finally succeeded in smiling and showing his teeth at the same time. His face muscles were getting tired but he put up with it thinking that it was to make Miho notice him. And for sure, she will really notice him.

“You’ll see hyung. The moment you flash her that smile, she’ll even ask you to marry her.” Chanyeol told proudly and Yixing felt encouraged by his brother’s words. Baekhyun then came back holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands with a smile on his face.

“How about giving her some flowers? That’s the most normal and romantic.” He told and Yixing wanted to hit himself for not thinking about that earlier. But then again, buy her anything is not the problem, but giving it to her. He couldn’t even give her a box of chalk when he saw her looking for some so how much more a bouquet of flowers. Pink carnations. Of course, the one who bought it is Baekhyun so he expected it to be like this. Pink.

“If you could give her these, you can just skip Chanyeol’s advice. It doesn’t work anyway. You’ll just creep her out.” Baekhyun added and Jongdae’s laughed was heard.

 

“HEY!” Chanyeol pouted. “It’s not creepy at all. The college students and even the seniors fall for it every time.” He sulked.

“Anyway hyung, just give her these. I don’t care if you just give it to her and run away or say something. The only thing that matters is that she knows that fact that you gave her these.” Baekhyun told ignoring Chanyeol who was now strangling Jongdae.

 

Yixing already got nervous at the fact that he was going to approach her and Baekhyun just gave him an encouraging hug. “If you can have the courage of giving her these, then I’m sure that it’ll all go well for you, hyung. You’re a great guy and the kindest, gentlest, the most caring hyung in the world and I’m sure you’ll be a great lover too. You don’t need words to tell her your heart, just like you don’t need them to show how much you love omma and us.” He told with a smile and Yixing ruffled his brother’s hair. Baekhyun know to use words well.

“Cheesy.” He told and Baekhyun laughed. “Just give her these and be happy, hyung. Mom went to the church to pray for you so you better answer her prayers.” He added.

“I’m finished.” Jongdae told and folded the stationery. This pickup lines will make her run to you and beg to become yours hyung. Believe. my. words.” He said confidently as he inserted it in the bouquet. Baekhyun then frowned and snatched the paper away to read it.

He knows his brothers too well and some of them can be quite dumb sometimes. They haven’t even dated before so they’re just as clueless as Yixing when it comes to dating so he came wanting to make sure that his brothers won’t help his Yixing hyung dig his own grave.

 

“What the hell Kim Jongdae? ‘Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.’” He read one of the pickup lines that were written on the paper before glaring at his dongsaeng and read another. “’Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet .’ Really? Jongdae, really?” Baekhyun doesn’t know if he should hit his brother because he almost ruined their hyung’s love life or because of the horribly written pickup lines.

“Hey! Not all of them are horrible.” Jongdae took the paper for his hyung’s hands and began scanning for his best line. “Look! This one is good!” he told pointing at the last line and the brothers gathered to see what was written.

 

‘Did you fart? Coz you blew me away’

 

“Someone, burn this .” Baekhyun massaged his temples as he sat on a chair.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Double update yeorobeun ~

Pls comment and motivate me ~

I'm having anxiety problems lately

a serious one