Silent Heart

OUR BIG MAMA

Mrs. Kim and Yixing decided to sit on the bench near the school gym to talk. Yixing has his arms around his mom’s shoulders since the weather was cold and his mom snuggled closer to his son with a chuckle. “You’re just like your dad Yixing-ah.” She told and the son looked at her. Their mom rarely talks about their fathers and it surprised him a lot that she's talking to him about it randomly but listens to her anyways.

Well, that's Yixing, he'll listens to his love ones even if he has a lot to say and worries on his own.

 

“He’s quiet and never talks unless it was necessary and through our whole relationship, he only said ‘I love you’ to me one time.” She continued and Yixing could tell she missed him by listening to his mother's voice. “He’s not the words kind of guy just like you.” She smiled. “But even so, he never failed to make me feel loved.”

“He would always kiss me good morning and good night and would never forget our monthsary, anniversary, and mine, Minmin’s, Lulu’s, Benben’s, Junmyeon’s and your birthdays. He would always give us surprises and buys us the things we needed even if we haven’t mentioned it to him.” “He loved your brothers like his own and spoiled them a lot. That’s why your hyungs cried a lot when he died in that shipwreck.” She went on as Yixing listened. He still remembered the image of his mother crying in front of his dad’s picture as his brothers comforted her, crying silently beside her.

 

Mrs. Kim looked up at her son knowing that he spaced out again. He’s so like you Yixiao. She then smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek. “You’re spacing out again.” She reminded. Someday, I won’t be the one to kiss you to wake you from your daze. But I’ll be there to make sure she does it on time.

“Sorry.” He smiled and pulled her mom into an embrace. “Wo ai ni, mama.” He told making up for his father’s lack of words as well as his and Mrs. Kim chuckled. “I love you too, Xingxing. So much.”

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

“Where’s hyung?” Junmeon asked their mom who got back in the car alone. “He still has something to do and told me to come in first.” She replied and the guys nodded except for Luhan. “And you’re not spying on him?” She’s up to something. He raised a brow at their mother who grinned.

“I just came to get my video cam.” She told and her sons sighed. “I should’ve known.” Luhan sighed as they all followed their mom to make sure she won’t cause any trouble.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Yixing went inside the gym and stared at his phone that has Miho’s number dialed. He just needed to press call and read the cheesy confession letter though it. He took a deep breath and tried to stop shaking. You can do this, Yixing. Dad, please watch over me. He prayed and tapped the call button with every ring making his heart beat faster. And then, his heart stopped.

 

“Hello?” a female’s voice was heard before Yixing hurriedly ended the call. He couldn’t do it. Who was he kidding? He can’t even ask her if she has a class and he still thought of confessing. You’re pathetic, Yixing. A disappointment. He told himself and sighed before connecting his phone with one of the speakers. Yixing needs to let out his negative emotions out and he does that dancing.

He danced a lot that day, minutes turned into hours but he still didn’t stop. His heart and body were exhausted but he didn’t care as he just want to feel numb and just dance. But his plans were ruined when he heard a noise near the main door that was opened.

He wasn’t surprised because someone saw his dancing but because of who saw him, it was Miho, standing in front of him staring at him with her beautiful startled eyes. The girl who made the Kim brothers watch fluffy and romantic anime and flick chick movies, the girl who made Yixing talk a lot, the girl he always secretly followed to her house to make sure she makes it safely and the girl that stole the kindest-silent heart in the world, Yixing’s.

The two just stared at each other for some seconds until Miho bowed and apologized, her cheeks turning pink every second. “I-I’m sorry. I just… I was cleaning and then… then the music and dance.” She failed miserably explaining and Yixing thought it was really cute. “I’ll take my leave now.” She told snapping Yixing from his day dreams.

 

“WAIT!”

 

Miho heard his voice and turned around. This is the first time she heard Yixing’s voice clearly and the first time they talked for awhile. “Yes?” she asked and smiled seeing the panicking Yixing.

“Please give me a minute or two minutes.” He told and scrambled the stage for his guitar while math teacher watched him with curious eyes.

He then sat on the center of the stage and started playing, having his brothers’ and mom’s word in his mind. You don’t need words to show your heart.

 

 

When we’re together, I can tell just by looking in your eyes (uh uh)
When I come back home, I don’t know what to say

Everything I say is still so awkward
Your texts are still too difficult
I open the dictionary and one by one, want to know, want to know, I don’t know

I’m sending 143
I still can’t express my feelings with words whoa oh oh
Sending 143, it’s not just a simple game of numbers whoa oh oh
I love you 143, you are 486
Sending 143, we’re so different
Sending 143, it’s still hard
It’s not just a simple game of number 143



He finished playing and didn’t know what to do until Miho started clapping. “I do too, Yixing-ssi. I thought you would take forever.” She told and chuckled.

 

Actually, Miho was aware that Yixing has been secretly following him to her house. At first, it creeped her out but when she saw the students who confessed to her following her too, she knew that he was just making sure she’d arrive home safely. And if she was going to honest, she thinks she was the first one to fall in love because the moment Yixing smiled at her in the entrance ceremony, he already took her heart with him.

Hearing those words, Yixing felt like flying and his smile turned into chuckle that he couldn’t hide anymore. The fact that she likes him too made this day the best worst day ever for him. He then took the flower and walked towards Miho with a smile. He stretched his arm giving the flower to her and the girl happily took it with a smile. There were no words exchanged, just the two of them looking at each other, expressing their happiness with their smiles.

“Thanks.” She told and Yixing nodded. “Drive me home?” she asked and Yixing was kind of confused at her question. “It’s better that way than secretly following me home.” She chuckled and Yixing blushed. “Let’s go?” she asked he nodded as they both went out of the gym closing the door.

 

 

“Well that was a good watch.” Jongdae grinned as he watched his hyung walk with his girl through the windows.

“Oh, my gosh! I captured it all on tape! I’m going to put this on a DVD later.” Mrs. Kim happily re-watched his son’s confession while the others celebrated their hyung’s success.

“Wait.” Jongin stopped celebrating suddenly and turned towards the exit.

“What’s wrong?” Minseok asked his dongsaeng.

“!” Jongin cursed and got hit by Kyungsoo as everyone turned to him with a scolding look. “Vocabulary!” and the 11th son just smiled apologetically.

“So, what are you cursing about?” Jongdae asked and Jongin sighed. “I think Yixing hyung locked us in unconsciously.” He told and they looked at each other, including their mom, before racing to the door only to find it locked.

 

“Well, at least Yixing is happy.” Kris sighed as they all sat on the gym’s floor.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

Ugh Mr. Zhang Yixing!

Just when I thought I can't love you more

BTW I love miracle of December already OTL

I want to buy the album but the shipping price is just too expensive OTL