"Merry Christmas, omma"

OUR BIG MAMA

PS: Please read the author's note til the end after you read this chapter ~

It's for your own good

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

December 25 (9p.m)

Now, the brothers are all at the hospital no one chose to talk to each other as they were afraid to say something that may drop their spirits even more. The time ticking was torturing them enough as every second was killing their hope.

Silently, the twelve waited and waited until 10p.m when they saw their childhood friend Kwangmin running towards them.

 

Minseok turned to him with confused eyes and was about to ask their friend what was happening when Kangmin spoke. “Your mom! She’s having some sort of complications!” he said that made the twelve run towards the ICU only to be kicked out again by their aunts telling them to stay away for them to be able to concentrate as they were starting to panic as well.

 

With that, the twelve were scattered in the hospital again. Baekhyun went to the piano room and played as he cried while Jongdae went to the rooftop. He couldn’t hide his sad face and didn’t want his brothers to see him like that so he chose to be alone and prayed.

 

The others went outside the hospital again despite of the snow. They didn’t talk to each other and just looked at the dark sky trying not to show their tears of frustration, worry and loneliness. In their minds, they all prayed for their mother to get through all of this and for her to stay with them.

We’re not ready to be without you mom. Please don’t be like this. Minseok pleaded his mother as he watched his donsaengs scatter themselves at the patio.

 

Mama. Luhan’s mind couldn’t process anything and just looked up for his tears not to fall down. He was shocked and scared to death by what was happening right now that he couldn’t even get mad at himself for not being able to do anything for their mother.

He was just there, praying to all the gods and goddesses not to take their mom away from them.

 

Wufan sat on a cold bench. His sight was blurred by his own tears but he didn’t let them fall. He looked at the dark sky and thought. We’ll be okay mom, just please don’t hurt anymore.

 

Junmyeon was pale, sitting on a bench far from the others as he stared at nothing. He didn’t know what to think and he felt like dying. But most of all he was scared. All the Christmas thoughts, the gifts, celebrations, the laughter were all forgotten as one question haunted his mind. Are you really leaving us ommoni?

 

Yixing was standing there; wanting to shout, cry and just let out that something that’s inside him that is making it for him hard to breathe. He didn’t know what it was, maybe fear? Anger? Frustration? Sadness? Worry? The later didn’t know. But one thing’s for sure, he can’t live without their mother.

Take everything away, just not my mother. He prayed.

 

Chanyeol cried. He couldn’t keep his tears in and cried silently as he mentally begged his mother to live. Mom. Please. What about our marriage? What about our date? What about me? He asked.

 

The 10th son silently cried as he stood alone, back facing his brothers. For once, Tao didn’t want his brothers see him cry. Not because he was embarrassed, but because he wanted to be strong for them and not to make them even sadder by seeing his tears. He knew everyone was having a hard time because of what was happening right now and he didn’t want to add with what they were going through.

The boy prayed silently as he let his silent tears fall. Everything will be okay, right mama?

 

Kyungsoo stood in the middle of the patio, not moving an inch. He was staring at the ground as he asked himself what’s going to happen now.

 

Jongin sat on another bench, his eyes were still teary but he held it in well as he told himself everything’s going to be alright.

 

Sehun tried to blow warm his hands by blowing warm breath to it. He was still holding the bouquet he was going to give his mother keeping the faith.

She’ll wake up and give me that beautiful smile when I give this to her. It’s okay Sehun-ah, it’s going to be okay. He told himself as he paced back and forth.

 

December 25 (11:00p.m)

The twelve were still waiting, cold and silent when Youngmin came to tell them that their mother’s condition was back to normal. Some came inside to take a glimpse of their mother while some chose to stay out not wanting to break down.

Their aunts bought them supper but not even one of them could eat. And with that the 12 waited.

 

December 25 (11:09p.m)

Tao could take it anymore and cried. He cried his heart out and broke down making his brothers rush to him and comfort him.

“MAMA!” he cried as he hugged Jongdae while the others tried to swallow the lump in their throats.

 

December 25 (11:17p.m)

Soon, Jongin lost it as well and began punching a tree as he cried. The three elders tried to stop him but the later wouldn’t listen. He couldn’t. He was scared and he didn’t know what to do. Will she wake up? Is she hurting? Are we going to be okay? Those unanswered questions made the boy suffer and just didn’t know what to do.

 

December 25 (11:35p.m)

It took them a while to calm the younger down and some couldn’t stand the sight. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Wufan cried silently seeing how their family was falling apart while the others held it in, trying to be their brothers’ strength.

Sehun, in particular, was holding it well as he held the bouquet. I will see her smile because of my gift.

 

December 25 (11:49p.m)

The twelve found their selves outside their mother’s room. Some were lifelessly sitting on the floor while the others were motionless, starring at nothing as they waited.

 

December 25 (11:52)

Nothing but cold and silence.

 

11:53

Longing

 

11:54

Sadness

 

11:55

Fear

 

11:56

Omma. They called for her.

 

11:57

“GUYS SHE’S AWAKE!” Dr. Harin came out of the room and looked at the boys with a tired smile on her face. The 12 stiffened as they stared at their aunt with mixed emotions.

“Now don’t just stand there! Go in!” the doctor said and the twelve rushed in with some of them tripping with their own foot.

 

11:58

The twelve all went in to the room to see their mother lying on the bed. She was weak but seeing her eyes open made everything alright to the brothers.

“Mom.” They called and their mother weakly turned to them with a smile.

My babies. She looked at them lovingly as a tear escaped her right eye

 

11:59

Sehun walked towards her and kneeled before showing their mother the flowers with a gentle smile. “Merry Christmas, omma.” The maknae said and the mother smiled happily as more tears fall from her eyes.

“Merry Christmas, my baby.” She whispered before closing her eyes for a deep slumber.

 

 

OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~ OUR BIG MAMA ~

AND THAT'S IT!

Thanks for reading OUR BIG MAMA

and sticking with me all this time

please give my other stories love as well

love me well <3 ~

.

.

.

.

Did you jus believed that?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sorry ~ 

You can kill me now.

It's not yet ending yeoreobeun ~ 

hahahahah

I just hit that complete buton coz I'm going 

for a Looooooooong HIATUS

you can end the story here.

Ot wait for my next update after 987656 years

I have a lot in reserve for this story

so it's not ending any time soon.

 

But whether Mrs. Kim is dead or not...

You'll know in my next update, ne?

Mianhae

*runs away*

Love me well <3 ~

(you can punch me this time)