Carnations; Yixing's heart

OUR BIG MAMA

After giving their brother encouraging words and more counseling, the three left and Yixing just sat there on the empty room staring at the carnations. Would you really see my heart with these flowers? He asked himself and his mind started to drift off again until the door opened, revealing another teacher who was just as surprised as he was. He saw where the teacher’s eyes were and he quickly hid the bouquet causing it to hit the table and some petals fell off.

“Mr.Kim, do you have a class here?” the co-teacher asked and Yixing shook his head ‘no’ before bowing and left the room.

I’ll just give it to her after classes, my heart. He told himself and went to the teacher’s room to get his guitar he’ll use for his music class.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Yixing was teaching his last class for the day when the hall monitor knocked on his class. “Excuse me, Mr. Kim. But some of your brother’s are looking for you. They’re on the school gates right now.” The student told and Yixing smiled a thank you and bowed.

The students then began to talk to each other and some tried to look at the window. The class was in the 3rd floor and through the windows; you could clearly see the school gates.

Yixing then went towards the window and there saw his youngest brothers. Sehun, Jongin, Tao and Kyungsoo were already in the middle of the school campus waiting, Sehun, Jongin and Tao playfully hitting each other while Kyungsoo looked around the school with big eyes.

The female students already started fangirling about them and Yixing was sure that all the classes that have the windows showing the campus were also interrupted. “Keep practicing this piece and I’ll see the improvements before the class ends.” He told the class even though he knows very well that ¾ of the class will just talk about him and his brothers.

He then went to meet his brothers who greeted him with a hug. “How’s ‘work’?” Jongin teased his hyung. Let’s just say that work wasn’t really what they’re referring to all these time. “I haven’t seen her the whole day.” Yixing told and the four looked at him worriedly.

“But she came to work, right?” Kyungsoo asked and he nodded. The attendance in on the bulletin board told him she did. “Then there’s hope.” Sehun patted his hyung’s shoulder and smiled at him. “By the way, Junmyeon hyung told us to give you this.” Kyungsoo gave their hyung a piece of paper and he opened it read the note.

 

‘xxxx-xxxx-xxx

It’s Miho-ssi’s number.

Don’t ask how I got it and just give her a call or send a text.

Good luck, Xinggie <3 ~

 

- Junmyeonnie hyung’

 

“You can just call her to meet at the back of the school and confess.” Jongin grinned. “That was all the romantic anime guy leads do.” He told and Yixing raised a brow at him. Since when Kim Jongin watch romantic anime? “The three of us and the hyungs watched it all together last night when you were sleeping to do some research since none of us got an experience about dating except from Minmin hyung” Jongin revealed and Yixing was touched by his brother’s efforts of helping him. Their ways of researching was unique but that was the last of his worries.

“They also put letters on the girl’s locker, hyung. Don’t forget.” Sehun innocently added reminding them what they learned from some romantic movies and dramas. “Yah! We weren’t supposed to talk about this in public.” Tao scolded the two. “If Luhan-ge knows about this, we’ll die for sure.” He added and Yixing wanted to laugh that even Luhan-ge, the busy architect and the manliest of all the manly, watched romantic-fluffy anime and movies just to help him.

Kyungsoo just shook his head at his younger brothers and turned to his hyung. “The 11 of us made this letter to give to her in your behalf. We researched thoroughly every single word and based on everything we learned, this is the best confession letter ever made.” He told and Yixing was touched at his brother’s efforts. He knows they won’t let him down.

“You can give this to her, or read it to her through a phone call since we all know you’ll get shy.” Kyungsoo said and Yixing know his brother was right.

 

“Did the others say anything else?” Yixing asked and Sehun nodded. “Junmyeonie hyung said that if she turns you down, you should mention you’re rich. The girl’s on the dramas always fall for rich guys.” “Chanyeol hyung said that if she accepts you, you should hug her quickly and if not, then tell her it’s her lost since she just missed the chance of having good looking babies.” The maknae told and Yixing raised a brow on the last statement.

“Did Chanyeol really say the babies’ part?” Yixing asked and Jongin replied. “No, Baek hyung told that. And he also said to make sure you give her the flowers.” The latter reminded making Yixing gasp. The flowers! He forgot it in the classroom inside his guitar case.

“I… I got to go, please put it to her locker in the faculty room. There’s no one there now and don’t get caught.” Yixing told as he ran back to the classroom.

“Aren’t you going to read it first?” Kyungsoo asked and Yixing shook his head with a smile. “I trust my brothers.” He told and ran. He just hoped that his students are educated enough not to touch his personal things.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“So they are teacher Kim’s brothers.” One of Yixing’s students watched the Kim brothers talk at the campus. “They’re all so good looking.” One added. “I really envy their genes.” One added. “Should I just seduce Yixing seongsang-nim and have his babies?” one asked batting her fake eyelashes.

“No, you can’t.” one said as she looked at Yixing’s things. “Our beloved teacher only has me in his eyes.” She said and took out the bouquet hidden in the guitar case. “See? He even bought me flowers.” She boasted and the girls gasp at her.

“No he doesn’t! You just got that from his things. You’re not even sure if that’s for you.” One said. “What if it’s for me? You know, since he always smiles at me with his killer smile.” She said totally drowning in her dream.

“NO IT’S NOT! IT’S MINE! And just so you know, he smiles at everything."

“NO MINE!”

“NO, MINE!” all the girls charged the one who’s holding the bouquet claiming it as theirs and they all fought to get it.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Yixing ran as fast as he could only to see a crowd in his class. He saw some of his female students with messed up hair and uniform and his eye landed on the floor. Not really on the floor but to the objects that were scattered on it, the petals. His heart.

He walked slowly towards the scattered flowers and tried to clean it up as the others watched him with guilty eyes. The look on his face said that those flowers are very important for him and they ruined it.

“Teacher, we’re sorry. We didn’t mean to—“ a student in verge of tears told but Yixing only raised his hand telling her to stop. He took the most decent looking flower and stood up. “It’s okay, just clean the classroom and you can all go home now.” He told with a forced smile. It’s not their fault. Yixing told himself. He knows how his students were like and he made a mistake of leaving such an important thing there.

“Ne.” the students cooed and did what he said thinking of how lucky they were to have such a kind teacher like him. If it were another teacher, they might all have to face detention after class for damaging a teacher’s property.

He then looked at the flower he was holding and smiled. I guess I just have to do it with this. He tried to cheer himself up and hoped that his brother’s succeeded on putting the letter, it was his only hope left.

 

Yixing went outside the faculty room to find his dongsaengs frowning. “Jongin couldn’t open the door. There was on holes to put it in and hers has a lock.” Tao told before sulking. “Sorry, hyung.” Jongin said. “I could just break the lock if you want me to.” He offered but Yixing shook his head. He took the letter from Kyungsoo and pulled his brothers in for a hug. A thankful hug and a comforting hug, knowing that nothing will end up well today and that his confession won’t happen. Not with a creepy smile, not with an almost dying pink carnation, pickup lines that will have his kicked, expensive car that she didn’t even see this morning and his lack of words. He just won't do.

“Thanks everyone.” Yixing smiled but his brothers knew he wasn’t happy. “You can go home now. Tell everyone my thanks and I’ll see you guys home.” He told and went in to the faculty room to get some things.

The four was left outside the hallways and looked at each other.

“Damn that locker and this school for not putting holes for love letters.” Jongin cursed and Kyungsoo hit him before holding his dongsaengs’ hands. “Let’s just follow what hyung said and go home.” He told them and they nodded and went out only to bump at their whole family except Yixing.

 

“Where’s our lover boy?” Mrs. Kim asked excitedly and the maknaes ran to their mother for a hug. “We failed.” Tao cried and the others waited for an explanation. “Sister-in-law’s locker doesn’t have holes for love letters.” Kyungsoo explained and the brothers frowned.

“But all dramas and anime series has them. Even high school musical had it!” Chanyeol frowned and got hit by Luhan. “Oww.” The younger whined.

 

They were all chaotic in front of Yixing’s workplace when Yixing saw all of them. Wu fan, Luhan and Minseok were still in their working clothes while the others obviously skipped their schedules as well.

Yixing wanted to smile at the thought that his family will always be there for him but he couldn’t for now, he was just sad that he couldn’t confess even with his brother’s efforts. He just looked at them and the others didn’t know what to do until the mother opened her arms for Yixing and smiled.

 

“Come here, sweetie.” She called softly and the brothers smiled making Yixing’s heart warm. The thought of that even if everything goes wrong all day, he’d still have his family at the end of the day cheering him up and loving him made him feel comforted and warm inside as he hugged her mom.

“Aigoo, my baby’s having a hard time.” She hugged him tightly. Minseok then signaled his brothers to give the two some alone time and left.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

I just love them all OTL

Here's the update yeorobeun ~