With You

OUR BIG MAMA

Fast foreward >>>

Time flies by fast and it was already 8 months since Hye Min entered the Kims’ lives. Her belly was now shown to the world and she was 2 weeks away from her due date.

 

From the past few months, the brothers found their way to somehow avoid the girl from getting near them. The only ones who still stomached her childishness was of course Mrs. Kim, Chanyeol and the doctor in training, Joonmyeon.

Even the angelic nurse Eun couldn’t stand the girl that on the 6th month of assisting the girl’s condition… she stood up and pointed at Hye Min before shouting “ you! Just you wait until you get birth and I’ll be the first one to punch you.” before going to the kitchen to say goodbye to Mrs. Kim.

The oh-so-gentle nurse was so upset and told the ahjumma what happened and the only thing Mrs. Kim could do was apologize on behalf of the pregnant girl with a sigh.

 

Flashback . . .

(Two months ago, Hye Min's 6th month of pregnancy)

Nurse Eun was happily tending her patients when she felt her phone vibrate. The room back then was silent because the old woman she was taking care of was resting on her bed waiting for the pain killer to have an effect on her system.

"I think that's your boyfriend, nurse Eun." The old lady smiled and the nurse smiled back. "I'll just look at it later in my break." she told and the old lady chuckled. "Young people these days." she mumbled. "It's okay, you should at least see what he said. I won't tell on you, promise." the old woman said and the nurse chuckled before giving in to her patient's request.

She fished her phone in her pocket and read the message only to frown. 'Let's break up.' the message wrote shortly and it made Eun's heart drop until a thought came to her mind. It seems like Hye Min has found a way to get her hands on Minseok’s phone. She told herself and returned the phone in he pockets only to see the patient already asleep.

 

After her shift, she went to the Kim’s house to confirm her hunch and just like expected, Hye Min was playing around with her boyfriend’s phone that was missing two days ago.

Eun Ae then confronted the Hye Min but the nurse wasn’t anything like CL, Amber or Baekhyun who could punch Hye Min with words and brutal comebacks if they wanted to. Eun was weak with words and was more of a person of action that Hye Min used to her advantage attacking the nurse with her harshest words. It was then when Eun exploded and cursed the girl and went to her Hye Jung omma to tell the ahjumma that she couldn’t take care of the girl anymore.

 

Even with that, Eun Ae still held strong with her relationship and told Mrs. Kim that the incident wasn’t a big deal and that Minseok shouldn’t know anything about it because it’ll just stress him out. Minseok was now in his finals week and Eun didn’t want her boyfriend to worry about her instead of concentrating on his studies. And with that, Eun quitted as Hye Min’s nurse and kept the incident a secret even with Mrs. Kim’s pleads to tell Minseok about it.

 

Mrs. Kim, worried about Minseok and Eun Ae’s relationship, decided to tell her son about what happened a week after the episode. It was then when Minseok found out the reason why Eun was acting cold to him the whole week and got really upset that he punched the wall leaving a mark on it.

The whole house felt and heard the loud bam and went to see what was going on. Mrs. Kim explained it to them and Chanyeol, apologizing to his hyung, almost went to Hye Min’s bedroom to give the girl an earful of what she has done if it wasn’t for Minseok who told him to just let it go and that it’ll only be bad for the baby Hye Min was carrying.

And with that, Minseok took a one deep breath and looked at his family with a small smile.

 

“I think it’s time.” He said and the brothers found theirselves smiling despite of what just happened, same as Mrs. Kim who was jumping in happiness. And with that, the family all went to prepare everything that was needed. Baekhyun called Amber and Yixing did the same to Miho.

Even though it seemed too sudden, Minseok thought it was time to take action and prove to his girl that they are meant to be. He won't take any chances of losing her and even though it's not his fault Hye Min hid his phone, he still wanted how his girl that breaking up with her never got in his mind.

And with that, Minseok went to Eun Ae'a house that surprised the nurse and her family. The visit wasn't the only surprise though because 10 minutes after Minseok entered the house, the girl's family found themselves staring down on the balcony, watching the whole Kim family wearing 'out of date' clothes and all with smiles, even Miho and Amber were there. And Hye Min? She fell asleep and the Kims left her there with Kungkung.

 

Eun Ae turned to Minseok and saw her boyfriend grinning at her. “What’s all this?” she asked showing him a confused smile. Minseok though just chuckled at his love and kissed her forehead before running down to join his family.

 

“Noona! Annyeong!/Annyeon unnie!” Tao and Amber waved at the nurse and Eun chuckled before waving back at the two. “What are you all doing here? And what’s with your clothes?” she asked but the Kims replied nothing but smiles and giggles. She was really surprised Kris, Baekhyun, Luhan and even Jongdae who was standing with the help of his crutches.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this.” Luhan ruffled his hair and got stopped by his mother. “Hannie, you’ll ruin your hair sweetie. Don’t do that.” The mother said and handed her son a microphone while Luhan blinked at her before turning to see his Minseok hyung join them outside Eun Ae’s house.

The smile on his hyung’s face was just too precious that Luhan just gave up. Even if it’s embarrassing, if it’s for his brothers’ happiness, Luhan wouldn’t mind… sometimes.

 

Miho and Mrs. Kim gave the boys their microphones while Amber connected the wires on the speaker and with that she raised a thumb up and grinned at the oldest hyung. “All yours guys!” Amber said and the boys all went to their places while Miho ran to set the lights of the car focusing them on the boys.

 

Minseok took a deep breath and looked up at his girlfriend and her parents, giving them a nervous smile. Please say yes. He prayed and turned to her mom and it was then when Mrs. Kim pushed the play button excitedly and the family started their wedding proposal performance Minseok begged them to prepare for the last 3 months.

Jongdae won’t be dancing but he’ll be singing ~ 

 

The moment the music started Eun Ae’s parents laughed at the event the Kims prepared for their daughter. They have always been fond of the young Kim and trust the young man as their daughter’s partner. The only thing that the parents were waiting for was for Minseok to gain a backbone and propose to their daughter because of all people, they will approve of it.

 

After the performance, the boy all ran towards the girls and took their cards and hurriedly made a line forming a sentence that made Eun Ae’s eyes water. The maknae held the first letter, W, followed by Jongin with the ‘I’, Tao with ‘L’, Kyungsoo with another ‘L’, Chanyeol with the capital ‘U’, Jongdae with the ‘M’, Baekhyun with ‘A’, Yixing with ‘R’, Joonmyeon with another ‘R’, Wufan with the ‘Y’, Luhan with ‘M’ and Mrs. Kim wiggling her letter ‘E’. Next to her was Amber holding an interrobang (?!)  and Miho stood beside Amber holding an ‘’.

 

Minseok took a look at the formed sentence before looking up to his girlfriend with a red beet face. “Eun-ah! Will you marry me?!” he shouted and the family who was holding the cardboard letters cheered their Minseok on. Minseok then reached something from his pocket and kneeled down on the street, opening the black velvet box revealing the biggest diamond ring Eun Ae has ever seen in her life. 

 

“Oh my, gosh!” Eun Ae covered to cover her gasp and opened mouth as she was still shocked at what was happening. “Min oppa.” She was now crying making, not only Minseok, but the whole family nervous.

 

“We’ve been preparing this for months now and yeah…” Minseok said awkwardly, still kneeling on the ground. He couldn’t even feel his knee because of the nervousness but he was sure it’ll be bruised tomorrow morning. “…I-I’d really appreciate it if you like to be with me forever as much as I want to be with you.” He said and the brothers let out teasing sounds that made Eun Ae and everyone laugh.

“So will you marry, me? Lee Eun Ae-ssi?” Minseok asked again with trembling voice.

 

Eun Ae looked at her boyfriend’s eyes for a second before nodding excitedly as she cried. “OH MY GOD YES!” she said and almost launched herself off to the balcony if it wasn’t for her parents who told her to go and use the stairs and get her ring.

Eun Ae didn’t need to be told twice as she ran in to the house all the way downstairs, out to the house and threw herself on her fiancée, who made sure to save her from touching the ground and bruising her skin. The two then stood up and Minseok finally put on the ring on Eun’s finger making the Lee’s and the Kim’s cheer for the bride and groom to be.

Mrs. Kim was already crying in Wufan and Joonmyeon’s arms while the maknaes cheered for their hyung and noona. Miho too was crying tears of joy hugging her boyfriend not knowing that Yixing too has been planning his proposal for her that will be happening after their niece is born. Baekhyun too was crying mumbling about wearing the lame clothes for this event was all worth it while Amber comforted him with a hug and gentle pats on his back.

 

“Finally!” Eun Ae’s parents also went down with Mrs. Lee crying in happiness as well. “We’ve been waiting since forever. What took you so long? Aigoo.” Mr. Lee laughed and Minseok could only scratch his head shyly at the elders’ question.

 

Observing everyone, Chanyeol stood alone near the car and sat on the speakers they used before smiling. I’m happy for you Minseok, hyung. He said and felt sorry for himself and his daughter that hasn’t even born yet. He couldn’t imagine a future living with his daughter and Hye Min at all and it broke his heart to know that her daughter will have a single mother or father, depending on what Hye Min says about the child.

He has been thinking about it and decided to just settle it with Hye Min. That if she wants to... he will let her go to America to be with her parents and leave the baby to with him. He was determined to raise her even if it means being a single father but if Hye Min wants to be with her daughter, then Chanyeol has no choice but to let his daughter go knowing that both of them raising the child will never work for the both of them and for his family. He will still work hard though and send them, at least, a financial support for his daughter.

 

Chanyeol was buried in his thoughts when he felt someone sat beside him. It was Jongdae who was watching the family celebration with teary eyes. “Minseok hyung is off now, huh.” The older said and Chanyeol looked at his hyung. “I’m sure everything will work out for us too.” Jongdae smiled and shoulder bumped his dongsaeng. “I’ll be able to walk again soon and you’ll be a good dad, Yeol.” He chimed. “We will all be the best uncles and omma with be the prettiest grandmother in South Korea.” He said and Chanyeol felt his heart squeeze.

“I’m thinking of sending Hye Min to America after she gives birth to our daughter.” Chanyeol said and Jongdae turned to him with a worried glance. “How about the baby?” the older asked. “I’ll raise her myself. Or if Hye Min wants our daughter, but I highly doubt it, I’ll let them both go.” He told and Jongdae patted his brother’s back for comfort.

“Everything will be alright, Yeol. If Hye Min ever wants our niece with her, then you can always go to America and visit to see your daughter, right? And if she ever leaves my niece to you, then I’m sure you know that you won’t be the only father to her but all of us will.” Jongdae assured. “Even if Minseok hyung is married and will have his own children in the future, I’m sure he’ll love our niece like he’s own. And we’ll all be taking turns changing her diapers, making formulas and stuffs.” He chuckled.

“Honestly, I’m really excited about the coming of our angel even though there’s no saying what Hye Min will say about the child’s custody.” He sighed. “It’ll be complicated at first but for the sake of the baby and our family, we won’t give up and try to solve this together, Yeol.” “So don’t be depressed. Your baby will be born within 3 months, Yeol. Just prepare yourself for everything and don’t forget that we will be with you in every step you take.” Jongdae gave his dongsaeng a good pat on the back and smiled.

 

“Don’t stress yourself, Chanyeol. We’ll be here for you.” The two turned to their backs to see Luhan smiling at them. “I’ll make sure you get to stay with your daughter or at least get in touch with her once she’s born. I won’t let that sticky woman take her away.” The 2nd eldest said and stood behind his brothers as the three watched their whole family celebrate the new relationship status of their hyung.

 End of the flashback. . .

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

 

WHO HEARS THE WEDDING BELLS RINGIN'?!

I'd like to propose a YEHET for the enganged couple!

PS: I want a new poster. Please make me some *bows*

I'll credit and make sure to use it *begs* 

PSS: I already used the photo _noonim ~ I adore it ^^

A round of applause for the gifted artist who gave us a new poster!!!