Christmas eve and morning

OUR BIG MAMA

“Calm down! Just fall in line and I’ll give you guys an autograph!” Wufan told but when a thug went near him, he punched the thug knocking him out. “Not too close.” The model frowned and the brothers sighed.

“Hyung, I don’t think these guys are your fans.” Chanyeol said as he literally threw a guy at his fellow thugs knocking out 7 at once. “I” Baekhyun kicked one. “Think.” He punched another straight on the face. “They’re your.” another punch. “Antis.” He pushed one and bumped into his fellow thug. “Or something.” Baekhyun added.

“Guys. You’re not listening are you?” Joonmyeon sighed as he evaded a punch and jabbed the thug’s eyes making him yelp and turned to punch another. “Kyungsoo told us that some of these guys used to bully our ZiTao.”

“Jinjja?” Jongdae said as he tripped two guys who were going to attack Kyungsoo. “Where are those thugs?” he asked as he met eyes with a thug. “Are you the one who bullied Tao?” he asked as he ducked a punch. “Who’s that?” the thug asked and Jongdae sighed before stomping on the man’s foot and giving him an upper cut. “Nevermind.”

 

I should’ve just stayed inside. Yixing just stood on the center of the chaos when one came to him but the thug was immediately knocked out by Tao. Every time a thug comes near him, it’ll be knocked out, tripped or pulled away by one of his brothers. The brother’s weren’t doing that on purpose though, it was just Yixing’s luck. Or should I say the thug’s luck for not facing Yixing.

 

“Ah. They’re all ugly.” Sehun cringed as he lazily threw punched here and there knocking out a good number of thugs. “My eyes hurt, I can’t even look at them.” He sighed and threw more punches. “So tiring.” The maknae sighed before going on the center to his Yixing hyung, pushing everyone out of his way, punching time to time.

“Ya! Kim Sehun!” Jongin whined when Sehun accidentally pushed him while the maknae was making his way to the center. Sehun though ignored him knowing that he’s fine. “This kid.” Jongin glared at his brother before knocking down everyone who comes near him.

 

Meanwhile, the thugs around Minseok were frozen to their spot. One meter between him and the still standing thugs are the ones the guy knocked out. Some of the unconscious bodies are piled up like dummies.

“He’s too strong!” one shouted. “I think I know who he is.” Another one was heard. “He’s not the maknae but the Kim’s first son, Kim Minseok.” He said making Minseok smile.

“Finally!” Minseok said and smiled at the thug who said it. “I’m the first born. Not the maknae.” He told and some of the thugs were confused.

“Who’s the youngest then?” one asked and Minseok nodded on Sehun’s way. “That lazy bum over there judging how ugly you guys are.” He replied and the thugs all turned to see Sehun standing beside Yixing with his poker face mumbling how ugly the thugs are to him.

“Now, are we continuing the fight or what?” Minseok prepared himself and the group stepped back before turning and attacking a different Kim. “I guess I’m going to the center then.” Minseok chuckled and walked his way to where Sehun and Yixing are stepping on the unconscious bodies he just knocked out.

 

“He’s crazy!” a thug shouted. “AHHHHHH!” another shout.

“You ers! How dare you bully our maknaes you lowlives. I’m not letting anyone of you live!” Luhan, who was now chasing the thugs that was running away from him, shouted. “What? Sehun? I’m SEHUN?!” he kicked and punched one that was sent on the floor immediately. “I’m not that ugly you ing parasites!” he shouted and knocked out some more.

“Hey! I’m not ugly, baby face Lulu!” he heard Sehun shout but the 2nd born was busy ruining people’s face to shot the maknae a glare.

 

“So, you’re the one responsible of the hole on Tao and Jongin’s uniform last year.” Kyungsoo said calmly judging the smirking nose bleeding Roy.

“What if I am?” Roy smirked and Kyungsoo wasn’t even slightly intimidated. “Then, you have to make up for it.” Kyungsoo ran and elbowed the leader’s face sending him out. Kyungsoo then walked towards the unconscious man and looked down with a poker face. “That’s for the nights I spent sewing and finding buttons for my brother’s uniforms.” He told and went to where Sehun and the others are, the fight was clearly over and it didn’t even last 5 minutes.

 

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?! COMEBACK HERE! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Luhan shouted as the twelve watched 7 to 8 thugs ran for their lives while almost 40 was there lying on the empty parking lot in front of the hospital.

“Anyone wounded?” Joonmyeon asked as he straightened his clothes and frowned at the blood on his jacket. It wasn’t his.

“Hyung, one ripped my jacket.” Jongin told Kyungsoo and the older hit him on the head. “I’m not sewing that.” He told and turned to Joonmyeon. “What time is it?”

Joonmyeon looked at his watch and gasped. “Let’s go. Mom’s coming out anytime now.” He told and the brothers ran back to the hospital leaving the group of thugs knocked out spread on the floor.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

December 25 (10a.m)

“I’m going out first.” Tao told holding a small box. “See you in the hospital.” He said to his brothers and went out of the house.

 

After the street fight, the 12 got scolded, for more than an hour, by their aunt who just finished operating on their mother. It was a sight to see as the twelve were all aligned with their heads down on the hallway while the twin ahjumma’s did their non-stop blabbering. The twelve all looked like grade schoolers getting scolded and it was quite cute and funny as the nurses on guard couldn't stop giggling.

Then, the twelve were sent to their house and were not allowed to go to the hospital until morning as a punishment. The twin ahjummas thought it’d be a good idea to give Mrs. Kim the rest she needed after a long surgery. And with that the twelve were sent to their house.

 

“You guys, bring your present when you go there. I’ll just go to my office and go straight there.” Luhan said to his brothers as he fixed his necktie with his other hand while the other held a medium sized box with a ribbon in it.

No one was actually listening to him since everyone was busy preparing their own gifts and their selves for the visit but he said it anyway. The others already went off to somewhere while the others were in their rooms.

 

“I’m going to get my present too.” Sehun, who came out from the kitJongdae holding a hot pack raced his hyung to the door.

“Want me to drive you there?” Luhan asked and the maknae shook his head.

“Nah. I’ll go with my bike. Thanks hyung.” He replied before opening the door for the both of them. “See you guys there.” Sehun told before rushing to get his bike.

 

That day, the twelve got busy preparing their gifts for their mother. They also dressed up and all knowing that their mom will love to see them looking handsome and well.

 

Omma! Omma! Omma! Jongdae sang as he went down stairs ready to go to the hospital. He too wasn’t carrying any gift box but a Polaroid camera. His gift for his mother is the photos he’ll be taking during their Christmas celebration in the hospital and he knew his mom will love it.

“I’ll be off guys!” he shouted and went out but then stopped as he heard his phone ring. He took out his phone and took a look at the caller ID, it was Baekhyun.

“Yah. Is mom awake yet?” Jongdae happily asked as soon as he picked up the call. But it was weird, he didn’t get an answer. Instead he heard Baekhyun’s sniffles that got his whole body frozen. “B-baek—“ he was going to call his brother when he heard his brother’s voice.

 

“Mom won’t wake up.” Jongdae heard followed by his brother’s sobs. No. this can’t be happening.

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

I love the comments! 

kekekeke

It really made my day XD

I'm about to take an exam but I decided to update first

wish me luck yeoreobeun ~

and keep up the comments <3 ~

Love me well